Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 72votes)

Kuro no Tantei

Alt Names: alt Black Detectivealt Dark Detectivealt El detective negroalt 黒の探偵
Author: Yen Hioka
Artist: Yen Hioka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroba Yo is a sadistic detective who enjoys nothing more than destroying his targets emotionally and psychologically through his deductive reasoning. Toiro Arata is a naive and slightly masochistic boy who gets duped by Yo into becoming his assistant, or slave. These two team up to become the "Black & White" detective, solving crimes and chasing after criminals.
Go to Kuro no Tantei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion and Prediction Thread (May contain SPOILER) New Window Sakura Orihime
  • 0 Replies

84 Comments

the 5th chapter was seriously good, I read this manga a little too soft then didn't realize how really serious it got (the art is child like but it's good anyway).

still why had to kill her off

dat feel

the 5th chapter was seriously good, I read this manga a little too soft then didn't realize how really serious it got (the art is child like but it's good anyway).

Nice! A lead heroine is always good. I like Nene despite her tendencies of stalking Kuro-sama. She would be a great asset to the team.

DEEP LOVE!

So far it's pretty amusing. I just hope they introduce more characters along the way!

Seems fun. Following this :-)

i was wondering when its scanlation will start .
thanks you whoever you are.

Just a little, it reminds me of the relation between the two main characters in the Japanese detective show Monsters (with Katori Shingo in the lead).

Seems interesting; definitely following!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics