Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 1213votes)

Re:Monster

Alt Names: alt リ・モンスターalt Re Monsteralt Re:Monsteralt ReMonster
Author: Kanekiru Kogitsune
Artist: Kobayakawa Haruyoshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomokui Kanata has been re-incarnated into the weakest race, goblin, and given a new name, Rou, after having undergone an unfortunate death.
However, goblin Rou has retained his previous life's memories and ability to learn skills from what he eats.

In this alternate world of survival of the fittest, events unfold. Will a goblin party become the heroes of this world, in a delightful twist from your usual scenario?

Original webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/609000058/

Adaptation of light novel series written by Kanekiru Kogitsune

Web Novel translation: https://goo.gl/DzfDE9
Go to Re:Monster Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar MANGA/manhwa recommendations? New Window elbs
  • 42 Replies
Topic Elves chapter New Window KINT43E
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wondering if a Re:Monster Zero would be interesting New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic Re:Monster Ch 28-32 Raws New Window Aneko
  • 0 Replies
Topic Keep it up No Group (and Clicli9 guy) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Game Re:Monster New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 3 Replies

2190 Comments

I'm here for the pillaging and rape disguised as acts of kindness, Oh! and the harem play, of course.

It's less about rape and more about brainwashing (that sometimes involve rape). I don't remember seeing a straightforward rape in this series, it's normally more of a tool than the end target.

Edit: You can consider the sex slaves case from the beginning as straightforward rape, but the ,MC isn't the culprit.

This is the fastest moving story I've ever read.

It's taken us 3 1/2 years to get to this point.

(Yes I know what you meant, then the manga adaptation of World Teacher is moving ridiculously fast compared to even this if you think this story progress is quick.)

Honestly a good portion of Re:Monster is him describing how everything he eats tastes....which is either left out of the manga or I'm mis remembering and he doesn't start doing that till later.

I'm here for the pillaging and rape disguised as acts of kindness, Oh! and the harem play, of course.

Gotta say, I was dissapointed when I read this and it talked about the MC's former life. Not only does it introduce a bunch of names characters who have no impact on the story whatsoever, but it also mentions that the MC was already powerful in his former life - enough that he initially thought getting stabbed could be easily fixed. So rather than it being an underdog story where a lowly goblin becomes strong, it becomes a story about a god who underwent a temporary setback. How are we supposed to relate to that?

Then, of course, there's the isekai stuff. Putting aside the fact that the only thing the MC retains from his old life is the ability to Kirby someone (which means the actual reincarnation part is basically pointless), after a while Rou is literally unstoppable. With a protagonist who can beat any enemy he faces and a supporting cast which is never in any sort of danger, there's no actual conflict to deal with. So all of the recent chapters are just the MC describing how he fought another monster or had sex with another woman or found another OP skill/weapon - and nothing else.

I guess my question is simple - what audience is this series being written for? If you want overpowered MCs with a motley crew of villains, there's Overlord. If you want SoL isekai stuff, there's Smartphone or Konosuba or Death March. If you want edginess combined with skill consuming, there's Dungeon Seeker. What niche is this supposed to fill?

Honestly a good portion of Re:Monster is him describing how everything he eats tastes....which is either left out of the manga or I'm mis remembering and he doesn't start doing that till later.

This is the fastest moving story I've ever read.

Gotta say, I was dissapointed when I read this and it talked about the MC's former life. Not only does it introduce a bunch of names characters who have no impact on the story whatsoever, but it also mentions that the MC was already powerful in his former life - enough that he initially thought getting stabbed could be easily fixed. So rather than it being an underdog story where a lowly goblin becomes strong, it becomes a story about a god who underwent a temporary setback. How are we supposed to relate to that? Then, of course, there's the isekai stuff. Putting aside the fact that the only thing the MC retains from his old life is the ability to Kirby someone (which means the actual reincarnation part is basically pointless), after a while Rou is literally unstoppable. With a protagonist who can beat any enemy he faces and a supporting cast which is never in any sort of danger, there's no actual conflict to deal with. So all of the recent chapters are just the MC describing how he fought another monster or had sex with another woman or found another OP skill/weapon - and nothing else. I guess my question is simple - what audience is this series being written for? If you want overpowered MCs with a motley crew of villains, there's Overlord. If you want SoL isekai stuff, there's Smartphone or Konosuba or Death March. If you want edginess combined with skill consuming, there's Dungeon Seeker. What niche is this supposed to fill?

Where has all of the rape gone? I only keep following this manga for the rape. Will we see rape again soon or has it gone for good? I hope not, because I sure do love reading depictions about severe rape.

I'm only here for the rape and how he uses said rape to create a Stockholm syndrome harem.

I will down vote this manga for every chapter without a rape scene. Why have rape every chapter building up the fan base to then just remove the rape and disillusion the fans of rape.

MORE RAPE!

Wait, they expect to be let into the city riding a giant centipede?

The story is improving...

He can use a lot of skills and a lot of those can be used to camouflage something.

Wait, they expect to be let into the city riding a giant centipede?

The story is improving...

>KRERIK
>MEIJI

Cleric

Mage

>Krerik

>Krerik

Do you mean Cleric?

The name changes are annoying and feels sort of jarring without any explanation

I think he meant that the machine-translated WN has less mistakes than the official english release of the manga, which is disturbing when you have to pay money for it.

disturbing may be a great understatement. we'd need a more disturbing word than "disturbing". it's like that really persistent feeling of "something doesn't feel right" but you can't really put where or what it is, and that it's continuously bothering you for months, maybe years.

not sure english is ready for that level of despair

mmmh...the manga for some reason jumped the part where the harem group "assaulted" the MC after he returned from the meet up with dryad because she left her smell on him and the fact his enslaved elfs all turned in dark elves on their own, in the novel he didn't use any camouflage, the elven town simply ignored them.

Ch16 is the one you are looking for, and it wasn't smell but a bunch of kiss marks. And Rou himself says in the novel that he used conceal on the elves he brought with him.

Mmm...I mean, this was pretty interesting in the beginning, but as soon as he stopped having any real obstacles (from about when he becomes a black Ogre?), the story sort of just gets...bland.  From then on, it's fighting/punching people into oblivion and adding girls to the harem, rinse and repeat.

Yeah after this the novel is better. The only good part to look forward to is the mysteries of the world.

sooooo elf princess is Yuna from FFX?

https://vatoto.com/reader#5f3b9ddaf25664bd_21

This manga is autofellatio in a comic format.

"I don't care, I'll suck d***. Single life baby." - Fate / Mucho Falo

mmmh...the manga for some reason jumped the part where the harem group "assaulted" the MC after he returned from the meet up with dryad because she left her smell on him and the fact his enslaved elfs all turned in dark elves on their own, in the novel he didn't use any camouflage, the elven town simply ignored them.

In the novel, they were disguised. I recall this detail and was wondering whether or not he would be brazen in the manga.

Mmm...I mean, this was pretty interesting in the beginning, but as soon as he stopped having any real obstacles (from about when he becomes a black Ogre?), the story sort of just gets...bland.  From then on, it's fighting/punching people into oblivion and adding girls to the harem, rinse and repeat.

The Diary of the Adventures and Sexual Exploits of His Supreme Ogrelord Genghis Kirby II the Infallible

waaait so mc is in a different world from where he was before cause this one is castle stuff while the information from his previous life say canned beer building, eletric knife and even oustside earth stuff(quick mentioned in the ln), and its all so arcaic on the after his death wtf

This manga is autofellatio in a comic format.

Dryad is the highlight of the entire tale.

not only here but in the slime one too.

Dryad is the highlight of the entire tale.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics