Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 200votes)

Historie

Alt Names: alt ヒストリエalt Historiēalt تاریخ
Author: Iwaaki Hitoshi
Artist: Iwaaki Hitoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Historie follows the life of Eumenes, a boy with strategic talent who grows up to serve as a secretary and general under Alexander the Great. Historie includes characters such as Aristotle and King Philip II of Macedon and begins around 343 BC, which was a time of Macedonian expansion.

Won the 14th Japan Media Arts Award Grand Prize in the Manga division.
Won the 16th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Award Grand Prize.
Go to Historie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic nvm New Window Blue Advance
  • 0 Replies

229 Comments

Just looked up the historical fate for Eurydice on wiki T___T

Do yourself a favor and don't look for information about the rest of Eumenes' story, is awesome but also heartbreaking.

I wonder if she's going to be a hostage to secure Eumenes' loyalty. Since there seems to be a keikaku going on in the background. And it seems king Philip's dick is too limp for the women he already has.

King Philip is not limp. She will have two child from him.

Reading that made me so glad we live in the modern age, were our gardens are much bigger. Though a bit of work is still left on the "marry-whomever-you-want"-front.

What? No, there isn’t. Unless you are referring to incestuous marriages, I guess.

how dare those ninjas cut unions when i should be happy historie is back

T_T

Feels like forever since we last saw Eumenes.

The last time we saw is in history book, die at the wrong place at the wrong time

Reading that made me so glad we live in the modern age, were our gardens are much bigger. Though a bit of work is still left on the "marry-whomever-you-want"-front.

I wonder if she's going to be a hostage to secure Eumenes' loyalty. Since there seems to be a keikaku going on in the background. And it seems king Philip's dick is too limp for the women he already has.

TL Note: Keikaku means plan.

Took a few months for this chapter and just to know Eunemes got NTR'd....

In the most recent chapter, the background has been a bunch of scribbles.. Wonder if something happened with the background artist?

Eumenes pls

How many times did you get NTR'd?

Also, that chapter was so sweet, even sweeter than the chapter where Alexander chopped Athenian soldiers' heads off.

Twice so far.

Spoiler

Also, that chapter was so sweet, even sweeter than the chapter where Alexander chopped Athenian soldiers' heads off.

Ooph Ch. 96 was good. So that's how they resolve it, huh.

he got NTR'd by the king... poor guy

well, he will have another wife based on historical facts which is Artonis.

I don't know if that will matter that much since this manga is getting quite close to a "what if" story. Personally I would not mind if that ends being the case in this particular story, so far we have only seen some changes that while not minor at all, have not altered the overall historical accuracy of the plot but these changes make think that at some point the author is going to have to deviate from historical record even more.   

I definitely don't mind historical inaccuracies if it means that Eumenes dies in a different way (though I don't think the manga will reach that point.)

Feels like forever since we last saw Eumenes.

Unfortunately historically,

Spoiler

I don't know if that will matter that much since this manga is getting quite close to a "what if" story. Personally I would not mind if that ends being the case in this particular story, so far we have only seen some changes that while not minor at all, have not altered the overall historical accuracy of the plot but these changes make think that at some point the author is going to have to deviate from historical record even more.   

Leave her alone goddamnit!!!

Unfortunately historically,

Spoiler

That kinda reminded me of all those JoJo noises. You know, PEROPEROPERO and the like. WRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!

johj jojoh ji johj

Leave her alone goddamnit!!!

I can imagine myself in many year, with kids and careers concerns, sitting down to enjoy a just released chapter of this manga. Reminiscing on how my time has been spent.

I started to read this manga back in 2011 when I was a student. Still reading today, with careers concerns, and still enjoying it so much ! Good spent time. 

I can imagine myself in many years, with kids and careers concerns, sitting down to enjoy a just released chapter of this manga. Reminiscing on how my time has been spent.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics