Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 84votes)

Red String

Alt Names: alt 붉은 실
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The story of a boy and girl whose lives were one day entwined by red string. Literally.

Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=622641
Go to Red String Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General discussion thread New Window cofi023
  • 1 Replies

147 Comments

Do these dolls even feel pain to begin with?

Well, yes, as seen by how many times Yuran said it hurt or such.

And how the guy lost his consciousness from a strong hit.

But what she meant is that, he won't die from shock regardless of how much pain he feels.

Do these dolls even feel pain to begin with?

That man does not look easy-going.

Yush! At least with Neko-nee, she's probably more experienced at fighting, and with Soomin's strings backing her, she'd be able to take this asshole down.

So, kind of a dick move, but hey

Nice. That's what I like. An eye for an eye.

It's a girl punching a girl, therefore not sexist!

#GenderEquality

Nice. That's what I like. An eye for an eye.

Looks like shit's coming down pretty soon XD

I gotta say your avatar makes this line hilarious.

Sadly that's how you sort of get SOME (not all) girls, give them a lot of attention, then you ignore them, then the girl comes to you because she missed your attention.

It seems the comic ended at chapter 52 on May 12th.

We're on half of the story then.

Spoiler
LMAO! I like this love triangle that's going on 'cause tsundere-san over there can't make up her mind. XD
Spoiler

Well your wrong, this isn't a harem manga. This is a fairly short and straight forward manga.

It seems the comic ended at chapter 52 on May 12th.

angst angst angst angst

Is that supposed to be Arnold Schwarzenegger?

-  - This chapter

My first thought:

Spoiler

Smooooooooooooth.

Seriously, Soomin's strings feel like it pumps life force and aphrodisiac to his puppets.

Probably too much energy + habits after all the time he's 'played' with her as a cat.

Spoiler

angst angst angst angst

Looks like shit's coming down pretty soon XD

Seriously, Soomin's strings feel like it pumps life force and aphrodisiac to his puppets.

Indeed, but I don't need a tag to see this cookie cutter power fighter harem plot. It was pretty obvious even early on to me. Still, it should be added.

Boy finds himself in charge of a increasing number of girl fighters, who have to fight other fighters (usually girls) for the fate of the world or because that is the order of things (or most likely, both) They all develop a crush on him but the first one is always the front runner in the romance department, just that the others never catch on enough to give up.

Eventually the boy unlocks super hidden powers that excel even past his female fighters and also fights himself. Even saving his harem girls with his own two hands at risk of his own life (which as a MC is never at risk). Culminating in the boy fighting the evil boss mostly by himself, but with the morale support of his harem. He may spout that he can't think of the whole world, but at least he will protect those (his harem) close to him.

Well the details can vary, but the basics are all there.  He is already on his way to the second female fighter (cat girl)  Already shown a hidden power that I am sure we haven't even begin to scratch the surface on with his endless glowing life string, and a number of people who have crushes on him, like the maid doll (and perhaps even hints of extra love for his sister). Who wants to bet that girl with her father doll, loses her father, and joins on MC side. Bonus points if she is mortally wounded and needs to be turned into a doll herself to save her life/bring her back, and guess who her master is going to be. He will console her lose of father and she will develop a crush on him in return.

Well your wrong, this isn't a harem manga. This is a fairly short and straight forward manga.

*Takes a look at tags*

Hmm, a tag is missing it seems...

Indeed, but I don't need a tag to see this cookie cutter power fighter harem plot. It was pretty obvious even early on to me. Still, it should be added.

Boy finds himself in charge of a increasing number of girl fighters, who have to fight other fighters (usually girls) for the fate of the world or because that is the order of things (or most likely, both) They all develop a crush on him but the first one is always the front runner in the romance department, just that the others never catch on enough to give up.

Eventually the boy unlocks super hidden powers that excel even past his female fighters and also fights himself. Even saving his harem girls with his own two hands at risk of his own life (which as a MC is never at risk). Culminating in the boy fighting the evil boss mostly by himself, but with the morale support of his harem. He may spout that he can't think of the whole world, but at least he will protect those (his harem) close to him.

Well the details can vary, but the basics are all there.  He is already on his way to the second female fighter (cat girl)  Already shown a hidden power that I am sure we haven't even begin to scratch the surface on with his endless glowing life string, and a number of people who have crushes on him, like the maid doll (and perhaps even hints of extra love for his sister). Who wants to bet that girl with her father doll, loses her father, and joins on MC side. Bonus points if she is mortally wounded and needs to be turned into a doll herself to save her life/bring her back, and guess who her master is going to be. He will console her lose of father and she will develop a crush on him in return.

Of course, since it's in a harem genre.

*Takes a look at tags*

Hmm, a tag is missing it seems...

I have a feeling he's going to have a harem of dolls by the end of this.

Of course, since it's in a harem genre.

I have a feeling he's going to have a harem of dolls by the end of this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics