Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 84votes)

Red String

Alt Names: alt 붉은 실
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The story of a boy and girl whose lives were one day entwined by red string. Literally.

Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=622641
Go to Red String Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General discussion thread New Window cofi023
  • 1 Replies

147 Comments

This is getting better and better for each chapter.

Eh this last one was a little too predictable. I feel like this fight has dragged a bit. It isn't bad but the action isn't clearly conveyed with the panels currently. Makes everything feel cluttered and a little boring. 

For specific examples, in the latest chapter, 44, the cursed doll punches both of Johannes dolls, but instead it looks like she simply placed her hand on their faces. There's nothing conveying the motion of the action other than some simple blur effects. 

Thanks for the chapters!

Wow things really escalated, and I thought it would be a light comedy/romance. Looks like it'll end soon, hopefully a happy ending.

This is getting better and better for each chapter.

So the doll made them do S&M plays.

Without consent... Without consent my friend.

So the doll made them do S&M plays.

I love how psychotic the cursed doll is.

Yay two new chapters at once!

May both the old man, and his little henchwoman get their hair caught on fire. Then have it put out with a ball ping hammer.

Dammit Colonel Sanders! Go back to making fried chicken and leave those kids alone!

_20160215_152747.JPG?psid=1
You did it, Looking for a father was so so, but this one is pretty good.
Thanks for translate it, EGS!!

No!!! Poor Yuran!  Damn cliffhangers!

...So, her soul coming out was just through forehead.

But going back in requires the mouth?

Lady, maybe THAT's why you failed the first time?

thanks for new chapter, can't wait for the next and the next and the next and the next .... 

Spoiler

It seems that the dead body is the main girls original, with some soul attached to it? Although it shows the old guy killing her I doubt its that obvious. Any way thanks for the upload!

So this is when the girl's red hair finally becomes important, or at least that seems to be heavily alluded.

Well...That escalated quickly.

And the plot thickens...

holy crap. This is an epic twist.

You know I just predicted that right below you.

holy crap. This is an epic twist.

inb4

Spoiler

Spoiler

I guess she's more than just a doll... she's a blow up doll. lol

I'm starting to wonder if this guild is really the bad side of this story.
We don't know the boss motivation yet, but I don't trust this guy and his doll sisters.
They may be right, they might manipulate the the twins, and the Yuran girl too.

Honnestly, for now the Only thing putting them in the wrong is the couple of idiots that act without permission and tried to gain some money from the brother strings. Those two are rejected by the rest of the guild because of their actions.
Else we have the fact they do some recon and try to abduct the twin brother but they do not try to even harm him.
This guild is composed other broken fate people, that managed to rebuild it throught the doll technology.

In the other side, we have a weird Doll master and his ridiculously powerful doll sister, that obviously made a slaughter weapon doll that injured/killed many people, use the twin brother red string for his own interest (he locks the doll with it), probably use the twins so he can maintain the rest of his lifespan,  and go to torture his prisonners. I'm even sure he use one of his victims (Yuran) for some twisted reason. He even expresse regrets he have saved her, and pratically hold her a hostage.

Seriously, the twin and Yuran better get the fuck out of this house.

I feel the opposite. That the thing locked away is like Pandora's box, is dangerous and should not be released. While the guild what to harness it for their own benefit. The old guy seems to want what's best for the kids. We still don't know how Yuran died, I'm getting the feeling that it's not good.

Spoiler

I'm starting to wonder if this guild is really the bad side of this story.

We don't know the boss motivation yet, but I don't trust this guy and his doll sisters.

They may be right, they might manipulate the the twins, and the Yuran girl too.

Honnestly, for now the Only thing putting them in the wrong is the couple of idiots that act without permission and tried to gain some money from the brother strings. Those two are rejected by the rest of the guild because of their actions.

Else we have the fact they do some recon and try to abduct the twin brother but they do not try to even harm him.

This guild is composed other broken fate people, that managed to rebuild it throught the doll technology.

In the other side, we have a weird Doll master and his ridiculously powerful doll sister, that obviously made a slaughter weapon doll that injured/killed many people, use the twin brother red string for his own interest (he locks the doll with it), probably use the twins so he can maintain the rest of his lifespan,  and go to torture his prisonners. I'm even sure he use one of his victims (Yuran) for some twisted reason. He even expresse regrets he have saved her, and pratically hold her a hostage.

Seriously, the twin and Yuran better get the fuck out of this house.

dumb sister, smh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics