Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 98votes)

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e

Alt Names: alt かつて神だった獣たちへalt To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts
Author: Maybe
Artist: Maybe
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In war, men become beasts. War makes gods out of beasts. When war ends... where do the gods go? Where can they rest their weary heads?

Wolves walk the forest of despair, the wasteland of lamentation, the sea of bitterness, in the time of dark and light. To kill those that were once their friends.
Go to Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

YO BADASS!

Spoiler

Spoiler

YO BADASS!

Spoiler

I'm somewhat ok with this, and I could read it and see how it goes.

The art's nice, but the author should probably get someone else to write the story for him... because this one is pretty much unbearable. The heroine especially makes me cringe.

This reminds me of The Oregon Trail.

Good times.

Your wagon axle broke... Time for tea!

I don't think that's how it went. :P

This reminds me of The Oregon Trail.

Good times.

read  kiba no tabishounin - the arms peddler ;)

I like your profile picture :]

Love how the story mix in fantasy and Western cowboys aspects together.

read  kiba no tabishounin - the arms peddler ;)

Fixed the messed up of pages order in our (mangabandits) release.

This girl switch character so much come on keep your mind at least for 10 chapters .

Huh. What a strange setting. There was a war where they were desperate enough to resort to transforming themselves into giant monsters but the general public goes around dressed like Victorian nobles?

Rather than Victorian era, if you look closely, the setting is much more similar to a fantasy Far West. Someone on the first page made an accurate comparision with True Grit.

Huh. What a strange setting. There was a war where they were desperate enough to resort to transforming themselves into giant monsters but the general public goes around dressed like Victorian nobles? 

Updates? o_O O_o UPDATE! @_@

gahaha who picked this up? xD

mangabanditz

How is it that from killing in chapter one, she changes to blushing and mending clothes in chapter two?

The order of some of the pages in chapter 2 is messed up.
Good chapter though.

Tasogare Otome actually had better pacing and exposition than this, and Char's relationship with Hank is way too forced. Is this based on another author's work? Or a game perhaps? 

Maybe does great art, first chapter seems alright, picking up!

Love how the story mix in fantasy and Western cowboys aspects together.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. 

Author of Tasogare Otome x Amnesia? Instant-follow. No wonder I thought the main heroine looked somewhat familiar. Dat art!

Maybe is on a roll.

Maybe.

Maybe is on a roll.

a dragon with thumbs omg i stared at that pg for like 5 mins

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics