Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 183votes)

Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!

Alt Names: alt 侵スベカラズ!! 純血特区!alt 禁止入侵!!纯血特区!alt No trespassing! Purebred District!alt Okasu bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!
Author: Honda Arima
Artist: Honda Arima
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2020, it was found out that a harmful virus had infected the human race, killing them slowly and bringing them towards a dark future. But with the technology they had in hand, in an attempt to save the civilized race, the people chose to go through with “Beast Transformation." Knowing that other than humans, all animals were safe from the virus, the humans made the decision to inject the genes of animals into themselves to become part-human, part-animal. In the end, the idea was “Either you do beast-transformation or die.” With the race known as Homo Sapiens gone, by the year 2035, being a beast-human was normal.

In this new world, one strange boy, Kokuryuu Kazuto, 14 years old, is the worst runner and least athletic, but somehow also the most popular, with girls giving him hugs and boxed lunches, to his chagrin. But one day, he's approached by three girls, members of a group called the “Pure-bred Special Ward,” who claim that Kazuto is actually a human, who should not even exist. Although he’s in disbelief, he has to accept it as fact when he finds out his “ears” and “tail” are all fake. How will Kazuto face this dilemma, when he’s a human in this beast-human driven world?
Go to Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic User Review Thread New Window ZaneofBane
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is this a light Novel? New Window krazkyle
  • 1 Replies

286 Comments

Lol Doggy Style

We should only be reading this for the "it's so bad, it's it good" mentality like watching terrible B-rated films

The logically failings are so bad its actually kind of entertaining to see how much worse it can get (like watching a train wreck unfold)

lets keep score shall we...

Why does the JP military employ pubescent teenage girls? Did every other suitable candidate perish? Why more than one branch of the military? Why did they send them to keep a pubescent teenage male from interacting with pubescent teenage girls? And cohabitate them?

"no romance", "no intercourse" why? is therianthropy sexually transmittable? 

How do you not notice fake appendages for 15 years?

Remove adult material... could they really keep him from fapping if he just started doing it anyway?

Does nobody understand human male biology? "Sperm... even a single dead one could lead to trouble" Has no one heard of nocturnal emissions? which tend to be more prevalent when a male doesn't service himself regularly.

Lack of understanding of male biology aside, did they forget spermatozoa can be frozen for long term preservation?

Why preserve humans for anything other than nostalgia? Society seems to be functioning just fine without them.

Why would the animals have an innate attraction to the MC for being human? Animals generally don't like us by default and have to be tamed through a series of positive interaction

And these are just the major ones, lets see how bad this can actually get

JP military employs teenage girls because, it's an undercover assignment and it would be a damn hard time to convince people that three adults are new students.

Every other suitible candidate didn't perish but aren't as easy to spot and a good portion of them probably DID take their own lives when they were "restricted" in a tiny little zoo and driven insane by the government.

The reason behind more than one branch of the military sending an officer? ....You tell me a single freaking situation where the military gets along with ALL of the other branches of the military. THAT is unrealistic. They are obviously all in competition for funding and THIS is a great way to net funding from the government.

Why sending teenage girls instead of teenage boys? Simple because they can use the "fiancee" excuse for one to keep him locked in a "relationship" to deter potential suitors. 

Why cohabitation? Can't really be called 24/7 surveilance if they aren't on top of the target at all times.

No romance and intercourse? This is probably due to the fact that they have two hardline factions in the military one who wants to bring about the resurgence of the human race. The other wants the annihilation of the human race. Theropian genetics is transmitable from parent to child just like any other genetic trait so if he breeds with someone they have the potential to be a "normal human" which would completely overturn the nature of the current world. Even if it didn't happen at that time there would always be the potential for it to happen later on in the genetic line. The reasons they've given the "SPs" are most likely half truths in order to decieve their subordinates into thinking they are doing a "just mission".

How to not notice an appendage for 15 years? Hm probably because his mother was literally the creator of the entire species itself and so she knew how to make a nice fake set of ears and tail to keep it from being questioned. The kid himself wouldn't be aware they are "fake" considering he can still *hear* normally and comes with a natural sense of balance without having to use a tail. He's always been "weaker" than theropians but not enough to be qualified as "different" from them completely.

How to stop him from fapping?  ....Because they so totally didn't just use military grade weapons on civilians in order to stop something..... He'd be tased in an instant. Furthermore, jerking off to "nothing" isn't exactly something that is usually done I mean it can be but, still a hormonal boy would want material to fap to.

Nocturnal emmisions... are possible but, you have to remember though we are dealing with military officers being used most likely as "pawns" so they don't need to have all the specific details. Furthermore all the the girls are around 14-15 years old and probably only know about theropean genetic functions in detail rather then that of humans which are basically a rarity

No they didn't forget sperm can be frozen. That's why the "no selling of it to other groups" rule was put into place.

Why perserve humanity for anything other than nostalgia? A.) Because the adults of this world are originally human for one. There has not been enough time to pass for pure blooded humans to be a "myth". B.) There are two factions the one that wants a return to humanity and one that wants the annihilation of the "old race".   It's just that simple.

Why would animals have an innate attraction to humans?

This part is actually a lie told to the officers most likely. The REAL reason that females would be attracted to him is genetic. He is a human who is basically immune to a virus with a 100% mortality rate. Instinctively people and animals are attracted to those who have superior genes. Be it a good looking face/ intelligence/ good atheletic body most of these tend to be gentic gifts. So right now we have a human who has one of the best traits to have in a hostile world: Immunity to disease. On an instinctual level the women would know this and well "BARE MY CHILD" becomes a mantra when seeing him. Because survival of the race is the ultimate reason behind procreation (in most races).

There I've just given you a logical and practical reason behind every single argument you had with the exception of the nocturnal emission one which I admit you do have to suspend *some* disbelief for. Regardless if you look at the manga with a higher level of logic you can actually understand most of the complaints you have with it.

We should only be reading this for the "it's so bad, it's it good" mentality like watching terrible B-rated films

The logically failings are so bad its actually kind of entertaining to see how much worse it can get (like watching a train wreck unfold)

Why does the JP military employ pubescent teenage girls? Did every other suitable candidate perish? Why more than one branch of the military? Why did they send them to keep a pubescent teenage male from interacting with pubescent teenage girls? And cohabitate them?

Remove adult material... could they really keep him from fapping if he just started doing it anyway?

Does nobody understand human male biology? "Sperm... even a single dead one could lead to trouble" Has no one heard of nocturnal emissions? which tend to be more prevalent when a male doesn't service himself regularly.

Lack of understanding of male biology aside, did they forget spermatozoa can be frozen for long term preservation?

Why preserve humans for anything other than nostalgia? Society seems to be functioning just fine without them.

Why would the animals have an innate attraction to the MC for being human? Animals generally don't like us by default and have to be tamed through a series of positive interaction

As cheesy as it all is, it all makes sense IN CONTEXT.

Because the setting is a high school. Are you seriously suggesting that they should have sent 30+ year olds instead?

Because the JSDF is actually (relative to "real" militaries) pretty small.

Everyone is turned into a new 'species' =/= everyone becomes masters at spotting fake appendages.

Etc, etc, etc.

There are tons of manga which make no goddamn sense whatsoever. This is not one of them.

someone at top left of last panel need to work on (probably) hers stalker skills

I think shibasaki is my favorite but I doubt he'll end up with her unless it's a harem

this right here single handedly makes me want to keep reading this.

awesome harem girls. <3

I like it just because they're cute.

CUTENESS IS JUSTICE

Want to know why he's depressed? He can't have sex, can't masterbate, and can't ever meet someone who's the same species as he is.  He's surrounded by furry women and the government isn't going to let him do anything with them.  If it were me, I'd blow my brains out when face with that bleak future.

Lol can;t even complain he's spineless, he's can;t fap or have sex even though he wants to. Poor guy...

Want to know why he's depressed? He can't have sex, can't masterbate, and can't ever meet someone who's the same species as he is.  He's surrounded by furry women and the government isn't going to let him do anything with them.  If it were me, I'd blow my brains out when face with that bleak future.

they aren't furry though

there is that, but I like to overthink things sometimes.

Maybe he's depressed because they are attracted to him cause he's ''Human'' and not him as a ''Person'' or ''Same Species''

We can only know on why he's depressed when Chapter 4 gets released ^^

So, why were the chapters removed and re-added this time?

Somebody pointed out that there is a missing page between pages 8 and 9 on the initial release of chapter 2 and we kept receiving complaints from disgruntled readers about it after that. Since we don't want to get assassinated just because of a missing page, we re-did all the work and updated the missing page, the re-issue took longer because the source of the raws is living on the other side of the planet from me, and it also took a while before we received the translation of the missing page as well. With all that sorted out, you will find that the new chapter 2 is one page longer.

KarchAmadeo
Aug 29 2014 01:45 AM

So, why were the chapters removed and re-added this time?

It's stupid that he's depressed about the human=attraction thing.That's like getting depressed because your handsome and therefore females are genetically more attracted to you. -_-

there is that, but I like to overthink things sometimes.

Maybe he's depressed because they are attracted to him cause he's ''Human'' and not him as a ''Person'' or ''Same Species''

We can only know on why he's depressed when Chapter 4 gets released ^^

It's stupid that he's depressed about the human=attraction thing.That's like getting depressed because your handsome and therefore females are genetically more attracted to you. -_-

So bad there aren't words to describe it one of the worst series i ever read in all my years.

There is something wrong about what she said..

Spoiler

maybe it balances out with the males instinct to compete for females?

Three chapters, no plot but a lot of inconsistencies.

Hell, the guy is wearing false ears and tail and he doesn't even know it... How is that even remotely possible, just the fact they give him no sensations should make it obvious !

And please, could anyone explain to me how a normal teenager could ever be expected to never produce sperm ???

And for the one who explain he has male friends, if the explication given for the girls was coherent, every male should try to be his friend, like all female love him...

Spoiler

Well, look at his male friends.  He does have some.  They just aren't interested in him sexually.

I normal bad writing cases, his friends would hate him for all the attention but instead, they are still close and accept it.

Who would want to repopulate the human race when it's finally gone? We are grade A xenophobic assholes. These kemonomimi er cray-cray.. :-/

Um... just because they underwent genetic modification doesn't make them any less xenophobic assholes. It just altered the genetic nature of their bodies. Genetics doesn't determine personality. It's a combination of genetics as well as home environment. In one case or the other the deciding factor could be in either court. But yeah humans have issues but, at the same time so do animals... in some cases they are more terrible then humans. Dolphins take females of their own species and isolate her until she submits to impregnating... I don't know about you but that's pretty damn evil to me.

Kinda feel bad for him, he thought that he was quite well liked, by either Female or his friends (Not sure, he didn't say anything yet about it)

Just to be told, that all the attention he got just because he is a ''Human''

to be honest, that would probally make me hard to trust anyone close to you at that point.

I mean, are they friends cause they are friends? or is it because your ''Human''

Or I might be overthinking (^^; )

I wouldn't exactly say they are "wrong" about what they just told him but they aren't right about it either. Yes the girl's are INSANE about him because he is a human. But not because of the reason they are stating to him. It's not about their "instinct" being confused with love. It's because this human basically is able to survive a disease that had an almost 100% mortality rate. IE: superior genetic structure providing him immunity to a terrible disease. The females like him because of natural "instinct" saying that he is a superior genetic specimen.  Even if they are physically weaker then a standard mate being immune to a fatal disease is a MUCH more valuable quality because of the nature of the world we live in

Only 3 chapters so far, but the plot isn't very interesting and the background story feels like a forced setup to combine highschool-harem (apparently having one FORCES an author to have the other appear) with cat/dog/animal-girls.

In fact, this manga has nothing except the premise of an animal-girl harem going for it. If the scanlators manage to keep the scanlation going until the story becomes interesting I might pick the series up again.

1/5 stars

(I dont like reading things like this becuase they're all about girls/fanservice)

Kinda feel bad for him, he thought that he was quite well liked, by either Female or his friends (Not sure, he didn't say anything yet about it)

Just to be told, that all the attention he got just because he is a ''Human''

to be honest, that would probally make me hard to trust anyone close to you at that point.

I mean, are they friends cause they are friends? or is it because your ''Human''

Or I might be overthinking (^^; )

Spoiler

If in 2035 there's still no cat girl, I will flip my table upward.

The implication of transhumans and the reason for why they would be created terrifies me to no end. Humankind are far to xenophobic to shoulder the responsibility of ensuring that they would be treated as fellow humans and not as slaves/toys

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics