Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 105votes)

Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou

Alt Names: alt 姫さま狸の恋算用alt 狸公主的恋爱计算alt Hime-sama Tanuki no Koisanyoualt Himesamadanuki no Koizanyoualt The Tanuki Princess' Love Calculus
Author: Minase Mayu
Artist: Minase Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My bride-to-be is a nonhuman princess—a tanuki?
Go to Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

Can we expect new chapters or is this another project that'll be buried after first chapter?

I'm in the group currently scanlating this~ I assure you that we're working on this project for sure! *squid salute* くコ:彡

Can we expect new chapters or is this another project that'll be buried after first chapter?

Plot twist: the MC is the real tanuki princess.

Well, well. Let's see where this goes.

*some one opens bedroom door*

"...."

HIM:  "It's a stuff animal i swear!!"

im not really for the whole bestiality thing but she very well might change that

ez bestiality ez life

A raccoon is fine too

You made my day brighter, tks mate.

A raccoon is fine too

Well there's always that alternative for every character in these type of stories. I was being dramatic with suicide. There's still the fact they would have no money or place to live. 

It's "forced" for a reason.

Well, he can just crash at some Office ladies place (one who has a little brother complex) if it comes to this, but that would be another story and probably not count towards Seinen but rather Josei(would be funny to see this in a demographic Seinen magazine, though)...

It's bad, though, that the tanuki transforms so soon. She should stay a Tanuki till the end and only come to the wedding as a beautiful human bride

Spoiler

That is what I call.... CUTE!

you won't be calling cute when you see someone humping your beloved pet

cliche premise. standard MC. standard love interest/childhood friend. but the art and atmosphere is pretty good. 

This is probably her

126799l.jpg

If this is one of the covers or something then it probably is.

This is probably her

126799l.jpg

He can't even try to convince his mom to go to a college together, for the one he loves...

Is he even trying? Hope he mans the fuck up in the next few chapters.

Or in this case, he could just take a train out of the prefecture.

Well there's always that alternative for every character in these type of stories. I was being dramatic with suicide. There's still the fact they would have no money or place to live. 

It's "forced" for a reason.

Y'know, about these forced marriage stories because "muh destiny". I love how the parents always have a normal life, normal romance, normal marriage.

But you better listen to us and be forced to have no will of your own!

Honestly I'd pay to see a manga in which the MC kills himself over it just so I can see what kind of face those parents make.

Or in this case, he could just take a train out of the prefecture.

Welp. I've got a good laugh on the comments below. Just wait for the next chapter so that you all can justify your furry-full tendencies... Like me. LOL.

you never go full furry, everyone knows that...

Welp. I've got a good laugh on the comments below. Just wait for the next chapter so that you all can justify your furry-full tendencies... Like me. LOL.

I have the feeling she can't even transform into human.

Yep, we're taking the train to furridom. Full speed ahead.

Tanukis can usually transform into whatever they want though.

Y'know, about these forced marriage stories because "muh destiny". I love how the parents always have a normal life, normal romance, normal marriage.

But you better listen to us and be forced to have no will of your own!

Honestly I'd pay to see a manga in which the MC kills himself over it just so I can see what kind of face those parents make.

Oh relly?! ^

there is no a only 1 a in bestiality

Fixed :P

B-B-B-B-Beastiality!

there is no a in bestiality 

B-B-B-B-Beastiality!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics