Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 183votes)

Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!

Alt Names: alt 侵スベカラズ!! 純血特区!alt 禁止入侵!!纯血特区!alt No trespassing! Purebred District!alt Okasu bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!
Author: Honda Arima
Artist: Honda Arima
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2020, it was found out that a harmful virus had infected the human race, killing them slowly and bringing them towards a dark future. But with the technology they had in hand, in an attempt to save the civilized race, the people chose to go through with “Beast Transformation." Knowing that other than humans, all animals were safe from the virus, the humans made the decision to inject the genes of animals into themselves to become part-human, part-animal. In the end, the idea was “Either you do beast-transformation or die.” With the race known as Homo Sapiens gone, by the year 2035, being a beast-human was normal.

In this new world, one strange boy, Kokuryuu Kazuto, 14 years old, is the worst runner and least athletic, but somehow also the most popular, with girls giving him hugs and boxed lunches, to his chagrin. But one day, he's approached by three girls, members of a group called the “Pure-bred Special Ward,” who claim that Kazuto is actually a human, who should not even exist. Although he’s in disbelief, he has to accept it as fact when he finds out his “ears” and “tail” are all fake. How will Kazuto face this dilemma, when he’s a human in this beast-human driven world?
Go to Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic User Review Thread New Window ZaneofBane
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is this a light Novel? New Window krazkyle
  • 1 Replies

286 Comments

I got in trouble for saying the scanlator as No Group :(

Changed the name to Angry Fox Scans

"The whole world will become his enemy?" ...umm you mean they aren't now? No seriously if I were the main character I think I'd be pretty pissed at the "world at large" myself. The "guards" nothing more than a bullshit set up in order to keep him nice and under control. Them, (even accidently) beginning to implant a warped sense of distrust towards all others on top of a self destructive personality towards himself as a human. I mean.. really this MC is a death note away from trying to "change the world" through murder.

He's partially to blame though, he's far too tame and vulnerable. Since he's always surrounded by girls, he should at least get some immunity to the most common situations, to hugs and "kisses", for example.

Livin' with a flatmate be like:

Spoiler

Gotta be honest, I do hope that the MC grows a pair and stops taking all that crap they throw at him. It is a pretty dumb setting & plot to begin with, but it could get a bit more interesting at least if he starts revolting~ :P

He's only alive because he's young and too ignorant understand why he's being allowed to live.

I just noticed chapter 14 page 2 is missing, gonna fix it.

I feel sorry for the guy, he literally can't do shit and it doesn't help that the people who are suppose to watch over him don't know anything about a man's body. Like seriously give a guy some privacy.

Tigerl still best girl. o/ :>

"The whole world will become his enemy?" ...umm you mean they aren't now? No seriously if I were the main character I think I'd be pretty pissed at the "world at large" myself. The "guards" nothing more than a bullshit set up in order to keep him nice and under control. Them, (even accidently) beginning to implant a warped sense of distrust towards all others on top of a self destructive personality towards himself as a human. I mean.. really this MC is a death note away from trying to "change the world" through murder.

I'm curious since his mother is the "mother of all" just how long in advance did the government intend to carry out this plan of theirs to subjugate the MC and make him their pawn to I suppose counter oppose some other human that is being used in the same manner for another faction.

i smell tragedy tag here...

Livin' with a flatmate be like:

Spoiler

Gotta be honest, I do hope that the MC grows a pair and stops taking all that crap they throw at him. It is a pretty dumb setting & plot to begin with, but it could get a bit more interesting at least if he starts revolting~ :P

Why do it if you can do it like in Bishoujo Club, but not with that stupid ending.

Wait until they're reviewed by the mods.

OK, it works now. Thank you for the translation!

Ooh damn, the plot thickens! 

Now all he needs is a fancy black cape and a pointy mask, then he can start his revolution for the liberation of... oh wait, there is a greater lack of a spin kick rival atm.

ch. 13 and 14 don't seem to work for me.

Wait until they're reviewed by the mods.

ch. 13 and 14 don't seem to work for me.

Added chapter 12, 13 and 14.

We have made this project independent of Angry Fox Scans.

Translator: Me (translator since the first chapter)

Editor: Super Shanko

Commissioned by: Goblinat

Wow.... just how DUMB are those girls? It took them this long to realize they were basically subjecting him to torture...

This pic will come in handy at some point~

Spoiler

Kazuto can't jack off with the girls around...so he jacks off with guys around instead.

I suppose the secret ending is that Kazuto turns gay.

5 volumes of kemono-mimi goodness, fully available in e-book form.

It even has a plot with sudden (not really) turns and a neat ending without smell of axe!

'without smell of axe'? <.<

The whole every other chapter of this series smells of axe.

That said, I haven't read the past the translated chapters, so who knows. Maybe it does some amazing stuff in volume 3 and 4.

All it took was some outside intervention for them to realize they're breaking the poor bastard...

http://vatoto.com/read/_/345562/okasu-bekarazu-junketsu-tokku_v2_ch11_by_angry-fox-scans/7

Upper left panel: "Used you to act like a princess" should be "You used to act like a princess".

I'll take those five shiny coins, now.

This is the story of one mans quest to, against all odds and female cock blockers, rub out a quicke.

5 volumes of kemono-mimi goodness, fully available in e-book form.

It even has a plot with sudden (not really) turns and a neat ending without smell of axe!

Yeh i pity this MC SOOOOOOO much. 1st 4 random chicks shows up out of nowhere and tells him he is probably last living human.And that he wil have to live under observation 24/7. And that he is forbiden to have sex, ever. His mother runs and leavs him behind. And then they made decsion to force him into public masturbation if he will get too sexualy excited. Which is impossible to not to, especialy for teeneger, straight boy, Living under same roof with 4 hot girls.

So they basicly treating him worse than animal in zoo - they at least dont have to masturbate in public.

And all that just so his DNA wont leak out? Please. They would have to prevent him from touching anything (or wearing goves all the time) since it could leave some of his skin. They either will have to send someone to clean after him all the time since every droped hair, every bit of sweat, or traces of salvia could be used to extract his DNA.

And i totaly dont understand why is he so frendly with them. LIke i siad they treat him worse than animal. I would NEVER be frendly to someone like that. Rather, i would do everything i can to make they life as hard as possible.

Umm... Did you actually read the chapters? Japan is the country with most humans, so no he's not the only one left, also if they really want to preserve the lives of surviving humans, then he'll be forced to have a relationship with one of the other surviing humans sooner or later. His life is not that much of hell, sure he can't date any of the girls around him, but that's all.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics