Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 70votes)

Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou

Alt Names: alt ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαιalt 神通小侦探alt hóper édei deîxaialt Q.E.D.alt Q.E.D. - Final Proofalt Q.E.D. 証明終了alt QED - Shoumeishuuryoualt Quod Erat Demonstrandum - Demikian telah dibuktikanalt Quod Erat Demonstrandum - Shomei Shuryoalt Thám Tử Tomaalt The very thing that was required to be shown
Author: Katou Motohiro
Artist: Katou Motohiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touma Sou graduated from MIT, but he comes back to Japan because he wants to know how it feels to be a high school student. On the other hand, Mizuhara Kana is a strong girl who loves sports. Together, they are partners in solving cases that happen around them.

Recipient of 2009 Kodansha Manga Award for Shōnen Category.

Related:

> C.M.B. - Shinra Hakubutsukan no Jiken Mokuroku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/cmb-shinra-hakubutsukan-no-jiken-mokuroku-r1226 )
Go to Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

141 Comments

Well, there can only be one immortal detective, Conan that is...

I guess Conan already slashed off the heads of all the others, huh

Is it just me, or is Touma actually getting older? 

Chapter 26:

Spoiler

Chapter 36:

Spoiler

Well, there can only be one immortal detective, Conan that is...

Is it just me, or is Touma actually getting older? 

Chapter 26:

Spoiler

Chapter 36:

Spoiler

I love this series, but I think it's incredible how many dead bodies these kids have seen. There have been dozens of dead people and life threatening situations and they walk out of it like it's nothing. Touma is cool, but wherever he goes, a gratuitous amount of death follows. Are we sure he isn't cursed or something?

I agree. But have you heard about Detective Conan? Pretty much the same but with kids that are in grade school.

I love this series, but I think it's incredible how many dead bodies these kids have seen. There have been dozens of dead people and life threatening situations and they walk out of it like it's nothing. Touma is cool, but wherever he goes, a gratuitous amount of death follows. Are we sure he isn't cursed or something?

I should have followed this manga a long time ago. There is one mystery I'm having a problem with, though. I started reading, and, suddenly, a huge amount of time had passed without my knowing it! 

Yeah.. that's the well-known effect of time-dilation which is constantly spilling over from the parallel manga-world.

I have spent many an hour in studying it but am still nowhere near a theory which would allow for quantitative predictions to be made - just qualitative.

Thanks for the chapter, Irregular scans :)

I should have followed this manga a long time ago. There is one mystery I'm having a problem with, though. I started reading, and, suddenly, a huge amount of time had passed without my knowing it! 

I find Queen strangely adorable. Her smug faces are the best.

My god, that kid on pages 9 through 11 has the worst case of "NPC #6" face I have ever seen.

I love this manga, and I'm glad you are scanlating it... BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU NEED A PROOFREADER! the english is painful to read in most areas

My fault, thanks for pointing out. I'll do better next time!

So, the cake is a lie?

I love this manga, and I'm glad you are scanlating it... BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU NEED A PROOFREADER! the english is painful to read in most areas

Heh, love the X-Files reference. You don't see those in Japan very often.

Ask for lighter charges? I don't understand Touma sometimes.

For me this is the most confusing case to date. 

Spoiler

Ask for lighter charges? I don't understand Touma sometimes.

So

Spoiler

I suspect

Spoiler

So

Spoiler

KarchAmadeo
Jan 15 2017 12:34 AM

I don't think that's 1 million YEN (10k USD), but truly dollars.

wouldn't makes sense to attract top people with little more than an hour's worth of tip for those guys

on a side note, Kana's fluency in english/american sure has improved a lot :)

Best part of this comment is the "English/American".

Its both amusing and sad as an American since its kinda true at this point >_>

Thank you for the update!

I don't think that's 1 million YEN (10k USD), but truly dollars.

wouldn't makes sense to attract top people with little more than an hour's worth of tip for those guys

on a side note, Kana's fluency in english/american sure has improved a lot :)

I love this manga.

Was just reading this series for the first time and i had to comment

Spoiler

also omg kanaxtouma is so freaking adorable lol

Thank you Irregular Scans

Alright everyone, this is the last release I'm going to do (probably forever) so I'd like to thank everyone for reading and commenting.

Thank you very much for your work on this series! These sorts of stories very,very rarely "click" with me, but for some reason this series does.

Followed. And thanks again for your group's efforts!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics