Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 105votes)

Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou

Alt Names: alt 姫さま狸の恋算用alt 狸公主的恋爱计算alt Hime-sama Tanuki no Koisanyoualt Himesamadanuki no Koizanyoualt The Tanuki Princess' Love Calculus
Author: Minase Mayu
Artist: Minase Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My bride-to-be is a nonhuman princess—a tanuki?
Go to Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

I cannot take new character seriously.

1284940399717-dumpfm-pizzadog-salt_shake

Don't know if I should continue with this....or just plain drop it due to how boring the premise is....that mother is a horrid person. =/

The more I read, the more annoyed I get

Seeing any work of fiction try to justify the whole arranged marriage thing really steams my veggies

at some point this has to stop

how did she cut herself making rice??????????????????????????

this trope has gone too far

she didnt cut herself. those are blisters from handling too hot rice.

at some point this has to stop

how did she cut herself making rice??????????????????????????

this trope has gone too far

Of course, when one half of the couple is supernatural, it complicates things like we see here.

This arc should make or break it; hopefully it's good.

Too much salt in the comments.

Everyone should take a look at Kitsune no Yomeiri. It's a fox bride this time, and it's her relatives pushing for it. So I guess there's no difference whether human or yokai, overbearing asshole family members are a pain for both races. I wonder if this manga is going to have another fox and tanuki rivalry?

The premise is dumb and infuriating

"What was that son? You want to make your own choices in life and be free to love whoever you want?

That's cute. Now go marry that tanuki." 

ugh

o look 

it's the "childhood friend is best girl but destined to lose let's torture her" trope

what's next? the tsundere morals committee president falls for him? 

Spoiler

Anyway, good to see that the editor from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is actually a real person, and us westerners have finally been blessed with his tanuki.

The premise is dumb and infuriating

"What was that son? You want to make your own choices in life and be free to love whoever you want?

That's cute. Now go marry that tanuki." 

ugh

o look 

it's the "childhood friend is best girl but destined to lose let's torture her" trope

what's next? the tsundere morals committee president falls for him? 

A tanuki based manga... Im remembering Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun

Kono tanuki yaro!

A tanuki based manga... Im remembering Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun

I have really mixed feelings about the manga. On the one hand, Tanuki is a good girl and I want her to be happy. On the other hand, I want MC to tell his parents to fuck off since they are total assholes who don't give a shit about what their son thinks about their plans for his future (and the worst part is that the author is really trying to make them likable despite the fact that they are dicks).

A shapeshifting animal with human intelligence too. Him changing into a tanuki is so they wouldn't have any weird hanyo (half-yokai). Plus, I don't think

humans can become tanuki or kitsune without some magic involved. She would actually be a really good match if not for being forced.

Exactly.  Tanuki might not be top on my list of things I'd want to be turned into, but they're high enough to be an improvement on "boring ol' human".  It's the relationship issue that's the problem.

Really charming and informative chapter. This will help me with my forced indigo dye profession and my arranged marriage....... oh wait, I don't have parents that suck and I'm not cursed by a bunch of magical tanukis.

Guess I lucked out.

But it's a shapeshifting animal.  So, he won't lose his humanity--he'll be able to turn into a human whenever he wants.  And possibly other things as well.  Seems mostly like a win to me.  Well, aside from that little "girl he loves" detail--but he's a shounen-style-manga protagonist, it's not that big a deal. ;)

Spoiler

A shapeshifting animal with human intelligence too. Him changing into a tanuki is so they wouldn't have any weird hanyo (half-yokai). Plus, I don't think

humans can become tanuki or kitsune without some magic involved. She would actually be a really good match if not for being forced.

If you make that girl cry I will have to call PETA's militant wing on your ass. 

MidoriKitzune
May 14 2017 12:04 PM

this is to cute xD! MY SUGAR LEVEL!!

Not just forced to marry the shapeshifting animal, but when all is said and done he will be transformed into the same type of animal. He will basically lose his humanity and lose out on a chance to be with the girl he actually loves.

But it's a shapeshifting animal.  So, he won't lose his humanity--he'll be able to turn into a human whenever he wants.  And possibly other things as well.  Seems mostly like a win to me.  Well, aside from that little "girl he loves" detail--but he's a shounen-style-manga protagonist, it's not that big a deal. ;)

Spoiler

He is also forced to marry a shapeshifting animal. Hell, I would be really pissed off to if I was in his shoes

Not just forced to marry the shapeshifting animal, but when all is said and done he will be transformed into the same type of animal. He will basically lose his humanity and lose out on a chance to be with the girl he actually loves.

The only reason he's and a**hat to the main female MC is because he's being forced to marry someone he has no interest in, and has other dreams that no one else cares for.

He is also forced to marry a shapeshifting animal. Hell, I would be really pissed off to if I was in his shoes

I can't like this manga for the same reason I can't like other manga of its ilk; because the MC is an a**hat to no one but the main female MC

The only reason he's and a**hat to the main female MC is because he's being forced to marry someone he has no interest in, and has other dreams that no one else cares for.

I can't really like this manga for the same reason I can't like all the other manga that have an arraged marriage between MC and the main heroine: no matter how cute or sweet the girl is, the fact that MC is being forced to do something against his will makes me way too mad.

I guess I have a hard-on for freedom of choice that prevents me from getting a legit hard-on,

I can't like this manga for the same reason I can't like other manga of its ilk; because the MC is an a**hat to no one but the main female MC

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics