Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 183votes)

Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!

Alt Names: alt 侵スベカラズ!! 純血特区!alt 禁止入侵!!纯血特区!alt No trespassing! Purebred District!alt Okasu bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!
Author: Honda Arima
Artist: Honda Arima
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2020, it was found out that a harmful virus had infected the human race, killing them slowly and bringing them towards a dark future. But with the technology they had in hand, in an attempt to save the civilized race, the people chose to go through with “Beast Transformation." Knowing that other than humans, all animals were safe from the virus, the humans made the decision to inject the genes of animals into themselves to become part-human, part-animal. In the end, the idea was “Either you do beast-transformation or die.” With the race known as Homo Sapiens gone, by the year 2035, being a beast-human was normal.

In this new world, one strange boy, Kokuryuu Kazuto, 14 years old, is the worst runner and least athletic, but somehow also the most popular, with girls giving him hugs and boxed lunches, to his chagrin. But one day, he's approached by three girls, members of a group called the “Pure-bred Special Ward,” who claim that Kazuto is actually a human, who should not even exist. Although he’s in disbelief, he has to accept it as fact when he finds out his “ears” and “tail” are all fake. How will Kazuto face this dilemma, when he’s a human in this beast-human driven world?
Go to Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic User Review Thread New Window ZaneofBane
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is this a light Novel? New Window krazkyle
  • 1 Replies

286 Comments

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure rabbit's are used as livestock and pets

>Nekomimi

>wincest

WHY THERE'S SO LITTLE EROMANGA ABOUT THIS? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THIS LITTLE TRAGEDY?

I am a bit behind, but from what I can see, the whole system is horribly flawed. Rather than preserving what is left of humanity, those restrictions are more like a way to torture a dying species. If they really wanted to preserve the human race, they would bring him into contact with a human female and hope for the best. That is how one attempts to help a species on the brink of extinction, not dump three females on him that are bound to become horny messes sooner or later, and be even worse due to him being a human being, and tell him that the only way he can get relief is if they get to watch while he does it!

Besides, the mutagen (or whatever it was) that changed people into animal eared people probably only worked for the first generation. The second generation would not have the mutagen in their bloodstreams, meaning he should be able to remain pure human even if he went and became a harem king that slept with any female close to his age.

"Will you take my shoujo, Onii-chan?"

Possibly the single, most awkward line in this chapter.

I learned more new interesting things everyday :3.

I guess I'll be the first to say it.

Interesting...

I was going to keep my complaints in check, but no longer!

This manga would be twenty times better if it were 18+!

But then it would have to be hosted somewhere else!

i smell tragedy tag here...

EvlmEHe.jpg

hmm, someone get horny ...

I wonder if next chapter MC will use his "D" ...

If i was the main char i would escaped the house with his mother long time ago .

He can't see it , he is a prisoner , the beast-human scare of the pure human and clearly they will not trust the human no matter how good  intention our main char have .

What the beast-human do is not preserve the pure human , they imprison them and let them die slowly till no human left ....

no matter what else happens I will still never get past the fact that he gets by with fake floppy ears and that cotton ball tail. for fucks sake the girls play with his 'ears' and never notice they aren't real? suspension of disbelief is kinda impossible here

well there's a guy living in metropolis, for whom wearing glasses is enough to not be recognized.

I was going to keep my complaints in check, but no longer!

This manga would be twenty times better if it were 18+!

no matter what else happens I will still never get past the fact that he gets by with fake floppy ears and that cotton ball tail. for fucks sake the girls play with his 'ears' and never notice they aren't real? suspension of disbelief is kinda impossible here

Very interesting story, with great amount of comedy and fanservice.

I'm glad they didn't cast the spell "to forget" to the readers too.... this chapter though... Shizuka-san tho... *nosebleed* and Neneko...
Well, she can't, tho. Her power won't affect human, remember? :P
A good thing definitely happened at the end of this chapter, Kazuto; you just didn't get to see it...
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go... calm down...

Spoiler

Was her hair always like that?.. You know, makin' like NO sense at all? :D

Heh, I was avoiding this thinking it's like one of those "special MC in a supernatural school" thing. Then I noticed it's not tagged as action so I tried it.

Well, I'm entertained. The "sci-fi" part of it is kinda interesting, ignoring how silly it is. The characters are kinda nice too... even if they have rather difficult (but cool) names. I like Neneko who kinda reminds me of that kid in Kodomo no Jikan (Kagami, I think). Also, Tsutsujigaoka Miku is quite special for a relatively insignificant character. Kazuto is also kinda interesting for all the "problems" he has to face, like dealing with the revelation about his not-so-wanted popularity or the realization of his power to dominate pretty much everyone... and his stress, "lack of sexual relief", and a "yuri" phase. Speaking of, ecchi-comedy is pretty good here.

This pic will come in handy at some point~

Spoiler

Yes it is

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm glad they didn't cast the spell "to forget" to the readers too.... this chapter though... Shizuka-san tho... *nosebleed* and Neneko...

That Neneko blue balls situation... still my favorite.

'without smell of axe'? <.<

The whole every other chapter of this series smells of axe.

That said, I haven't read the past the translated chapters, so who knows. Maybe it does some amazing stuff in volume 3 and 4.

i guess thats why it only has 20-something chapters. The mangaka probably decided to wrap it up after that many chapters to avoid the axe.

on a semi-related note, i dont think using volumes as a measurement device is a particularly good way because volume sizes vary by series.

-----------------

Post read thoughts:
I'm starting to think this is actually a good series when you look past the plain dumb harem aspects. I want to know more about the now-obvious behind the scenes stuff. He already has an idea, so i think it's quite possible that he might rebel in some way to get answers.

Yey for Shizuka-san too. :D

Agreed, loved it.

somehow it has taken a darker turn, AND I LIKE THAT! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics