Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 76votes)

Gojikanme no Sensou - Home, Sweet Home!

Alt Names: alt 五時間目の戦争alt Dernière heurealt War in the Fifth Hour - Home, Sweet Home!
Author: Yuu
Artist: Yuu
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "The youth ensemble of love, food and war..."
Go to Gojikanme no Sensou - Home, Sweet Home! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

that last line.. will this need a tagedy tag then?

Most likely.... I can see most of those kids will die... I'm pretty sure of it...

that last line.. will this need a tagedy tag then?

Hmm.

This one reminds me quite a bit of "Saishuuheiki Kanojo".

Hope this one explains itself better, though.

I really didn't like that manga, you see.

THAT MANGA WAS REALLY SAD YOU KNOW.

Aaaaah the Pythagorians are among us aaaaah

Prepare yourselves, fellow readers, for the TERROR that will befall those who read GOKIKANME NO SENSOU HOME SWEET HOME! At first a seemingly innocuous anecdote about WAR, this tale seems to have taken a turn for the UNKNOWN! These young children seem prepared to save their country, HOWEVER little did they know that what awaits them BOGGLES the MIND! What will these juvenile humans do when faced with the HORRORS of GEOMETRY? Will these junior cadets SURVIVE? Or will they SUCCUMB when faced with the many FACES of these OTHERWORLDY POLYGONS? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF GOKIKANME NO SENSOU Z!!

The alien is an optical illusion?
It's certainly... odd! :)

the enemy is a giant bagle ?

Prepare yourselves, fellow readers, for the TERROR that will befall those who read GOKIKANME NO SENSOU HOME SWEET HOME! At first a seemingly innocuous anecdote about WAR, this tale seems to have taken a turn for the UNKNOWN! These young children seem prepared to save their country, HOWEVER little did they know that what awaits them BOGGLES the MIND! What will these juvenile humans do when faced with the HORRORS of GEOMETRY? Will these junior cadets SURVIVE? Or will they SUCCUMB when faced with the many FACES of these OTHERWORLDY POLYGONS? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Hmmm that is understandable...

Anyway seems like it is Alien Invasion. And the alien looks like those Devil Survivor 2 Septentrion.

To me they look more like from a Persona game. But well, they are both SMT anyways.

i think the reason why the other to are not compatible in war was because they are the insurance that  when the war is over because probably most of the children will be dead and those two will be the one to repopulate given the girl was a perfect candidate of being a housewife while the boy excel in sports that will ensure good genes.

Hmmm that is understandable...

Anyway seems like it is Alien Invasion. And the alien looks like those Devil Survivor 2 Septentrion.

i think the reason why the other to are not compatible in war was because they are the insurance that  when the war is over because probably most of the children will be dead and those two will be the one to repopulate given the girl was a perfect candidate of being a housewife while the boy excel in sports that will ensure good genes.

nah it's only the beginning

Yeah...and that's why i'm hoping he'll enter the army maybe forced himself or joining voluntarily by quitting school.

I really hate this type of manga where the Male Protagonists are useless. BUT i don't hate the male protag, i just hate the fact that the story FORCED him to become useless when HE seems to be able to enter the army. It's like you were in a prison and you're forced to watch your friend dying day by day from the cage. It's hurting him mentally.

I SURE hope in the future storyline he might be entering the army, cause he wears military uniform the preview pic, and i found an artwork of him where he wield a artilerry:

news_thumb_gojikanme.jpg

Unless there's A REASON like he actually have complicated health problems that he didn't know, i hope the above pic shows him in an army, he seems to be a type of guy that MUST try to do something, if he mans up maybe he'll quit school and join army voluntarily.

Oh and the girl that rendered useless..i still don't get it too, i think she should join an army too. But seems the multiple siblings are acceptable unlike the male protag who doesn't seems to have problem but rendered useless because of UNKNOWN reason.

nah it's only the beginning

I really hate this type of manga where the Male Protagonists are useless. BUT i don't hate the male protag, i just hate the fact that the story FORCED him to become useless when HE seems to be able to enter the army. It's like you were in a prison and you're forced to watch your friend dying day by day from the cage. It's hurting him mentally.

I SURE hope in the future storyline he might be entering the army, cause he wears military uniform the preview pic, and i found an artwork of him where he wield a artilerry:

news_thumb_gojikanme.jpg

Unless there's A REASON like he actually have complicated health problems that he didn't know, i hope the above pic shows him in an army, he seems to be a type of guy that MUST try to do something, if he mans up maybe he'll quit school and join army voluntarily.

Oh and the girl that rendered useless..i still don't get it too, i think she should join an army too. But seems the multiple siblings are acceptable unlike the male protag who doesn't seems to have problem but rendered useless because of UNKNOWN reason.

This manga has this really odd, unnatural feel to it. Like, they just suddenly tell the kids they have to go to war, then accusatorily start pointing fingers at the two of them who aren't qualified even though they want to. It's very cold and unfeeling and not really what I'd expect characters to do after telling kids they have to go die. It seems very intentionally written that way though, and I feel like either the author's trying to send a message to the reader that isn't clear yet and will be as the story goes on, or there's some kind of huge plot twist waiting later and this is all just foreshadowing.

Or I'm overthinking it. I can't tell!

Hmm.

This one reminds me quite a bit of "Saishuuheiki Kanojo".

Hope this one explains itself better, though.

I really didn't like that manga, you see.

I would greatly appreciate a reply from someone who knows how real life drafting typically works.

All the plutocrats and other silver-spooned twats sit down and do eeny-meeny-miny-moe till they get enough commoner names to fill a list.

This manga Its gonna be popular in no time.

Probably becus birthrates or outstanding qualities.

The usual excuse for a special male MC.

From CH2 it sounds like its more because they dont have the motivation to do so. Motivation in this case being someone close to them dying.

I love the art

the suspense is killing me 

so, the enemy is alien?

Probably becus birthrates or outstanding qualities.

The usual excuse for a special male MC.

So she, because she just isn't cut out for this kind of thing.

And he - just a random thought I got - so her being left here won't be a waste. As she has feelings for him... and there is war, where lives are lost... and the birthrate on the island wasn't high to begin with...

So, why wasn't the guy not able to go? I can understand the girl since she has siblings she needs to take care of, like that one woman said, no new children have been born. Without the sister to take care of the children they would die or something along those lines, but what about the guy? Is it because he is popular??? GOD DAMN IT THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics