Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 138votes)

Haru Matsu Bokura

Alt Names: alt 守望春天的我们alt 봄을 기다리는 우리alt Haramatsu Bokuraalt Waiting for Springalt We Are Waiting for Springalt We Hope for Bloomingalt 春待つ僕ら
Author: Anashin
Artist: Anashin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuki had always dreamt of breaking out of her shell and finding true friends as she enters high school. However, she suddenly encounters a group of four good-looking guys from the basketball team, guiding her life into an unexpected direction...?
Go to Haru Matsu Bokura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

135 Comments

To Waiting for Spring: Refer to my username.

No friends or staff of summer rain would be so livid about the situation if it was simply another group or individual 'stealing' their project. We are here because whoever is behind 'Waiting for Spring Scans' obviously can't take a little criticism from their peers, and feels the need to make Summer Rain look like bullies. You originally asked them if they could host YOUR work on THIER website. Of course they would be taken back and even mad because you don't understand that whatever is on THEIR website is there because THEIR TEAM worked on it.

Next time, save us all time and energy and just post this instead:

Wahhh admin Hues rejected my work!!! She doesn't wanna put it on their reader and she doesn't wanna collaborate... I know! Since I already finished chapter 19 I'll put it up anyway~
Awwwwww now she's mad because I didn't respect their boundaries and I put up the chapter, let me just put up more and play the victim. I ONLY WANTED TO HELP!

---------

To the readers:

Now, I don't know what exactly 'Waiting For Spring' wrote to Summer Rain earn the fury of admin Hues, but god have mercy on them if they're ever are in the same room.

The following is what admin Hues replied word for word to 'Waiting for Spring's' original inquiry about posting their work on Summer Rain's site, whether or not you believe me is up to you:

• Hello and thank you for the message. I must say, I'm in awe of this generosity. Never did I think the slow but steady progress and recovery from our predecessor's unexpected passing could be helped so much by this surprise offer to release the next chapter of Haru Matsu Bokura, and on our site nonetheless. Surely you sent this with good intentions, but I must say no to the offer. Since your perception of how scanlation works is abysmal, allow to elaborate on a few things. First, our website is only for projects which we've worked on, be it solo or in tandem with another group. Second, your assistance isn't necessary since we're doing well, given the situation, and our staff members are giving it their all. Third, it's incredibly insulting when those who have no experience in translating or preparing a chapter for release decide that the group currently spending time and money to make it available to readers isn't going fast enough. If you really want to help out the scans community with faster and higher quality releases, join a group and learn about how scanlation works. -Admin Hues

While I agree with fiddlerofmanga about how this could’ve been avoided if Summer Rain were nicer, but I can confidently say that the admins of Summer Rain are VERY NICE and will not use sarcasm against anyone without reason.

PS: I’m not part of Summer Rain’s staff but I am obviously furious as a reader and a scanlator nonetheless.

Vanilla shoujo is vanilla. But you can't go wrong with vanilla.

Poor childhoodfriend/rival is going to crash and burn in the end, because no sane mangaka would make the main couple not happening.

So anyway, what a nice chapter.  In a dazzling development,

Spoiler

Spoiler

Kyosuke is the voice of reason who needs to appear in every shoujo manga from now on.

Oh no. Aya or asakura? I don't even know which one I ship more!

Mitsuki, you are a sinfull girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

With the latest releases, that means this series has 3 of 4 seasons covered. I wonder if some "Autumn" translation group will be the one to finish the series... <.<

As long as the balls don't touch.

Famc5JB.gif

So... when's next chapter?

Case in point.

Famc5JB.gif

So... when's next chapter?

It's ...Alive!!!!!!
Definitely dislike Kamiyama.

He's the pushy guy not taking no for an answer that will eventually kiss her forcefully and will play dirty to get the girl.

Not that he will get her anyway. He's just the antagonist.

Alright this is one really diabetic and relaxing shoujo manga. Literally no tension, and all fluff.

I love it !

Suffering from the second lead syndrome here D:

Non verrà veramente più tradotto in italiano o in inglese questo manga? 

:batoto_008:

Hey! I often read mangas that haven't yet been translated to English by using bubbler.me.. Some people have translated mangas there So I use batoto and bubbler to read the mangas.. just a tip if someone's on need.. Does anyone know where I can find the raws of this manga? Thanks!

I love this manga so much that even though I'm not fluent in Italian, I read the Italian translation. I understand how hard it is to translate the mangas but it's still disappointing to see that there's still no update when it comes to english translations. 

grazie grazie grazie per il novo capitulo !!

Grazie per il nuovo capitolo ^^

time to reread this to remember what it was

It's impossible to prevent stealing images if they are accessible to users in any way. As long as something can be displayed, it can be captured. In fact, it's true of any data. If the end goal is to share it with the public, then you must assume that it will be replicated elsewhere. The only way to prevent it is to become a closed community with verification of some sort, but that runs contrary to the original goal.

Yeah.  I strongly support their right to do whatever they want with the fruits of their scanlating labour, including put it in a vault and never let anyone see it, ever.  But their approach does make them irrelevant to most potential readers.

Davvero bello!!!Grazie!!! ;)

Bellissimo! Grazie Ragazzi ;) 

Aya Chan x mitsuki , mitsuki X kyousuke

But i know , the end pair would be towa X mitsuki..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics