Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 122votes)

I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right?

Alt Names: alt 人生詰んだからMMOにハマってもいいよね?alt Jinsei Tsun dakara MMO ni Hamatu te mo ii yo ne?alt Jinsei-MMO
Author: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Artist: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A long-running web-manga hosted by Neetsha, by Muu-Muu.

Raws: http://niitomuumuu.x.fc2.com/index.html
Go to I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Oh noes its in ANLIMITED mode!!!

It's funny how she forgets that after the game ends she can whoop her ass in real life.

now who the fuck is this girl ?_?

If the spoiler about Papakiki and the way it ends is true, I can't blame any translators for dropping it. Hell, imo, no one should even bother picking it up, LN or any of the mangas.

Ooh, why? Is it "worse" than Kodomo no Jikan?

I'm so crossing my fingers for the novels of "Papakiki!" (Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai) to get translated somedays... (project's been abandonned for over 4 years with only 3 volume translated out of 15-16... the recent OAV was just a big spoilers when it came out... D: )

If the spoiler about Papakiki and the way it ends is true, I can't blame any translators for dropping it. Hell, imo, no one should even bother picking it up, LN or any of the mangas.

A lot of baka Tsuki translation goes hiatus ...

I really hope some people willing to continue it ...

I'm so crossing my fingers for the novels of "Papakiki!" (Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai) to get translated somedays... (project's been abandonned for over 4 years with only 3 volume translated out of 15-16... the recent OAV was just a big spoilers when it came out... D: )

Honestly compared to the work of regular scalators, (even supposing they clean, TL, TS and QC all the stuff they work on themselves) the work of individual LN translators is much harder. Mainly because of the amount of text, but with manga you're very often given obvious clues as to the context of sentences and such. I don't envy the LN translator's job, but I would consider it in the future if the source material was good enough.

A lot of baka Tsuki translation goes hiatus ...

I really hope some people willing to continue it ...

If you want gratitude and recognition, the light novel community is looking for more translators :^) 

As a plus, the audience is a bit more mature than the pre-teen audience that the manga community has amassed so there's going to be less begging and more people watching themselves. 

Because doing 7 pages in 2 months is so much work , i deserved praise and people kissing my butt . 

I used to think people doing these non-profit , no thanks needed just because of love for the things and passions and shits , guess i grew up 

well you certainly don't deserve getting bashed by leechers, heck I don't do a thing and hardly ever show appreciation either, but I'm at least not dumb enough not to bite the only hand that's feeding me manga for free.

Because doing 7 pages in 2 months is so much work , i deserved praise and people kissing my butt . 

I used to think people doing these non-profit , no thanks needed just because of love for the things and passions and shits , guess i grew up 

Leechers nowadays have no sense of gratitude. No wonder I still find myself too lazy to resume translating.

If you want gratitude and recognition, the light novel community is looking for more translators :^) 

As a plus, the audience is a bit more mature than the pre-teen audience that the manga community has amassed so there's going to be less begging and more people watching themselves. 

Leechers nowadays have no sense of gratitude. No wonder I still find myself too lazy to resume translating.

It doesn't help that a lot of the fanbase for manga and anime are teens and younger.

oh come on. nearly 2 months for 7 pages? the author is killing me here

EDIT: there's a ton more RAW, so I should blame the translator :<

Read again since there's nothing else related to RPG to read~ orz
In case some of you didn't know, this's MADAO.

Spoiler

There's the Gamer and Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. LMS has 22+ novels that are already translated into English and is addicting as hell to read.

Read again since there's nothing else related to RPG to read~ orz
In case some of you didn't know, this's MADAO.

Spoiler

The plot became so bad... I would drop it, but I desperately want to see the step-mom get what's coming to her.  Maybe that's why the story started off how it did? If so... Well played author, well played.

I'm not trying to turn this into Bleach number 2, so I'm just going to outright drop it.

It's been real y'all. o7

The plot became so bad... I would drop it, but I desperately want to see the step-mom get what's coming to her.  Maybe that's why the story started off how it did? If so... Well played author, well played.

Oh great, that last page... is this when the tragedy starts?

i thought everyone played but now it's a fuckin secret society that gives you superpowers. so it turned into Jumper except its diver.

It is a super popular game played by everyone around the world! and by everyone they mean some chosen few that are part of a secret society which knows the game that the rest of the world has no idea exist...

I stopped caring fro the plot on this the moment she became shehulk.

Well presumably unless their bodies were transported into the game, then their bodies in real life would be in comas while they are stuck in the game.

Though in general a lot of Korean MMO stories do not actually involve comas, it appears to be a signature of Japanese MMO stories only.

For the uninvolved, this is about Log Horizon.

Actually, the more the anime's story progresses, the more confident I am, that they were not transported, but copied into the new world, having no effect on their original selves.

I'm basing this on the fact, that the story prefers to take the route down more on the plots (as in schemes), rather than the combat. Meaning, that characters would have either arrived from the original world in an attempt to gather intel, some form of intervention would have been present from the admins or players would have occasionally dissapeared (due to an outside attempt to "disconnect" them).

Yep only she can be stupid enough like that.
Alright~ 
Dropped.

Bully #2 definitely met the expectation of us all when Bully #2 became the bully that was in Bully #2's heart.

Time for Bully #2 to betray MC, get their ass kicked and for MC to get stronger. Am I reading Dragonball Z VR edition?

i thought everyone played but now it's a fuckin secret society that gives you superpowers. so it turned into Jumper except its diver.

Blame the translator for what? Translating this at all?

Indeed, we're all filthy leechers.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics