Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

My favorite experience with a unicorn was probably in the Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.  There it was, in the middle of a glade surrounded by angry minotaurs, majestic and rare, and I knew, I must make that mount mine.  So I sheathed my weapon and walked up to it, and it was as easy as that.  I rode it around for a good while until I arrived at one of the large cities, where I left it at the stable and entered town to do my buisness.

Upon leaving the town I was greeted with carnage and slaughter.  All of the horses in the stable were dead, the stable-keeps missing, the farmers in the nearby grape field also gone.  But there was the unicorn, standing right in the middle of the stable area pleased as can be.

I rode that sucker off the highest cliff I could find, and collected its horn when I was done. >_>;

So i guess the others are no longer virgins? Or unicorns are just rapey on human females only?

Does Seran surprise you?

And in the LN at least, Kail tried grinding on Riize in the first chapter, which is why she reacted the way she did.

And I think unicorns (the males at least) are like that to fair maidens of most species (elf, fairy, human, etc). Had good times in Suikoden 2 when the unicorn Siegfried almost formed a pact with the vampire Sierra, only to apologize and back out, pissing her off. Or in Tales of Symphonia where Raine couldn't approach it because of 'reasons.'

Amalthea from The Last Unicorn never did anything of the sort, and accompanied many people from various walks of life on her quest.

Unico never focused on any of that, instead showing that you should never piss them off, as they are very strong, and make good use of their horn. He bore a hole right through a giant demon to prove that point.

So i guess the others are no longer virgins? Or unicorns are just rapey on human females only?

Unicorns are all assholes and I have proof!

Thanks /ak/ for another chapter! This is the only way I can read the story, since the novel translations keep stalling. :(

hahaha that unicorn ... that moment when a dream shatters

There was apparently an issue with the breeding a generation ago...

PBF253-The_Last_Unicorns.png

Oh sure, he's trying to be all nice and charming when meeting them for the first time, but when you least expect it:

Spoiler

Holy crap actual romantic development!

"They could be poachers!"
"Nay, they are not"

Nay
Neigh
Cause its a horse.

Kill me.

I cannot "like" your post hard enough. Geez laweez

Holy crap actual romantic development!

"They could be poachers!"
"Nay, they are not"

Nay
Neigh
Cause its a horse.

Kill me.

That unicorn must the long lost cousin of that demon horse from Berserk...

the athletic kind is kind of rare in anything but sport mangas though and even then many of them don't look very athletic. there are exceptions though.

I haven't seen many athletic heroines, but I find visible muscles and abs even more revolting than a flat chest, My preferences are pretty much everything feminazis are fighting against lol

Well luckily for you the "cute" types have always been the overwhelming majority in manga, it makes me sick, I want some more "diversity" dammit!

the athletic kind is kind of rare in anything but sport mangas though and even then many of them don't look very athletic. there are exceptions though.

personally don't agree with that preferance but Gate: have pretty much your definition of Dark elves does it not?

i Prefer athletic people shorter than me, T&A is optional, and cute face is preferd.

Well luckily for you the cute types have always been the majority in manga and Japanime, it makes me sick, I want some more "diversity" dammit!

The dark elf in Gate wasn't sexualized enough, and she was like the 4th or 5th harem member introduced, that's how it always is when it comes to sexy types.

The dark elves possess everything you could want in a harem member (Curves, a good amount T&A, and a mature face) and yet authors never give us that kind of dark elf........those jerks!

personally don't agree with that preferance but Gate: have pretty much your definition of Dark elves does it not?

i Prefer athletic people shorter than me, T&A is optional, and cute face is preferd.

Godamm it. ..it's the perverted camel from One Piece all over again!!! Screw you Ice cream head. Girl and by extension maidens are free to like and be liked by whomever they please. Get off your high horse
hahaha that unicorn ... that moment when a dream shatters

The dark elves possess everything you could want in a harem member (Curves, a good amount of T&A, and a mature face) and yet authors never give us that kind of dark elf........those jerks!

In the next Episode of

Tsuyokute New Saga..

Sm0kDQk.gif

sword is for thrusting and kept in scabbard

Spoiler
MidoriKitzune
Oct 23 2017 01:15 PM

So you mean....

Spoiler

No he means ... well.

Sidonia is a

Spoiler

So you mean....

Spoiler

I've forgotten and become confused.  Is Sildonia a boy or a girl?

Sidonia is a

Spoiler

!!!Not the bees.Not the bees.¡¡¡

Man,those last three pages came from nowhere.

I've forgotten and become confused.  Is Sildonia a boy or a girl?

Yes.

Great, a new chapter of Dungeon Meshi.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics