Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 125votes)

Fury

Alt Names: alt 狂神alt Fury Godalt Kuang Shen
Author: Tang Jia San Shao
Artist: Mu Feng Chun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A world where humans, beasts, demons, gods, dragons and pixies fight for supremacy; A war where great beast warriors of the Baemon troop, the dragon knights that soar in the sky, and the demon race that befell into the angel troops battle. A mixed blood child, who bears the blood of a human, demon and beast, went through hardships that no other people had, and has unmatched wild war potential. He is destined to restructure the chess pieces of this world, and also fated to have an
exceptional heart-wrenching love life.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.u17.com/comic/71069.html
http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/518008
Go to Fury Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window Mrvirus
  • 6 Replies
Topic RAW New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

175 Comments

i haven't started reading this series yet but was just wondering after reading synopsis, how can he have three types of blood mixed in him (human, demon and beasts)? or the process involves more than one generation?

but its like getting a bag of chips... and only having half of it filled with air  :(

i second that

Who cares if they split the chapters, that is their choice.

but its like getting a bag of chips... and only having half of it filled with air :(

Btw, chapter 9 will be 19 pages. So it seems like there won't be any short chapters anymore :D

why you need to split chapter 6 into both chapter 6 and 7. D:

not to mention its not even in the webtoon position
#firstworldbatotoproblems

Firstly, we have not split anything. Ask the author why he/she split it.

Secondly this is not a webtoon. Please pay attention.

Chapter 8 is out on the site, will be here in 24 hours.

Link: http://www.webtoonsreader.com/fury/8/

Maybe like, putting two or three chapters together into one wouldn't hurt.

Who cares if they split the chapters, that is their choice.

You, my friend, are a moron. 

Lol....that fortress description.

Chapter 7 is out on our website and will be posted here in 24 hours :D

Want to read it now? Go here.

And his supposedly dad is an ass, that killed his aunt(well, or did not even try to save her)

I thought she was the beast kings mother, protagonists grandmother.

I actually liked the part where he accepted the payment, her face looked like the shittiest face that she could have made when she handed him the 'payment'. Good luck trying explaining to someone who looks like that at you anything.

Yeah I think it's messed up she offered payment and yes he could have said something, but as usual he stayed silent. She probably does love him because it's rare when a mother doesn't love their own child, but it's probably the psychological part of accepting him, which mean accepting everything that has happen to her from the kidnapping to rape.

Also do not forget that he feels like he does not belong there.

Spoiler

Poor guy :(

Yeah I think it's messed up she offered payment and yes he could have said something, but as usual he stayed silent. She probably does love him because it's rare when a mother doesn't love their own child, but it's probably the psychological part of accepting him, which mean accepting everything that has happen to her from the kidnapping to rape.

That's because it is missing pages. The original had 32 or 36 pages. No idea why it's being released this way. Check the raw site.

If you could direct us to a site with no pages missing, everyone would be happy.

I did what you said and concluded that they may have used the material from the site shown above for the raws. There the pages only have 10 - 20 pages in each chapter.

Another link in the comment section had other raws with more pages in each chapter.

I did what you said and concluded that they may have used the material from the site shown above for the raws. There the pages only have 10 - 20 pages in each chapter.

Another link in the comment section had other raws with more pages in each chapter.

The other raw site uses the old version were first chapter had 40 pages which are now cut in 2 or 3 chapters. U17 is the site that is up to date and most likely where the author publishes his work (don't quote me on that).

Oh and he was so outraged that she offered him payment, but he did accept rather then explaining to her that no payment was necessary, so he can't really complain on that end. What, is he totally blind to her fear that he will be like his father?

Welcome to the world of web stories, where imbecile hypocrisy is the norm.

"Am I just a stranger to you who needs a reward?"

*takes the reward anyway*

If you check the raws site from which Webtoons Reader get the raws from you would notice that Chapter 6 only contains 17 pages like this translation. Here is the original's website http://www.u17.com/comic/71069.html

The child didn't do anything wrong, but he's a constant reminder of her being kinapped and having a baby by rape. It's easy to sound morally good when you're not in that person's shoe.

Not just a constant reminder and embodiment of the horrible things that have happened to her and are ongoing in her life. He is also a remind of the life she lost, and the love she lost, the love she probably felt she betrayed by having sex with another man and not being with him, even though it was kidnapping and rape.

She shouldn't put any of that on her son, but its perfectly human and understandable that she did. Maybe she fears that he has the potential to be like his father too, having his fathers blood in him. It probably worries and hurts her to see the appearance of him getting along with his father. Did someone say she was part demon/elf? I don't see any evidence of that.

The pacing so far is way way too fast, feels like they are skipping way too much. But maybe now it will settle down a bit. If they skip ahead to him already having dealt with the academy after fulfilling his moms wish, I'll probably give up on the series.

Oh and he was so outraged that she offered him payment, but he did accept rather then explaining to her that no payment was necessary, so he can't really complain on that end. What, is he totally blind to her fear that he will be like his father?

I got fooled by the cover this time. While the the premise isn´t half bad, what the **** is with this horrendous pacing? The pacing is absolutely terrible. Subtlety is not part of the author´s dictionary, the melodrama is piling on each other at a none stop pace. There´s no time to look around and everything must move along as fast as possible.

This is textbook amateur writing. I haven´t seen a case this bad since old manga(s) from the 70s.

I still thank Webtoons Reader for the english translation, thank you.

emmm man, this its a very old manga you know?, and the page of the original, need to be registered and payed to be able to read the cap 20 i think?

because her grandmother died thanks to him so she just take it out on him

Because of him? Why? The only ones to blame for her death were the father, his goons and the one who took her hostage.

I got fooled by the cover this time. While the the premise isn´t half bad, what the **** is with this horrendous pacing? The pacing is absolutely terrible. Subtlety is not part of the author´s dictionary, the melodrama is piling on each other at a none stop pace. There´s no time to look around and everything must move along as fast as possible.

This is textbook amateur writing. I haven´t seen a case this bad since old manga(s) from the 70s.

I still thank Webtoons Reader for the english translation, thank you.

because her grandmother died thanks to him so she just take it out on him

I really hate it when manga's just end a chapter like it's been cut in half. So many do it and it pisses me off.

That's because it is missing pages. The original had 32 or 36 pages. No idea why it's being released this way. Check the raw site.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics