Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 105votes)

Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou

Alt Names: alt 姫さま狸の恋算用alt 狸公主的恋爱计算alt Hime-sama Tanuki no Koisanyoualt Himesamadanuki no Koizanyoualt The Tanuki Princess' Love Calculus
Author: Minase Mayu
Artist: Minase Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My bride-to-be is a nonhuman princess—a tanuki?
Go to Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

Hopefully the rest of the series gets translated now. These are some pretty interesting characters.

I plan to finish translating the rest of the series. So as long as nothing goes wrong, it should get done eventually.

Oh yeah... This exists... What is the story behind the slow releases anyway? Is the raw chapters or is just translators the issue?

Fried Squid Scans' website, as well as the fact that this chapter is brought to us by a new group, make this abundantly clear.

There's currently no reason to like the mother.

"Your entire life so far and the illusion of freedom were all a lie. I don't understand why you're not handling this better."

There's currently no reason to like the mother.  Both the love interests are pretty stupid/ignorant.  MC also needs to research his ancestry more (why him? and tanuki-gal is 1/2 human?).  Or just confess to childhood friend and ignore the apparently-too-dumb-to-live species.

You would think animals that can comprehend and use human language, are able to use magic, have culture and waged a war would be smart enough to look left and right before crossing the street.

MidoriKitzune
Apr 29 2017 10:43 AM

^^

SOOO CUTE.

There's currently no reason to like the mother.  Both the love interests are pretty stupid/ignorant.  MC also needs to research his ancestry more (why him? and tanuki-gal is 1/2 human?).  Or just confess to childhood friend and ignore the apparently-too-dumb-to-live species.

This comic stresses me out...

Oh yeah... This exists... What is the story behind the slow releases anyway? Is the raw chapters or is just translators the issue?

you know, i get that he doesnt wanna get married and shit, but when she gets that close and personal to him naked........ i cant really believe that somebody between 14 and 18 could say no to that.

I can't really like this manga for the same reason I can't like all the other manga that have an arraged marriage between MC and the main heroine: no matter how cute or sweet the girl is, the fact that MC is being forced to do something against his will makes me way too mad.

I guess I have a hard-on for freedom of choice that prevents me from getting a legit hard-on,

It doesn't help that litterally no one gives a single shit about how he feels, particularly the mom being a total bitch. When a series is supposed to be cute but makes you angry you know it has failed.

Hopefully the rest of the series gets translated now. These are some pretty interesting characters.

I can't really like this manga for the same reason I can't like all the other manga that have an arraged marriage between MC and the main heroine: no matter how cute or sweet the girl is, the fact that MC is being forced to do something against his will makes me way too mad.

I guess I have a hard-on for freedom of choice that prevents me from getting a legit hard-on,

I know that she said something sentimental about environmental change and raccoon survival, but I just can't take her seriously when she's in raccoon form.

And the great Tanuki War. There's a wiki entry about this, Awa Tanuki Gassen. And an army of shapeshifting raccoon dogs that can also cast illusions would really be a formidable force. Also, the article on on Yashima no Hage-tanuki lists the three great Bake-danuki of Japan for anyone interested.

I know that she said something sentimental about environmental change and raccoon survival, but I just can't take her seriously when she's in raccoon form.

Hey! It's back!

Foxes and cat girls already get plenty of recognition. So glad to see Tanukis getting appreciation! Thank you for bringing this back!

Hey this is the current translator for this series, I just uploaded the next chapter. I wanna thank Hayate for doing a fucking amazing job typesetting and editing it.

I hope y'all enjoy.

Spoiler

Great to see this updated. Thank you!

anyone else feels ch3 is missing a page between 3 and 4?
Spoiler

It's so soulfulness... Thanks a lot for this chapter!

IT LIVES

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TRANSLATORS

this is so awsome! i really wanted to see new chapters of this. thank you!

Incoming those baby tanuki turning into little kids and raise my blood sugar level... well, worth it!

Hey this is the current translator for this series, I just uploaded the next chapter. I wanna thank Hayate for doing a fucking amazing job typesetting and editing it.

I hope y'all enjoy.

Spoiler

I have all Japanese volumes on hand, and I can edit this manga if an interested translator appear. If you are a translator, or know someone interested, please contact me: [email protected]

i am not able to find raws or translate, but if any group picks this up, i will do anything i can to help get this series out.

Maybe try here: http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=38556.0

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics