Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 481votes)

Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki

Alt Names: alt A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Logalt とあるおっさんのVRMMO活動記alt To Aru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudoukialt 某大叔的vrmmo活动记
Author: Shiina Howahowa
Artist: Rikudou Shuuya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSci-fi Sci-fiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Typical company employee Tanaka Daichi(38 years old, single) loves games and plays a new type of VRMMO called "One More Free Life Online" under the username "Earth". Inside this free world he chose several skills that are generally regarded as useless. Be it wasting time crafting potions, cooking up pointlessly tasty food, or hunting monsters with some absurd weapon he crafted, he simply enjoys playing the game.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/658000067/
Go to Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lates chapter discussion New Window Freenight
  • 40 Replies
Topic Suggestions? New Window Creecha
  • 4 Replies
Topic Light Novel Of This Manga??? New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 8 Replies

1201 Comments

What the heck just happened to chapter 35?  I was mid read and now it's gone

Spoiler

It's a spelling error. It should be "Loong King" instead of "Loong Kick".

*reading chapter 35* . .. ... .... *done reading* ... So, I have some questions regarding this chapter : ## DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED ##
Spoiler
Spoiler

his way to overpowered and geared for someone who's playing 2-3hours a day in my opinion

welcome to the isekai genre

Oh hey, glad he got the stormblood expansion.

aok5xeD.jpg

Foolish Earth. Pyui is all you need how dare your eyes wander.

his way to overpowered and geared for someone who's playing 2-3hours a day in my opinion

That tends to happen to players that go off the beaten path and don't suck.

Also he caught a few breaks which is pretty much a requisite to get far into a lot of games.

I miss queen

It's been a long time? Any news bout the chapter update?

small update from me, moved to new house(about 2 months ago) it has no internet, the whole street/area I'm in has no internet options available :(, I'm only on now via hotspot I'll be off-line for the foreseeable future.

That moooovess...

Spoiler

Don't tell me Echo Rush was overlooked?

Spoiler

That moooovess... 2dgrzol.jpg

Nobody?
*sigh* Guess I'll say it.

The day Earth copied M Bison was the great day of his life. For Earth it waa a Tuesday.

Now the manga (WN/LN) gave us quite the foresight.

Spoiler

Holy smack i really wanna see that "Astral Heat"-worthy combo animated! :D

Another dragon char. There are two types of dragons in the game, Western (Dragon) and Eastern (Ryu/Loong).

This girl is a Ryu/Loong and she debuts much earlier than the baby Red Dragon.

I guess i am at fault here for instantly regards "Fumbling around in the dark" as something negative. I apologize.

Maybe because in that chapter, Earth's fumbling in the dark has negative connotation thanks to fact he used the phrase to summarize how he keep failing to craft something good because he's just experimenting with trial and error. So, when you also use that phrase to refers to his past achievements, i too unfortunately instantly thought that you're meaning to belittle it.

Nah, you were right to think that, Shit gets confusing when taken out of context.

We can all see that harem tag just creeping around the corner

slowly but surely ...

when Fairy Queen comes back, she found MC already have harem team ...

Special Summon : "Harem Assemble" ... =3= ...

We can all see that harem tag just creeping around the corner

Well it's not that bad that AI are not that stupid and not trying to take over world but yeah it's quite funny to read. xD

For the first time I saw the NPC complaint to the developer why their contents still have to wait to appear. They just can't wait to play around with Earth...hahaha...

No one's gonna talk about how he basically casted out the fairy Queen from his life?

The reason is because she was too prominent, and he can't build his generic harem like 90% of all other web novels with her always around, so the writer put in some "enforced separation" to allow it.

On the positive side at least she wasn't kidnapped.

For the first time I saw the NPC complaint to the developer why their contents still have to wait to appear. They just can't wait to play around with Earth...hahaha...

Hahahaha, at this time there's a particular game that I wish they did that....

Tree of Savior cough, cough...

No one's gonna talk about how he basically casted out the fairy Queen from his life?

is the little dragon girl the baby dragon from the past chapters?

or another dragon char?

She's the one that says she's the Fairy Queen's sister.

Holy smack i really wanna see that "Astral Heat"-worthy combo animated! :D

or another dragon char?

Another dragon char. There are two types of dragons in the game, Western (Dragon) and Eastern (Ryu/Loong).

This girl is a Ryu/Loong and she debuts much earlier than the baby Red Dragon.

I don't believe "Fumbling around in the dark" has a negative connotation to it unless you apply one, and I didn't intend to belittle his accomplishment either.

I guess i am at fault here for instantly regards "Fumbling around in the dark" as something negative. I apologize.

Maybe because in that chapter, Earth's fumbling in the dark has negative connotation thanks to fact he used the phrase to summarize how he keep failing to craft something good because he's just experimenting with trial and error. So, when you also use that phrase to refers to his past achievements, i too unfortunately instantly thought that you're meaning to belittle it.

or another dragon char?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics