Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 105votes)

Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou

Alt Names: alt 姫さま狸の恋算用alt 狸公主的恋爱计算alt Hime-sama Tanuki no Koisanyoualt Himesamadanuki no Koizanyoualt The Tanuki Princess' Love Calculus
Author: Minase Mayu
Artist: Minase Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My bride-to-be is a nonhuman princess—a tanuki?
Go to Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

Took me a while to find a place to upload this since it's been fucking impossible to find wifi in this barren wasteland.

But next chapter, after moderation, should be up soon.

I hope y'all enjoy!

I don't see any reason anyone should care about her heartbreak when there is nothing suggesting she loves MC, so far.

I really hate that some people root for archetypes, not the characters themselves.

Based on the raws though, so don't be so quick hating people based on assumptions.

Spoiler

Tanuki balls.

Gotta get down and dirty with them details. ;3

I haven't really seen anything that indicates the MC is an asshole.  All the asshole things he's done so far have been in response to asshole things done to him specifically.

"You aren't allowed to decide your future for yourself, but that's okay because you have the great destiny of fucking a raccoon dog!"

I don't think we're getting the whole picture with Momoka.  She's been acting very strange the past few chapters.  Like she isn't getting the responses from MC she'd like to.  Not to mention his mom said that stuff about her.  If there is later justification for how shitty his mom is to him I won't complain.  Like she knows he wants to go with Momoka, but she also knows that'll lead to his unhappiness.

Anyway, could someone point out some instances where the MC was shitty of his own accord?

I honestly blame all the white knighting people do. As long as the opponent isn't both an antagonist and a girl (exceptions do apply via enemy becomes friend and etc.), the MC will get blamed 9 out 10 times no matter how justified his response is.

A.K.A. Hurr she got dem coot waifu qualiteas, dude is not str8 if he nut wanna smesh, protect hers smileys, and give up his wills!

So doomed heartbreak for childhood friend and parents who won't listen to their own son...

I don't see any reason anyone should care about her heartbreak when there is nothing suggesting she loves MC, so far.

I really hate that some people root for archetypes, not the characters themselves.

Spoiler

The companies just have to release everything on their own overseas and in Japan, like e.g. Kodansha's doing currently. I honestly believe that the story of the little Muck should've told people how the system works: the more people who are involved in the business, the less money you will recieve in the end.

There's the multiple-tax system, which taxes every work hour/worker income by a certain%, the tax on selling the product, the company taxes etc.

That's +- the worst developement for a "free market" concerning you have to sell xyz copies just to make a living as an author.

Also, let's not forget that people are becoming more and more braindead/brainwashed with every generation growing up in this "information age";

noone cares about great stories anymore, all just want generic,"easy-to-consume",no-brainer shovelware. Otherwise,the works of the greatmasters would always be the topsellers,right?

I haven't really seen anything that indicates the MC is an asshole.  All the asshole things he's done so far have been in response to asshole things done to him specifically.

"You aren't allowed to decide your future for yourself, but that's okay because you have the great destiny of fucking a raccoon dog!"

I don't think we're getting the whole picture with Momoka.  She's been acting very strange the past few chapters.  Like she isn't getting the responses from MC she'd like to.  Not to mention his mom said that stuff about her.  If there is later justification for how shitty his mom is to him I won't complain.  Like she knows he wants to go with Momoka, but she also knows that'll lead to his unhappiness.

Anyway, could someone point out some instances where the MC was shitty of his own accord?

So doomed heartbreak for childhood friend and parents who won't listen to their own son...

Obvious ending spoiler:

Spoiler

Chuuninbyo tanuki lol

Miyo x Gonsuke best ship

MidoriKitzune
Jun 16 2017 07:26 PM

O HMM YYY GGOD!

xD

Genius. First time some MC harem member has common sense!

Spoiler

Tanuki balls.

Hah! Not even that impressive. The chuuni powers are off the charts though.

Spoiler

Tanuki balls.

This chapter was totally funny, but i do think Miyo overstepped herself with chuunisuke that last page. :/

She has by all means the right to hate a stalker. Or what exactly do you regarding to if you say she overstepped herself?

I can't put into words how funny this last chapter is.

This chapter was totally funny, but i do think Miyo overstepped herself with chuunisuke that last page. :/

Just uploaded the next chapter, should show up after moderation.

Sorry about the wait on this one.

I really like this one and laughed a lot. I hope y'all enjoy it too.

Rikus logical reaction:
"Ah... yeah you can be with her man. That's cool. I kind of got dragged into this against my will. Take care of her!"

Chuuni SIGHTED!!!

There's only an Hanfull of these.... why?

Cause authors don't think it would find audience.

It's easyer to write the same self insert character with no remarkable characteristica ... then make an loveable human character -... with feelings and stuff.

Spoiler

MidoriKitzune
May 29 2017 09:36 PM

Quite a lot when I read manga or watch anime in which there are love triangles, harems or romance involving multiple love interests in general I think to myself "Everyone here is fighting over who should win the male protag but, to be honest, how the fuck is he even a prize worth fighting for? They deserve better".

This is no exception; this dude is a fucking prick, something he clearly learnt from his mum.

*Yeah I know, author/reader/viewer insert but still... what about people who don't self insert? Can we get more protags who are actually a fair enough dude?

There's only an Hanfull of these.... why?

Cause authors don't think it would find audience.

It's easyer to write the same self insert character with no remarkable characteristica ... then make an loveable human character -... with feelings and stuff.

--

In the end, the people that vote what gets made are the japanese consumers.

They vote with they're wallets.

Why not us?

Well the author doesn't see much of the foreigen trade money ....

I once asked an Author of an Korean Novel, why he doesn't let it get officialy translated.

"Three reasons my friend. 1. Money Cost for that 2. Foreigen Companys are even worse to go trough then our own here 3. I won't see much of that Moneywise, for the extra work i need to put in. Because i will need to work alot with these translators, so that my work doesnt get mistranslated."

I nodded to that.

It's just the truth.

The moment the thing is translated fully, only fans and random buyers will even buy it. Most will just leech.

He gave the ok for fan translations up to vol x, then they stopped ... and some assholes picked it up that suck more then google translator.

.... So the only way to change the market.

Either buy anime/ manga made in your country. Yes there's some probably, many maybe a bit comic/ manga mash up.

Or ... kidnap and brainwash thousands of thousands of otakus, who spent most of they're wages or allowence on this.

MidoriKitzune
May 29 2017 09:27 PM

"AHHH MY HAND IS TROBBIIIN GGG!! THE EVIL  DOOM FLOWER IS GOING TO SPROUT!!"

"... dude ... stop wanking to much."

Quite a lot when I read manga or watch anime in which there are love triangles, harems or romance involving multiple love interests in general I think to myself "Everyone here is fighting over who should win the male protag but, to be honest, how the fuck is he even a prize worth fighting for? They deserve better".

This is no exception; this dude is a fucking prick, something he clearly learnt from his mum.

*Yeah I know, author/reader/viewer insert but still... what about people who don't self insert? Can we get more protags who are actually a fair enough dude?

I ship:

1) tanuki girl with MC's parents, because they obviously love her way more than their actual child

2) childhood friend with any woman anywhere, because she's totally gay and doesn't realize it yet

3) MC with anybody whose IQ exceeds their shoe size.  No character meeting that qualification has actually appeared so far, but I live in hope

Chuuni Tanuki. lmao

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics