Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 1213votes)

Re:Monster

Alt Names: alt リ・モンスターalt Re Monsteralt Re:Monsteralt ReMonster
Author: Kanekiru Kogitsune
Artist: Kobayakawa Haruyoshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomokui Kanata has been re-incarnated into the weakest race, goblin, and given a new name, Rou, after having undergone an unfortunate death.
However, goblin Rou has retained his previous life's memories and ability to learn skills from what he eats.

In this alternate world of survival of the fittest, events unfold. Will a goblin party become the heroes of this world, in a delightful twist from your usual scenario?

Original webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/609000058/

Adaptation of light novel series written by Kanekiru Kogitsune

Web Novel translation: https://goo.gl/DzfDE9
Go to Re:Monster Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar MANGA/manhwa recommendations? New Window elbs
  • 42 Replies
Topic Elves chapter New Window KINT43E
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wondering if a Re:Monster Zero would be interesting New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic Re:Monster Ch 28-32 Raws New Window Aneko
  • 0 Replies
Topic Keep it up No Group (and Clicli9 guy) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Game Re:Monster New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 3 Replies

2190 Comments

Where did chapters 16 and 17 go? 

Edit:  Forum thread "Elves chapter" explains it.

More rape potions

>orge

>orge

>orge

>orge

I just pronounce it as orgy and everything is fine.

ah...I don't like it when this translation group picks anything up.

Spoiler

oh joy a grammar nazi....glad your mad that you wasted money at least I was happy with it lol. 

"Guilty Pleasure the Manga"

I threw that emotion in the trash long ago, it was useless to me~

Jesus Christ, it's like that one kid on the playground who changed the rules of the game out of nowhere just so he wouldn't lose decided to make a manga and this is that manga.

Yet for some reason I continue to read it.

"Guilty Pleasure the Manga"

Jesus Christ, it's like that one kid on the playground who changed the rules of the game out of nowhere just so he wouldn't lose decided to make a manga and this is that manga.

Yet for some reason I continue to read it.

I think he meant that the machine-translated WN has less mistakes than the official english release of the manga, which is disturbing when you have to pay money for it.

Yep, WN where I read it seemed to be mostly machine translated then proofread. Not too many mistakes in translation but a lot of sentence structure that I suspect is russian.

wait i dont get it. which one is making more mistakes? the WN?

I think he meant that the machine-translated WN has less mistakes than the official english release of the manga, which is disturbing when you have to pay money for it.

Honestly having read a majority of the WN that I suspect was mostly google translated, they made less mistakes than that, lol.

wait i dont get it. which one is making more mistakes? the WN?

Spoiler

Honestly having read a majority of the WN that I suspect was mostly google translated, they made less mistakes than that, lol.
The new dhampir is a riot, lmao.

>orge

Man Shrek is looking real different these days

She is not named "fu" for nothing

The "FU" in fujoshi stands for rotten. Like a ghoul. Like her XD

Good call, I didn't notice that lol

Looks like the ghost chick "awakened" to a new "truth" lol

She is not named "fu" for nothing

The "FU" in fujoshi stands for rotten. Like a ghoul. Like her XD

Looks like the ghost chick "awakened" to a new "truth" lol

>orge

>orge

>orge

>orge

"Since some on you may-"

"II have to deal with a problem arose-"

"new guys on top of them"

>orge

>orge

>orge

>orge

I could've sworn the dhampir was supposed to be a woman, or at least that's how it was in the novel, right?

I am sure he sparkles in the sun.

I could've sworn the dhampir was supposed to be a woman, or at least that's how it was in the novel, right?
Spoiler

no wonder i feel like there's a missing chapter after LHTran pick this up...

Spoiler

Did the names change in the manga? They have Kichi as 'Yoshi', Fuu as "Uki' and Ji as Nao. What's up with that, anyone know why?

They didn't change, they just used the wrong readings for the names. I hope they use the wiki for the names in the future, because they should be properly translated there (at least for any characters introduced up through chapter 200...and any potential evolutions with name changes of any characters that are part of the main cast).

I went through quite a bit to make sure they were done properly there after all, heh (even confirmed with a native speaker just to make sure). =x

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics