Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 138votes)

Haru Matsu Bokura

Alt Names: alt 守望春天的我们alt 봄을 기다리는 우리alt Haramatsu Bokuraalt Waiting for Springalt We Are Waiting for Springalt We Hope for Bloomingalt 春待つ僕ら
Author: Anashin
Artist: Anashin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuki had always dreamt of breaking out of her shell and finding true friends as she enters high school. However, she suddenly encounters a group of four good-looking guys from the basketball team, guiding her life into an unexpected direction...?
Go to Haru Matsu Bokura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

135 Comments

Hey there again! Just to let our readers know, this is the ONLY series that we will be uploading between us and paperdolls project. As akina and vince have already said, all the other series that pdp is doing is going to be on her tight, securified website reader from now on~

I'm glad Summer Rain & PDP are still working on this. ´・ᴗ・` Honestly, if I can wait 18 months between single chapter updates for Hotaru no Hikari, lol I can wait on this series too. ...although, I am tempted to use my family who speak Italian or my Spanish/French skills to read it the meantime lmao

what this was stopped?? ugh! i love this manga!

love this series so much, bless the scanlators

Hey there again! Just to let our readers know, this is the ONLY series that we will be uploading between us and paperdolls project. As akina and vince have already said, all the other series that pdp is doing is going to be on her tight, securified website reader from now on~

Unfortunately Paperdollscans will not release new chapters as of now and in the future (as far as I have understood it) only on their website-reader. That is the effect of people disregarding her warnings about not uploading her work anywhere else than here. She even tried website-reader only after that, but mangafox/mangahere etc still copy+pasted the images because they are greedy little b*tches, which made her close down the reader on her website entirely as well until a system that does no longer allow copying the images has been implemented. They are however still working on their projects internally but will release for others to see only on a new, safe system. :/

I hope this encourages people who read this to stop going to sites like mangafox etc. They are destroying the scene with their greed for ad-revenue.

It's impossible to prevent stealing images if they are accessible to users in any way. As long as something can be displayed, it can be captured. In fact, it's true of any data. If the end goal is to share it with the public, then you must assume that it will be replicated elsewhere. The only way to prevent it is to become a closed community with verification of some sort, but that runs contrary to the original goal.

English Translation for chapters 15-18 pls!!!

Unfortunately Paperdollscans will not release new chapters as of now and in the future (as far as I have understood it) only on their website-reader. That is the effect of people disregarding her warnings about not uploading her work anywhere else than here. She even tried website-reader only after that, but mangafox/mangahere etc still copy+pasted the images because they are greedy little b*tches, which made her close down the reader on her website entirely as well until a system that does no longer allow copying the images has been implemented. They are however still working on their projects internally but will release for others to see only on a new, safe system. :/

I hope this encourages people who read this to stop going to sites like mangafox etc. They are destroying the scene with their greed for ad-revenue.

English Translation for chapters 15-18 pls!!!
Grazie!! Veramente carino mi piacciono i manga lunghi... dai aggiornate per favore

Hey guys, Tsubaki here!
I know you’ve been wanting Haru Matsu Bokura to be released and such, but please understand that PDP’s admin is extremely busy in her personal life and that’s not fair to push her and stress her out because some people are impatient and rude. All I’m asking is to be patient with both teams since life hits us at random moments and to ask otherwise would be unfair of us to do to her. Thank you for understanding <3.

P.S. trust me, i miss HMB too lol.

Questa storia mi piace un sacco! Buon proseguimento con le traduzioni!!! *^*
En español porfavor :,)
Amo questo fumetto!! grazie mille per il lavoro :)

i'm in love with this manga !
the characters are perfect  <3

That is so true tho!!! Perfection!!!

Haru Matsu Bokura, I miss yooooooou~~~

i'm in love with this manga !

the characters are perfect  <3

Cute but I'm never satisfied with stories like this.  

them misunderstanding tho... lol

That's some impressive timing.

Hahaha, this was a funny coincidence. I feel lucky LOL
Maybe I should start commenting more on mangas I like but are barely updated...

Thanks for the update Paperdolls Project and Summer Rain but you might want to change the font for the wibbly wobbly text because it is really hard to read and doesn't fit with the rest of the fonts at all imo

Kyaaaaa!

Thank you for the update :')

It's such a shame this series stopped updating, it was good light-hearted shoujo.

So many bishounen ahh~ and with a good protagonist for once!

That's some impressive timing.

It's such a shame this series stopped updating, it was good light-hearted shoujo.

So many bishounen ahh~ and with a good protagonist for once!

I usually shy away from commenting on double releases or scanlation group drama but SRSLY, GUYS, WTF IS HAPPENING HERE.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics