Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 138votes)

Haru Matsu Bokura

Alt Names: alt 守望春天的我们alt 봄을 기다리는 우리alt Haramatsu Bokuraalt Waiting for Springalt We Are Waiting for Springalt We Hope for Bloomingalt 春待つ僕ら
Author: Anashin
Artist: Anashin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuki had always dreamt of breaking out of her shell and finding true friends as she enters high school. However, she suddenly encounters a group of four good-looking guys from the basketball team, guiding her life into an unexpected direction...?
Go to Haru Matsu Bokura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

135 Comments

Dad-freaking-gum!!

• lzy likes this

Getting really sick of all these v2 rereleses gumming up the feed.

mitsuki takes a stand wwowow good on you!! boys thinking they can duel it out for her heart ahah.. nice. love eet.

Aww V2 and your fault play.. you got me this time.

worst watermark I have ever seen on any manga

Again, there will certainly be some mistakes, even books that get published have these. It is actually more of double words and just sentences not making always that much sense. However, you can always make out everything you think the character is saying, just have to use some imagination in the worst scenarios. Overall your groups work is great and you hold a high standard to your scans which is much appreciated, very nice to read as well. I also like how the font will be changed in accordance to the characters feeling, very nice touch which makes a great reading experience. If you're already doing as much as you can then that's great, not much more if any, that one can ask for. I still do appreciate your work, not sure why you don't like cm but then again I do not care much for inside drama between scanlators, so I'd rather not know. Either way, keep up the good work as you are overall setting high standards to scanlators by your work alone.

I'm glad you enjoy how we change the font in accordance. The key point is that you might've not realised it, but what kind of fonts used to convey the words properly subconsciously influenced how engaging the story can be and over at our group, we laboured over it to get it right with discussions about them.

They have a reputation, its not a good one and we dont want to be associated with it. That's all.

well that's one way to break up a typical shoujo rival fight

was kind of nice to see ^^

Welp, we've really tried hard to make sure everything is tip top. I do mentioned that proofreading is our achilles heel right now in our recruitment. English is not my first language, thus sometimes some errors are missed even at QC despite we have gone through few rounds of proofread even after the proofreader has checked it. But please don't throw us together with Chibi Manga. Not only you said that we begged for money like them (which we've never taken a single cent from the public) but i can assure you, even with errors, our translation makes more sense and definitely way more accurate. If not, you're welcome to guest in on our private chatroom and see how we work. Maybe you might have a different outlook of how scanlation group works afterwards.

Again, there will certainly be some mistakes, even books that get published have these. It is actually more of double words and just sentences not making always that much sense. However, you can always make out everything you think the character is saying, just have to use some imagination in the worst scenarios.

Overall your groups work is great and you hold a high standard to your scans which is much appreciated, very nice to read as well. I also like how the font will be changed in accordance to the characters feeling, very nice touch which makes a great reading experience.

If you're already doing as much as you can then that's great, not much more if any, that one can ask for. I still do appreciate your work, not sure why you don't like cm but then again I do not care much for inside drama between scanlators, so I'd rather not know.

Either way, keep up the good work as you are overall setting high standards to scanlators by your work alone.

I do really love this series, great characters. A very sweet and innocent type of manga. I have completely fallen in love!

For the paperdoll group:

They have superior quality when it comes to picture/scan quality and all that but their spelling and grammar is quite bad, are they in a rush perhaps? I notice this in all their scans, so many basic grammar mistakes everywhere. Especially when you have to reread a sentence three, even four times just to get a basic understanding of what they are saying. Again, their scans are amazing and superior to any other group but should perhaps leave the proofreading and/or translating to another group or just anyone with a bit more understanding in how you construct sentences in English.

The reason why I'm mentioning this is because I really enjoy their scans and hope they will read this. But also that these mistakes hopefully wont happen in the future, it takes away from the comic when everything's so great but there's so many strange sentences just in ONE picture alone. English is a completely different language to Japanese, so there's definitely some strange sentences that are going to appear. But these are minor things that are easy to spot even for someone who's mother tongue is not English(me as an example). It boils down to very basic grammar mistakes.

I'd like to add that Chibi Manga scans also have this same issue.

Welp, we've really tried hard to make sure everything is tip top. I do mentioned that proofreading is our achilles heel right now in our recruitment. English is not my first language, thus sometimes some errors are missed even at QC despite we have gone through few rounds of proofread even after the proofreader has checked it. But please don't throw us together with Chibi Manga. Not only you said that we begged for money like them (which we've never taken a single cent from the public) but i can assure you, even with errors, our translation makes more sense and definitely way more accurate. If not, you're welcome to guest in on our private chatroom and see how we work. Maybe you might have a different outlook of how scanlation group works afterwards.

I do really love this series, great characters. A very sweet and innocent type of manga. I have completely fallen in love!

For the paperdoll group:

They have superior quality when it comes to picture/scan quality and all that but their spelling and grammar is quite bad, are they in a rush perhaps? I notice this in all their scans, so many basic grammar mistakes everywhere. Especially when you have to reread a sentence three, even four times just to get a basic understanding of what they are saying. Again, their scans are amazing and superior to any other group but should perhaps leave the proofreading and/or translating to another group or just anyone with a bit more understanding in how you construct sentences in English.

The reason why I'm mentioning this is because I really enjoy their scans and hope they will read this. But also that these mistakes hopefully wont happen in the future, it takes away from the comic when everything's so great but there's so many strange sentences just in ONE picture alone. English is a completely different language to Japanese, so there's definitely some strange sentences that are going to appear. But these are minor things that are easy to spot even for someone who's mother tongue is not English(me as an example). It boils down to very basic grammar mistakes.

I'd like to add that Chibi Manga scans also have this same issue.

W- Wow. I can pretty much hear the snakes hissing in the background there at the end of chap.11 >_>'

^this pretty much. Oh god @@

d-dang son...  when he was all "she said she never agreed to it, are you deaf?" whaaa >////< that's it man support ur girl

W- Wow. I can pretty much hear the snakes hissing in the background there at the end of chap.11 >_>'
Wow, PDP, Winter and Summer?
I guess the main question would be "Why not collab?" Since PDP and Winter were already working together-ish.
Either way, I'm happy PDP is picking it up, because I'm sure most people appreciate their fast scans, but I think I'll wait until Summer catches up because I like their translations and overall editing more.

Also, C10.5 needs to be renamed, that's why it gets skipped when reading, I think, dollmaker/beleth

tr..triple update? just as i finished 10, i was sent straight to a brand new 11. man, i'm never going to finish my paper if you guys are this productive.

wrong 4 chapters. u must have missed out 10.5 XD

tr..triple update? just as i finished 10, i was sent straight to a brand new 11. man, i'm never going to finish my paper if you guys are this productive.

Aya chan is cool but so... two dimensional. 

is the new character a boy or girl? sorry idk how to hide spoilers?

[ spoiler ] blah, blah, blah [ / spoiler ]

(without the spaces, and with whatever dialogue you want hidden in the middle)

That's what commuting in Japan is like.  It's a common thing to experience in real life, therefore it's reflected in pretty much every manga set in modern Japan. 

I facepalmed myself so hard after reading this because then I remembered even seeing how crowded the train/subway rides are in japan. even in other countries. oh god why.

on another note, I thought this was an update. now I'm sad.

I'm really liking this manga so far~

though the i cringed when it got to the typical time-to-ride-the-crowded-subway-and-be-mushed-together scene. It just has to be in every shoujo manga .whyyy.

That's what commuting in Japan is like.  It's a common thing to experience in real life, therefore it's reflected in pretty much every manga set in modern Japan. 

I'm really liking this manga so far~

though the i cringed when it got to the typical time-to-ride-the-crowded-subway-and-be-mushed-together scene. It just has to be in every shoujo manga .whyyy.

i'm so glad that the boy wants the girl and is trying for her, finally its not just the girl putting in visible effort

well, that worked. thank you for the chapter!

I'm thinking yes.

But if that happens every time you ask, feel free to keep asking.

so... is this still being translated?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics