Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 72votes)

Kuro no Tantei

Alt Names: alt Black Detectivealt Dark Detectivealt El detective negroalt 黒の探偵
Author: Yen Hioka
Artist: Yen Hioka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroba Yo is a sadistic detective who enjoys nothing more than destroying his targets emotionally and psychologically through his deductive reasoning. Toiro Arata is a naive and slightly masochistic boy who gets duped by Yo into becoming his assistant, or slave. These two team up to become the "Black & White" detective, solving crimes and chasing after criminals.
Go to Kuro no Tantei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion and Prediction Thread (May contain SPOILER) New Window Sakura Orihime
  • 0 Replies

84 Comments

when i first saw 6 o and 1 tick , i thought 6 wrong and one correct.
it made sense only when i realised the japanese tick and circles meaning from a conan case ,

Spoiler

Ahhh so that's how it happened ^w^ I missed the detail (^-^)' Thanks for telling me (^o^)/

The way he avoid his fear stubbornly deniyng it... that's really cute actually (^w^)

Spoiler

Spoiler

I didn't know that Kuroba was afraid of ghosts. Even though he is a logical person, he strongly denies their existence as if he's convincing himself that there is none.

The way he avoid his fear stubbornly deniyng it... that's really cute actually (^w^)

Spoiler

I didn't know that Kuroba was afraid of ghosts. Even though he is a logical person, he strongly denies their existence as if he's convincing himself that there is none.

Nyaa.... Wonder when next chapter come ('3')

This series pretty good (^o^)/

Spoiler

P.S.: Bold is used for the things that most called mah attention (^-^)

P.S.S.: mah english isn't that good, sorry... '(^-^)/

I think there were some translations in the chapter that weren't completely correct.

I've listed the main ones under the spoiler.

Spoiler

thanks, that last part I didn't understand the part about the letter, now I can.

I think there were some translations in the chapter that weren't completely correct.

Spoiler

wow that's... a lot of difference, but it does make more sense

Yuhime...what story ? hmmmm

Spoiler

Yuhime...what story ? hmmmm

yeah, we did. chapter 19 raw is scheduled to come out...later today, so I'm excited to read that.

also, @bordt, can I request downloads for the chapters? thanks dude XD

Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/scj3rvnkkvk6ksd/Kuro_No_Tantei.zip

Updates are back to once a month. However, I plan on translating the one-shots, so look out for that.

So I was right. Rei (W) knew the truth about Shin's situation, and he still wanted to kill Kuroba. I just can't believe that Rei is an actual psychopath even when he was a child. It's quite pitiful.

We caught up to the current raws...? This is probably the first time (in a while) that I want to know what happens next... ;-;

yeah, we did. chapter 19 raw is scheduled to come out...later today, so I'm excited to read that.

also, @bordt, can I request downloads for the chapters? thanks dude XD

We caught up to the current raws...? This is probably the first time (in a while) that I want to know what happens next... ;-;

this isn't over yet, that smile in the very last panel is proof, he's plotting something, I know it.

That is brilliant, and at the same time, it's pretty messed up. To think that Rei killed not only his own brother, Shin, but also a lot of people just because of a misunderstanding.

The funny thing is, for someone who is smart and clever, Rei (W) misjudged Shin. They were pretty bright as kids. It's suspicious for Rei to retaliate without a second thought.

Seemingly, it feels like Rei planned this from the very beginning. He probably knew the truth and that Kuroba would suggest borrowing the head of Shin for evidence, as it is the only existing evidence, to lure him into a trap, and coincidentally corresponds to the title "Trap".

Nevertheless, it doesn't seem like Rei is willing to have a change of heart. I have a bad feeling about this. I think someone is going to get stabbed in the back, literally!

Aah... I knew my sequence was correct after some thinking. Rei killed Shin after the fire, not before.

I was doubting the Mom til the end...I guess not..

Well, in that case, Toiro's mom, best mom! After all, she gets along well with Kuro hahahaha

Spoiler

Funny, I got those bits actually... but the transition in between wasn't very good for some reason.

Tsukishiro couple died. Watarai adopted Watarai. Rei didn't get adopted because he was sick. The Watarai couple abused Watarai? Rei killed Watarai. Then the fire happened.

I'm wondering when exactly the swap happened. Was it before or after the couple started abusing the kid?

Hmm... I think Watarai and Rei were going to get adopted at the same time, but Rei's was delayed because of his sickness. Maybe later, when they were coming back from
the hospital, Rei killed Watarai and started to pretend to be him. I think Rei was the one abused, then the fire happened and then the watarai couple died, then rei (posing as watarai) took all of their fortune, and started live with the Watarai couple's extended family.

Spoiler

Funny, I got those bits actually... but the transition in between wasn't very good for some reason.

Tsukishiro couple died. Watarai adopted Shin. Rei didn't get adopted because he was sick. The Watarai couple abused Shin. Then the fire happened. Rei killed Shin by pushing him in front of a train.

I think I got confused where Rei actually swapped with Shin.

This W person, keep your friend close, but your enemy closer ?

no, not keep your enemies closer, but be your enmies

This W person, keep your friend close, but your enemy closer ?

Yikes. W is just full of the creepy factor. He's practically playing around.

Spoiler

Well, it's not like that changes anything.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics