Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 466votes)

Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki

Alt Names: alt 俺と蛙さんの異世界放浪記alt Cerita Petualanganku di Dunia Lain bersama Kawazu-sanalt Chronicles of My Adventures in Another World With Kawazu-sanalt گزارش ماجراهای من با جناب کاوازو در دنیایی دیگرalt مذكرات رحلتي مع كاوازو-سان في عالم آخرalt История моего путешествия в другом мире вместе с Кавадзу-саномalt קרוניקת הרפתקאותי עם ק'וואזו בעולם אחרalt أوري تو كاوازو-سان إي سكاي هوروكي
Author: Kuzumochi
Artist: Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tarou was an ordinary university student until a strange old magician summoned him to another world, upon learning that his magical power is 8 million, he uses that abnormally powerful magic to revive the old man that caused all this... In the form of a frog. Thus begin the strange adventures of a boy with ridiculous magical power and Kawazu, the former strongest magician, now revived as a frog.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/641000052/
Go to Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window drmagg
  • 3 Replies
Topic It' back New Window cjk33
  • 2 Replies

666 Comments

Oh well I just hope he invites those pixies into his house for a... tea party... ;D

DAMN IT! I was hoping for a massive floating island with a fortress built in the middle of a large lake surrounded by glowing crystal formations. The fortress would of had have countless small to large waterfalls all leading to a hot spring. BECAUSE IT'S THE JAPANESE THING TO DO! Oh and the fortress is Japanese styled.

Me too I was assuming something like a Yakuza-style old japanese mansion would pop out... but I guess cabin in the woods is just right for the situation...

DAMN IT! I was hoping for a massive floating island with a fortress built in the middle of a large lake surrounded by glowing crystal formations. The fortress would of had have countless small to large waterfalls all leading to a hot spring. BECAUSE IT'S THE JAPANESE THING TO DO! Oh and the fortress is Japanese styled.

@nasserq11 instead of stairs... it's more like a 80 degree slope covered in oil... 10 million light years away... in another world.

One thing that bothered me a bit...

Spoiler

Think of it like this you are at the very top of the stares, and someone pushes you down the stares thats why you don't use alot of power but after your pushed down isn't it harder to get back up the stares 

This is a fun manga. It's not about heroes or action or adventure. Just some godlike guy having fun in a sandbox world with his unlimited powers.

I hope they'll be able to keep it interesting in the future though. I can't imagine any kind of combat related difficulties because the MC is basically god, but other problems that can't be solved by throwing a ton of magic might come up.

I'v been looking forward to this thanks for the release! :)

Really looking for to this.

He's gonna magic errrrrryone.

lol, it's so funny, omg, loved it.

Spoiler

I think it has more to do with the setting. 

Spoiler

You just got lucky man, if you can enter 2d world you gonna freak the fuck out because everyone's eye is big as a fucking bowl.

Technically speaking all you would see is a line... Think that freaks you out more...

Spoiler

What I think is that it still does cost a lot of power but due to the fact that he uses up his life he can use it
Kawazu does say that "You'd die from useing up all your power" but does not say you can't cast spells that does require more than you got...

I really like this and all but I really hate it when series are set entirely in one world and then it ends with the MC going back to his old world (MAR got me hard with this)

Can you please add the original Website to the discription like you did with the other works from this site?
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/641000052/

This project is awesome! Thanks for the great work /ak/ scanlations.

Soooo....

Great Demon Lord appears!

He uses "Ultimate Super Mega Sure-Kill Last Final Ultra Amazing Chaos Thunder Blood Requiem Of Doom And Despair"!!!!

It's completely ineffective.

MC uses "Small Fireball".

THE END

Wooogh liiike iiit, very good! I like the MC, seems lazy, but not that mindless. Now, with MC like that, I hope there won't be Tsundere love interest... so bored with that type... nggg but if it's loli then, well... maybe it's fine...

btw the artwork of chara kinda like Douman...

This is ridiculous. I'm glad I came here

So it never came to their mind to just google the translation magic. wow...

Doesn't this remind you of One Punch Man but with magic instead?

Everything is great except the names , the author should fix it , it is weird when other characters beside the mc calling each other and you get ********* , it will be annoying . 

Yeah, tell me about it!
The other day I tried to enter the two-dimensional realm and I thought I had succeeded, but it turns out that I just fainted from overexerting myself and fell into a short coma,
fantasizing about my two-dimensional dream-harem. Why did it have to be a dream...
Aaaanyway! Then I summoned Abraxas and it worked just fine. Except that Abraxas was very pissed, because I interrupted an important meeting.

You just got lucky man, if you can enter 2d world you gonna freak the fuck out because everyone's eye is big as a fucking bowl.

damn, the way things develop in each chapter is just EPIC.

light-hearted and amusing

i always found summoning magic easier than teleportation. particularly between different dimensions.

Yeah, tell me about it!
The other day I tried to enter the two-dimensional realm and I thought I had succeeded, but it turns out that I just fainted from overexerting myself and fell into a short coma,
fantasizing about my two-dimensional dream-harem. Why did it have to be a dream...
Aaaanyway! Then I summoned Abraxas and it worked just fine. Except that Abraxas was very pissed, because I interrupted an important meeting.

I quite like Kawazu, he's an amusing old fart of a frog.

Spoiler

i always found summoning magic easier than teleportation. particularly between different dimensions.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics