Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 626votes)

REC (MIZU Asato)

Alt Names: alt ●Recalt ●Rec (Mizu Asato)alt Rec
Author: Milmake Orange (Circle) & Mizu Asato
Artist: Milmake Orange (Circle) & Mizu Asato
Genres: Doujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaOneshot OneshotSchool Life School LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The start of a camera records a middle-aged man and a young school girl sitting next to each other on a bed. The man puts his arm around her and whispers in her ear.What kind of scene will be recorded for us...

====Mod Warning======
Do Not post anything that spoils the series
without spoiler!
====End of Warning=====

Go to REC (MIZU Asato) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

130 Comments

Damn! This made me cry.... Damn it! I'm having mixed feelings right now. :(

I liked it.

I read this, read it again, and a third time at that. Then I stood up, walked out of my room unscathed, walked into the living room in silence, and looked out the window. At this point I thought "I got this", but then I felt my tear ducts swell up, and my gut slowly turning around. Thus the feel trip had commenced.

4/5 from me, stories just shouldn't be this tragic. :excl:

As of the 3rd of December 2014, REC is in 3rd (4.91 / 112 votes) position by rating, behind Ojojojo (1st - 4.94 / 451 votes) and Shield Hero (2nd - 4.93 / 476 votes).

thanks for the info (I really like those 3 manga, it's sure is a close competition for the first place :o )

98 votes - 4.9 stars ... is this the most acclaimed manga in batoto?? (I know some others have in the thousand votes, but I haven't found a manga with average) ... right in the feels always

As of the 3rd of December 2014, REC is in 3rd (4.91 / 112 votes) position by rating, behind Ojojojo (1st - 4.94 / 451 votes) and Shield Hero (2nd - 4.93 / 476 votes).

So, she lived, right? RIGHT?    

D:

98 votes - 4.9 stars ... is this the most acclaimed manga in batoto?? (I know some others have in the thousand votes, but I haven't found a manga with average) ... right in the feels always

what th.....

This manga.....ughhh:

Spoiler

I have a hard time putting into words how awesome this was. Go read it now! This instant!!! 

... Before you spoil yourself anymore...

God that cover... I've seen too many things to draw a different conclusion on what this would be even the description made it even harder. But god was this worth reading.

At page 23 if you look at the bottom left you can tell that she actually died.

???

Elementary school girl in middle school uniform...

Spoiler

the 3rd last page give me the feels

Spoiler

Nggghh dem feeels!!!!! onion-10_zps73e1fcca.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

I read it with a box of tissue ready and now i'm using it for an entirely different purpose

Nggghh dem feeels!!!!!  onion-10_zps73e1fcca.gif

Spoiler

To quote a certain someone from another place:

See cover, expect boner

Read, get feels

What I can say...

5 star!

man my perver mind played this so bad but i just cry at the end GGWP

Fooled by the cover, I get the feel instead woody

Ah, good old classy Mizu Asato.

I saw the preview for this and I died a little, this murdered me violently with feels.

wow the feels,it almost make me cry on page 23 but then... it really make me cry like a little girl  with the ending 

you'd come here to read this thinking it was a weird creepy old guy wanting to record an elementary school girl in situations that would embarass her but after you read it you realize ITS NOT,

Spoiler
... see COMPLETELY DIFFERENT then what you were thinking.

Mod Edit Note:  Please dont spoil the series for those who havent read it.

Don't judge a book from its cover?

Indeed, a PRIME example; I can totally bait my friends with the cover to troll them (kill their boners).

Or the author just took this idiom to a new level.

I just attempted. it's very difficult, however.

If you mean this "Just read it. Please."

I don't think it works as the description of this story feeltrip at all.

is there any possible description to this manga that will not be a spoiler?

you will surely pour fluids after reading this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics