Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 32votes)

Death Sweeper

Alt Names: alt デス・スウィーパーalt Death Sweepers
Author: Kitagawa Shou
Artist: Kitagawa Shou
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This manga is about the job of cleaning up scenes of death, and discusses the meaning of life and death. Through interactions between the deceased's family and friends with the death sweepers, we understand the meaning of death. No matter is it is a peaceful death at the ends of one's life, murder, suicide, death from illnesses, when death comes, who would be able to predict it, or prevent it? That is why we have to try our best to live on.
Go to Death Sweeper Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

I read this when I need a comedy fix because it's unintentionally so hilarious

Very interesting read but....

You guys better not eat anything while reading this.

I wish my country had more suicides so jobs like this existed.

... maybe I am not a good person.

Probably not, but that's overrated anyway.

But if you like the prospect of a cleaner, it is a normal occupation in most countries. You probably need some kind of health training to adhere to the safety regulations though.

Followed, very interesting

Gotta like this, followed.

yeah a update <3

So what can the cleaner lean from this?
1. Don't keep stash of AVs under the bed..
2. Don't off yourself..
3. Never ever trust a tutor they're suspicious types.
I wish my country had more suicides so jobs like this existed.

... maybe I am not a good person.
Oh boy that last page in ch 5.

Great series so far, pretty brutal emotionally but without falling into grauitous gore.
the man had a computer...would be much safer to store his collection there than under his bed
smells like teen spirit
Haha oh boy, that last page such a troll. That guy was a tutor for Junior/Senior High school students(?) and he has a high school student little sister, and he has such things under his bed?

That poor mother, she probably lost 5 years of her life right there.
You guys are right. I started reading this because of the comments on laughing and I started laughing at the end of chapter 3 :D
Yep I was laughing too.
It's just me or is anybody else laughing with this series? I don't know why though
this is a awfully depressing series.
Interesting! I like it.
It's okay and all. But the guy is just too extremely pathetic.
c00l idea.
Wow, what a theme for a manga, but I find it somewhat coolio and interesting. Though it seems kinda strange like the sweepers are portrayed like heros.
"You die, you rot" seems to be the basic premise.
Interesting, but you probably don't want to be eating anything when you read it.
I find this to have great potential. Can't wait for the later releases.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics