Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 174votes)

Amaama to Inazuma

Alt Names: alt Amaama to Inazumaalt เมนูกรุ่น อุ่นไอรักalt 甘々と稲妻alt Double-Sweet and Flash of Lightningalt Sweetness and Lightning
Author: Amagakure Gido
Artist: Amagakure Gido
Genres: Cooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inuzuka is a teacher who has been caring on his own for his little daughter, Tsumugi, since his wife's death. He's no good at cooking, so they've been eating packaged meals from the convenience store. A series of events lead him one evening to a restaurant run by the mother of one of his students, Kotori. Her mother isn't there, but Kotori does her best to feed them both. It turns out that Kotori is often alone, since her parents are divorced and her mother is frequently not around. The three of them begin to meet and cook tasty food together.
Go to Amaama to Inazuma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amaama to Inazuma New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

114 Comments

Hello, everyone!

This is Korokkekko here! We're glad to announce that there's going to be an anime adaptation for this series! To celebrate this, we'll be releasing a new chapter soon!

We apologise for the slowness but we're definitely planning to release more chapters (at least the entire second volume), so please look forward to them!

crunchyroll is translating this, its already on chapter 31

GAH this series updates slow! Two chapters in a year?! Sadface, its so good! >_<

Series like this are dangerous, because the kids are so goddamn cute that I spend the rest of the day wishing I had one of my own. I know damn well kids aren't really like this all the time, but somehow reading this makes me forget that. It's just too good.

On the other hand . . . they boiled a hamburger?  What sacrilege is this?

"Braising" would be the proper term for cooking meat in a sauce or broth after searing the outside.

Thank you for the scanlations! I'm already hooked and I can't wait for more chapters!

This reminds me of Yotsuba and Barakamon... I like it ^^

Thanks for the chapters guys!

I bought a couple volumes of this a looong time ago. Good to see it translated.

I've so got so many great faces from this manga.

11023153_1052109451468259_2058550106_n.j

11039456_1052108564801681_1866187416_n.j

and my fav:

11015135_1052106451468559_444459205_n.jp

"...rich natural valleys of lush hamburger terrain" XD Thanks for the great food info additions Okonoya Miyaki!

I am glad to see that another group is working in this manga, after I saw that crunchyroll released a bunch of chapters I had lost hope to read this manga, so thanks for this nice gift.

pd

That cover is just lovely.

So when are they visiting Hamburg again?

It's first searing, then removing

then added tomato sause -especially if it's made from fresh sweet tomatoes (and you omit the ketchup shit)

then added the patties

and if you do all that over a small wood fire

*mouth watering*...it's sooo good.

but you all probably know that, still it's so good.

thank you washokudan

Reading this makes me feel good to start this new year.

Oh. My. God.

So I start reading this, and the guy is worried about the propriety of going to eat with a student, so he . . . checks with the principal first, to see if there's a problem!  WTF?!  Am I reading a manga or not?  Shouldn't he be just blindly doing stuff so there can be misunderstandings and fears of getting fired?

The manga already made me hungry as it is. But the credit at the end is another punch to the gut

Not only will this manga make you hungry, it will also make you feel. 

Happy new year everyone!

To celebrate the new year, we've released a new chapter bundle of a (new) series we picked up!

As the chapters are longer than the ones of Evil Heart, there are only two chapters in the bundle this time, but we hope you enjoy Amaama to Inazuma as much as we did!

Why don't you try out some of the recipes and tell us how it went?

See you in a few months with another bundle!

Which series might we tackle next?

If you have any suggestions or comments on what we should consider working on (maybe also among the series we have already decided on doing?), feel free to write us on our tumblr! (Follow us there to get your chapters faster!)

Someone who can cook is much more attractive than a person who can't. This manga is gonna help me get married.

my heart melted after read this

i hope i can read the Raw fluenty TT

Curse you. Now I'm hungry (for food) and full (of sugar).

The first three volumes are out right now on Crunchyroll (for those of you with Crunchyroll subscriptions)

Maigo may have dropped this, but it looks like this is being picked up by CR Manga? Just saw a tweet about it from @debaoki

What! Are you serious? This is what I get for not attempting to learn Japanese. Need to start ASAP!

nooo this is so cuuuute

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics