Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 162votes)

Myuu & I

Alt Names: alt みゅうあんどあいalt 뮤 앤 아이alt μ & Ialt μ&ialt μ&i -みゅうあんどあい-alt Myuu and I
Author: Kitada Ryouma
Artist: Kitada Ryouma
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the meteorite "Artemis" collapses on the moon, an unidentified phenomenon affects humans: the "Reproductive system disease". 12 years passed and mankind has done research in the field of cloning and immortality in this world where the birth rate is 0. Meanwhile, Ashiro Koshiro is still seeking the cause of this disease, and suddenly a woman appears and gives him a mysterious suitcase...
Go to Myuu & I Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [clean] Myuu & I - 03 -> 23[END] New Window etshy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapters/popularity/polls in Japan Questions... New Window Dijon
  • 0 Replies

147 Comments

Thanks for the update!! <3 And Welcome back I guess.. ^_^ It's been exactly 2 years and 2 days since the last update.. :D

Haha! I'm back! Anyone else notice the quality increase? It's been two years, so I got access to both higher quality raws and my own translating has gotten a lot better. The series was axed though, so please do remember that.

Note: There are now bonus chapters from the tankoubons that I can't translate. If there are any Japanese translators willing to help me with that, please contact me! Thank you!

First thing I said when I saw the update was "It's alive" :D and while the fact that it got axed is saddening, it's great to see we might at least get to see the "end". Thanks for returning :)

Haha! I'm back! Anyone else notice the quality increase? It's been two years, so I got access to both higher quality raws and my own translating has gotten a lot better. The series was axed though, so please do remember that.

Note: There are now bonus chapters from the tankoubons that I can't translate. If there are any Japanese translators willing to help me with that, please contact me! Thank you!

Nobody want to continue this manga ?

I sharde my cleans with the hope someone will take them to continue but .. 

so sad we will never see the end.

so sad

Series is over in Japan. I'm done with it. It devolves into pure loli fan service so I was like ehhhhhhh....... but then I decided yeah, this should just get erased from everyone's memories. So yeah, no new chapters from me, ever. Bye!

a lolicon cult? don't we have too much of that already? >_< 

There is never too much of loli cult. True nature of love lies in there.

What is "too much" but a subjective view of what is superfluous? I SAY NAY, WE WILL HAVE TOO MUCH (MANY) WHEN OUR SPIRITS WANE AND OUR HEARTS FAIL OUR RESOLVE TO CONTINUE FORWARD.

...And now I sound like a lolicon (-.-)'

I say we replace Myuu with a shota. Then everyone can be happy...?

You can't make a manga without having one or two evil cultists organization.

The frame picture show that a man, with his pregnant wife and a boy, 

if the boy is our mc, the only possible explanation is  the wife died with the baby

and either Myuu & Taurin and 6 others is a modified unborn sister which his mother were carrying

of its a Frankenstein kind of plot, where 6 girl include Myuu and Taurin made from different part on the sister 

or maybe this is be a future plot, real imouto comes in, 

or maybe not, maybe thats not him at all, 

Hello boys and girls! My name is Lolicon Dijon, and I am happy to announce that  a new chapter will be arriving soon! That's right, the inner lolicon within Dijon has become dominant! Mwa ha ha!

image.jpg

Hello boys and girls! My name is Lolicon Dijon, and I am happy to announce that  a new chapter will be arriving soon! That's right, the inner lolicon within Dijon has become dominant! Mwa ha ha!

so, how bad, tsugumomo level ecchi?

I have no idea what that is, but more like To Love Ru Darkness except toned down by a few degrees, and less tits and more loli

He gets thrust into pedophilic situations... but for multiple ethical reasons and the fact that the magazine probably can't publish scenes of statutory rape, nothing really happens...

so, how bad, tsugumomo level ecchi?

The MC isn't a pedophile, though...

He gets thrust into pedophilic situations... but for multiple ethical reasons and the fact that the magazine probably can't publish scenes of statutory rape, nothing really happens...

So a Children of Men kind of story with strong undertones of parenthood gets turned into a series for pedophiles, huh? That's super depressing.

The MC isn't a pedophile, though...

So a Children of Men kind of story with strong undertones of parenthood gets turned into a series for pedophiles, huh? That's super depressing.

...what? When did it become a series for pedophiles?

Going by what I saw on the last page, five containers were open... so 3 left for the MCs harem?

Yeah... hate to give bad news, but I'm done with this series. I've read the raws, and after chapter 6 it becomes some kind of crappy hentai-like ecchi garbage. I'd rather it have gotten axed than have to watch it pander to 2D-loving pubescent otakus.

Maybe if it improves, or at least stays away from those horrible nympho scenes for a few chapters I'll revisit this one. But, for now, I'm done. This series turned to crap, preferring perverted scenes over interesting science ones because of popularity reasons.

Oh damn it and I thought this had potential.. Well, thanks for your hard work and I'm looking forward to more Mikakunin chapters :)

Thanks a lot Tribuo Scans! You picked up Mikakunin de Shinkoukei and now this, two series that I didn't think would ever get scanlated again.

Yeah... hate to give bad news, but I'm done with this series. I've read the raws, and after chapter 6 it becomes some kind of crappy hentai-like ecchi garbage. I'd rather it have gotten axed than have to watch it pander to 2D-loving pubescent otakus.

Maybe if it improves, or at least stays away from those horrible nympho scenes for a few chapters I'll revisit this one. But, for now, I'm done. This series turned to crap, preferring perverted scenes over interesting science ones because of popularity reasons.

Thanks a lot Tribuo Scans! You picked up Mikakunin de Shinkoukei and now this, two series that I didn't think would ever get scanlated again.

Physics: Moe Edition

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics