Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 163votes)

Nonscale

Alt Names: alt ノンスケール
Author: Mebae
Artist: Mebae
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of original short stories by the artist Mebae.
Go to Nonscale Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

89 Comments

So we're just gonna point out that she's a grade schooler in the same panel as her boobs are flashed? umm...

One more chapter

HEAAAAVEEENNNNN IS REAL!!!

i thought of hen na nee-san while reading this.lol

eh, I got confused due to logic leap

Spoiler

They are having a medical checkup right there since they can't pull the doctor out.

eh, I got confused due to logic leap

Spoiler

Love the little details of that very last picture--school supplies falling, girl with stereotypical "toast hanging out of mouth" despite the situation etc.

Or the 'phone as highest priority' girl on the right.

Love the little details of that very last picture--school supplies falling, girl with stereotypical "toast hanging out of mouth" despite the situation etc.

Damn. Because of you, i notice a no-bra :D.

what a... logical solution

I think I know why the Academy is full of girls. It's because all of the guys that climbed that to the top were "distracted" by the panties and they just end up falling. XD

The same thing must have happened to the doctor.

I want to say that was an unsatisfying chapter on account of its length, but I can't because of the color and... content.

I dont now why but feel quiet refreshed after reading this manga, it has a diferent sentiment, i think is because it dont has any compromise to deliver a story so the autor just write what he/she want or feel.

I think I know why the Academy is full of girls. It's because all of the guys that climbed that to the top were "distracted" by the panties and they just end up falling. XD

What? That's it? I loved this art, more.

Am I supposed to be "high" when reading this manga

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

... ...

...wut?

Spoiler

lol... wut?

Anyone who like this can also try this:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/shuukan-shounen-girl-r11590

This series really open a new door for me =)).

they all looked yummy

Such economical comment, for this manga it can be used for every chapter!

pretty much... also just by complete coincidence nothing to do with this manga buuuut... i like girls that melt into puddles....

its always such a good feeling after reading a chapter of this manga. Also thanks for the chapters

wat

That was... interesting. I might have discovered a new fetish.

Such economical comment, for this manga it can be used for every chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics