Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

On the last page, "to be continued"??

Since when have they ever told us the chapter ended lol.

Color me surprised. I think this might be the first time they actually put "to be continued" at the end of the chapter...maybe they saw my previous comment/heard my prayer? My guess is more likely other people in Japan have had the same issue and it was brought to the author's attention. They've always just abruptly ended each chapter without notice, feeling like it was missing pages or something. At any rate, I hope they continue using that, just so we have a sliver of closure each chapter even if they are cliffhangers, and not feel like we're being blue-balled every single time.

Sun taking away Yusuke to ask to work is going to be taken as a wife dragging away her husband to scold him. Well at least some of those rumors will abate. Although I'm pretty sure that the main rumor in the capital concerning Yusuke is how the Evil God married a powerless person. Since he introduced her to his staff on a way that would be seen as proclaiming her as his spouse. And staff like to spread rumors.

Well if you read from chapter 1, you should know, Dr. Zeshald is the reason of it, after Yuusuke learn how the world works from the wise Zeshald, he decide to stay low as possible and dont wanna greedy people learn his power, after all Yuusuke power is OP, to OP that after many people know about it they try to get something from him, and forget about flying he already try broke rules with his gearbox, for you who know machine probably know how useful this invention, as for dont well basically all machine out there still use it to make them works

Good point. His show of force in the capital to defend Sun led to him being summoned by the king and forced him to accept an official post, whether he liked it or not. In chapter 8, the princess also tells Yuusuke that his amazing feats make the class balance in the kingdom uneasy. Basically, he's tolerated in Fonclanc because he serves the royal family directly.

He himself admits he's still experimenting with his powers. And given that he knows other kingdoms, including the powerless Gazetta, want his powers for themselves, and that the legend of the 'Dark God' can mean different things for different people, keeping a low profile seems the wisest thing to do.

I like the series because of that. That Yuusuke has god-tier powers doesn't mean he's going for a 'power fantasy' run.

xZ2sEbd.gif

Spoiler

Look, everyone, it's foreshadowing!

For a guy that can create and customize like a god he sure hasn't done a whole lot with that power. I'd make a hot air balloon after learning about wind and fire magic. And no cannons? What about customizing horses into giant monsters?

I just caught up. This has probably been discussed.

He could certainly do much stuff but... why? There is no reason to do things just because he can right?

What does he want to accomplish? What is the best way to accomplish that? Will making a hot air balloon help? Or making cannons?

When he needs to he does very dramatic things. Like removing the walls of a fortress or making a huge wall to delay an army. 

On the last page, "to be continued"??

Since when have they ever told us the chapter ended lol.

And no one is talking about archer Sun. Bummer.

For a guy that can create and customize like a god he sure hasn't done a whole lot with that power. I'd make a hot air balloon after learning about wind and fire magic. And no cannons? What about customizing horses into giant monsters?

Well if you read from chapter 1, you should know, Dr. Zeshald is the reason of it, after Yuusuke learn how the world works from the wise Zeshald, he decide to stay low as possible and dont wanna greedy people learn his power, after all Yuusuke power is OP, to OP that after many people know about it they try to get something from him, and forget about flying he already try broke rules with his gearbox, for you who know machine probably know how useful this invention, as for dont well basically all machine out there still use it to make them works

First of all, he can't customize living things. About weapons, he decided to not make them as the nobility would start warmorging with other countries. But I agree the balloon is in the reach.

Actually he should create a vehicle without the need for horses.

He has already done a miniature version for the princess so he could simply make a bigger version with a cabin for people to enter.

Then add some magic cannons on top and modify them to be unusable like having the barrels blocked by a layer of metal.

Whenever he would go into battle he would simply modify the cannons by taking out the metal layer from withing the barrels.

That way no one except his team would know about the cannons' abilities and even if someone steals the vehicle the cannons could not be used and would be judged as some strange kind of ornament or so.

First of all, he can't customize living things. About weapons, he decided to not make them as the nobility would start warmorging with other countries. But I agree the balloon is in the reach.

Balloon is actually a deadly weapon in the war of information. It can scout enemies at further range.

Anything useful can be used for war.

This is basically "Blue balls: The Manga".

Oh wow, we're being graced with a "To Be Continued" now. The chapter ends are only normally abrupt now, instead of "run facefirst in to a wall" abrupt.

xZ2sEbd.gif

sigh... this series...

It was a really great series, so great, they gave hints of Anime about it..

But in the end... turns out it was just AMVs... and this series never received an actual real anime.

Also, the series was actually "dropped/ cancelled", it would have gone on for much longer, but it didn't.

It's pretty much in the same treatment as Mx0 that never had it's 2nd season, even tho the end of 1st season suggested it was going to have one... (also never got an anime, even tho it's one of the most popular known series back then)

Seems interesting.

What's the title of this manga?

Shina Dark

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/shina-dark-kuroki-tsuki-no-ou-to-souheiki-no-himegimi-r1062

Spoiler

Seems interesting.

What's the title of this manga?

"Beating the meat softened it."

but I think all meat surrounding the beating in that small dome will get harden instead ... =3= ...

he is a dark god, rank above a mere demon king.
luckily, someone helped to stop the rumors early. one demon king simply overslept and a book about his uncontrolled lust became his identity such as sleeping with ten at a time and ravaging cities just to get more.

Lolz, almost become like this demon king ...

(tough in this demon king case, the whole world already presume he is crazy sex maniac which rape any sacrifice and eat them if he get bored)

Spoiler

Spoiler

So Fonke finally found someone

he is a dark god, rank above a mere demon king.
luckily, someone helped to stop the rumors early. one demon king simply overslept and a book about his uncontrolled lust became his identity such as sleeping with ten at a time and ravaging cities just to get more.

lolz, the rumor about MC need powerless kid or young woman to appease him ... =3= ...

pretty much "Demon King" ...

Someone here would have enjoyed the spanking...

CZwEPgeWEAEhLbb.jpg

she is waiting "Holy Sword Excalibur" ...

Variations of that phrase have been around at least as long as if not longer than the Bible, Luke 12:48 if you're curious. Everyone from Voltaire, Winston Churchill down to Spider Man have used paraphrased versions of it.

we know DC and MARVEL often use Bible for their catchpharse ...

and manga use it as evil material (probably after big incident H games Rapeplay) ...

but end up as Advertising that religion instead ... =3= ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics