Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1019votes)

Ojojojo

Alt Names: alt おじょじょじょalt Ojojojoalt Госпожа во всех смыслах
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jigokumeguri Haru is the heiress of one of the largest business empires in all of Japan. She is not only rich, but also practically a celebrity. However, partly because of her heritage and partly because of her arrogant and aloof behavior, she has always been isolated from her peers and has never been able to make friends. Thus she has – without success so far – transferred from school to school to finally find a place where she would be accepted.

This only begins to change when she meets her new classmate Kawayanagi Tsurezure, an outcast weirdo that dresses in 20th century fashion, talks little and smiles even less. Being both somewhat socially awkward, they thus begin an unexpected friendship.
Go to Ojojojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it how is this Seinen? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 8 Replies

1041 Comments

Ohh nuevo fondo para mi pantalla celular. Creó ya haber dicho esto y lo repito. Casates conmigo szisoul. Gracias por el capitulo
Thank you

Speaking of Cool Kyoushinsha: He's doing the writing for a new serialization in Comic Rex called Deity Manual:

http://natalie.mu/comic/news/226310

Unsurprisingly, another unorthodox love-comedy.

First we get another scan from Metsuko? Now Ojojojo? And there is more Kobayashi? There is only one thing I can say:

2a7.jpg

"Until the day he dies", doesn't that count as a proposal already?

why propose when they are already as good as married? 

( ̄▽ ̄)  

Honestly... Kawayanagi is a magnificent bastard...

Thank you for resurrect it again..... T.T 

Spoiler

Harolf Jigokumeguritler

This is so exploitable.

ITS ALLLIIVVEEE!!

I missed this. This is his best work, I wonder if it will ever be published.

Oh snap,  I totally forgot about this.

tenor.gif

I NEED MOAR!!

"Until the day he dies", doesn't that count as a proposal already?

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

its aliiiiiveeee!!

New cover pic a cute

It's about to end, isn't it?

64 chapters total according to MAL.

It's about to end, isn't it?

Yay, it's back.

Ahnd yay for the natural leadership! \o/

Spoiler
Spoiler

Harolf Jigokumeguritler

Woohoo. Thanks for the new chapter.

AN UPDATE

I just reread this great series and I regret it. Cause damn that is ONE HUGE CLIFF FUUUUUUUUU

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics