Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 98votes)

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e

Alt Names: alt かつて神だった獣たちへalt To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts
Author: Maybe
Artist: Maybe
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In war, men become beasts. War makes gods out of beasts. When war ends... where do the gods go? Where can they rest their weary heads?

Wolves walk the forest of despair, the wasteland of lamentation, the sea of bitterness, in the time of dark and light. To kill those that were once their friends.
Go to Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

Well, I like it when people experiment with vampires and do new and intriguing things with them, but one thing needs to remain unchanged in my opinion: They are monsters! Even the best and most likeable of them are still monsters and would do the world a service by disappearing.

Why? From a literary perspective what point does that restriction serve? What inherent element of them requires them to be that kind of monster? I don't really see it. It's more of a hindrance to your range of stories. Not that I'm a fan of the whole 'dreamy magical boyfriend/girlfriend' take on them that's come into vogue since Anne Rice, but there's nothing inherent in the idea of a vampire that requires them to be some kind of 'worse than John Wayne Gacy' type of monster.

Btw ... i also wanna ask what manga is that wizardy looking boy on the left from?

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=110987

Took me awhile to realize, I was almost going to give up and just romanize it for you to find, since my katakana sucked. Chain Chronicle Crimson.

Anyway I guess Cain's ability is to make targets go berserk?

>reading this chapter
>getting this vibes
gun-x-sword-1580.jpg
>MFW "WHERE IS THE MAN WITH A CLAW?!!! TELL ME!"
>nostalgia vibes

>Literally named Cain Madhouse

Gee, wonder why he turned evil.

Watching too many Madhouse-animes can do that to you.
They deserve their name.

Yeah ... no thanks my kind of vampire are more " creature of eternal damnation cursed with immortality with a dark , deep , sad history :< " Like in Castlevania .....

Well, I like it when people experiment with vampires and do new and intriguing things with them, but one thing needs to remain unchanged in my opinion: They are monsters! Even the best and most likeable of them are still monsters and would do the world a service by disappearing.

all bishoujo types shouldnt be trusted girls so pick your man carefully hahaha

Must be the hat. Prolly got it from the mad hatter. o/

Yet another manga with a nice premise, but poor execution. At least initial execution.
To cut this rant short, I'll say this manga reminds me of Claymore, but without the character relevance, depth and actual personality involved. Claymore is episodically causal, they show the reader the world and the quite literal journey the characters undertake. They don't just teleport from Point A to point B, but in this manga, sadly, they do. There's no gravity in the journey itself, hardly any personality is involved in any interaction; and worse of all, characters change incredibly off screen (mainly the girl), from one episode to the other.

The girl becomes a token-female character whom smiles and prances her white arse on the stage for the sake of genki-contrast with the grim setting -- she transforms from a person with a vendetta into this cloud of sunshine and cupcakes in a huge time skip, and the guy is this nonchalant superman who's stronger than anyone because shut-up-the-plot-has-to-continue. I get the feeling this manga wants me to feel something, but seeing as the characters are strung up puppets with no soul or personality, but mere generic archetypes, not to mention it only focuses on "killing the stage-boss", I cannot connect to this manga other than it being a gritty shounen-DBZ-paradigm flick. Kill boss, powerup. Kill another boss.

The art sure is splendid, but like an unwritten rule in Visual Novels : If the art is good, the story may very well be shit.

Of course! It wouldn't be complete without a handsome vampire now would it.

Nah, I prefer vampires.
The ones with arrogant attitude and no regard for human life or life in general, who secretly are quite insane and have fucked up obsessions.... A Closet full of skeletons ... and body parts hung to drain their blood. You get the picture...
But don't make them ugly and mindless monsters. That's almost as bad as sparkly ones that value human life.

Vampires aren't overdone, they are just used one-sidedly, but they have so much potential for exploration...

Spoiler

Yeah ... no thanks my kind of vampire are more " creature of eternal damnation cursed with immortality with a dark , deep , sad history :< " Like in Castlevania .....

Werewolves have always been more badass though, I just love that ferocious strength.

Nah, I prefer vampires.
The ones with arrogant attitude and no regard for human life or life in general, who secretly are quite insane and have fucked up obsessions.... A Closet full of skeletons ... and body parts hung to drain their blood. You get the picture...
But don't make them ugly and mindless monsters. That's almost as bad as sparkly ones that value human life.

Vampires aren't overdone, they are just used one-sidedly, but they have so much potential for exploration...

Spoiler

If you want to know, then use Google Image search.

Hello ,  so this is long , so i put it in the spoiler , read it or leave it

Spoiler

Btw ... i also wanna ask what manga is that wizardy looking boy on the left from?

i want to know wish manga the girl in the upper left from with violet head

Spoiler

shin sekai yori. next time spoiler large images, thanks.

Here is a link; https://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Bessatsu+Shounen+Magazine of series published in the magazine, hope this might help.

If you want to know, then use Google Image search.

Spoiler

Why even bother letting the vision of your vampires and werewolves be tainted by lesser people? The vampires in my mind are no pimply airy fairy brats, nor are the werewolves some idiots strutting around naked for the girls/boys to admire their bodies.

Strength and power, from blood and meat respectively for each race. Unstoppable except only by the valiant.

Right, I don't let the sparkle fairies screw up the image of what vampires traditionally are. Werewolves have always been more badass though, I just love that ferocious strength.

My comment about thank god it wasn't a vampire was because they are used so much more that I'm tired of seeing it. They are generally done terribly too. At least it's harder to fuck up a werewolf.

gunfigting and fantastical elements mixed.. nice.

I don't know what a fight between a dragon and a werewolf looks like but I do want to see one.

Yawn. I expect a Vampire-who-kidnaps-girl fight right before series-cancelled-forced-ending.

YO BADASS!

Spoiler

Werewolves have been tainted as well, but almost nobody knows, because everyone only ever pays attention to new and sparkly things.

Why even bother letting the vision of your vampires and werewolves be tainted by lesser people? The vampires in my mind are no pimply airy fairy brats, nor are the werewolves some idiots strutting around naked for the girls/boys to admire their bodies.

Strength and power, from blood and meat respectively for each race. Unstoppable except only by the valiant.

spear weilding badass werewolf(not the made in twilight werewolf) nice one, but yeah the story was pretty shallow so far but lets see where would it go

Chapter 2

DAT Ass

i love werewolves, i do like vampires too but not the sparkily kind makes me wonder if dracula mated with a fairy

Spoiler

Werewolves have been tainted as well, but almost nobody knows, because everyone only ever pays attention to new and sparkly things.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics