Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 98votes)

Futsutsuka na Oyako de wa Arimasu ga

Alt Names: alt ふつつかな父娘ではありますがalt 不完全父女关系alt Not Entirely a Father-Daughter Relationship
Author: Chojin
Artist: Chojin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She. Because her parents died when she was young, she had to had to go work at a distant relative's restaurant.

He. Born to a rich family, representing the Kyrio family and leaping forward in the world of economy.

Whether it's birth or childhood environment. They're world's apart. They had nothing to do which each other's lives, or so they thought.

A start of a series of "Father-Daughter" relationship.
Go to Futsutsuka na Oyako de wa Arimasu ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Series Status: New Window Nekoshou
  • 1 Replies

81 Comments

The typesetter must be literally blind, pasting black text into black or dark-greyish areas.

And it got past QC which means two people are asleep at the wheel.

The typesetter must be literally blind, pasting black text into black or dark-greyish areas.

The history... I don't know, it's weird... but the art is really cute

So incest hmmmm k

It's not blood related so it's k. 

So incest hmmmm k

It's cute and I adore the art, but honestly I kind of get weird feelings about it. So I just... don't know if I should follow this or not LOL

It'd be rather awkward writing that into the story, not to mention that spending chapters detailing how these two characters are like father and daughter just to tear it down so they can have some sort of romance would be stupid.

It looks like you really don't have to sweat the whole "building them up as father and daughter" thing...

Seriously, though, wow. This is more sugar by mass than a Hostess cupcake.

that cover tells me they aren't (gonna be) in a father-daughter relationship, so I'm gonna sit back and eats popcorn.

asking too much when they spark with chemistry

I'm really hoping it's not gonna be a pseudo-father/daughter romance. It'd be rather awkward writing that into the story, not to mention that spending chapters detailing how these two characters are like father and daughter just to tear it down so they can have some sort of romance would be stupid.

The credits page at the end of ch 2 reminds me it's been ages since I saw a new chapter of Kuroshitsuji.  I miss "that butler".

I don't see why chapter 0 is chapter 0 but that really does clear things up. I complained earlier of no exposition which now as I read my comment, I feel like I was a bit excessive at the time but this gives the manga the umph it needed for me when starting from chapter 1. It also clears up their legal situation--adoption, not foster care. But it still doesn't change the fact that I just see them playing house when there is obviously much more there. It's like cross out "daughter" and insert "wife." Then again since she's a minor, maybe the grandpa set up the situation just so there would be a legal excuse for their matchmaking

Oh my goodness is this manga ever cute! The story idea is actually something more than the generic shoujo. The characters have some depth to them and they are so sweet together. Followed.

Thanks for the updates! Chapter 0 explaining quite a lot...

Spoiler

This is a good story but I wish I could read the chapter 0 thingy mib bob . But sadly I can't speak another language besides American really wish I could tho . Anyway I'm excited for more translations and materials cause I can't wait to read the rest of this series ! ^_^

I think the adoption thing is just an excuse to choose her, a poor hard-working orphan girl, as a potential wife for his son (just a guess). Kaoru is going to inherit a massive sum after all and the old man just wants his son to be a responsible adult as well as a compassionate person.

I can just imagine a drama being made out of this story. When I read the description and first page of the manga, I thought "this is totally asian drama material". Would they make such a drama? well considering it is a minor and an adult...is there a such a drama out there?

{continue}

Spoiler

is it foster care or adoption? they're not interchangeable terms. It can change my outlook of this manga if that's clarified. Why? because there is a significant difference between the definition-fostercare=not family registry; no longer in care of a foster parent after legal age of adulthood; adoption=family registry

Are the pages in order?

The art is cute and all but this is so wrong.

First of all,how could the old man make his son adopt a girl who's clearly just a few years younger then his son? Why didn't he pick up some other random older relative to be her father?

And secondly, does she really see a father in him? Reaaalllyyyy?! Girl,wake up, that's clearly not family love!!!

I think the adoption thing is just an excuse to choose her, a poor hard-working orphan girl, as a potential wife for his son (just a guess). Kaoru is going to inherit a massive sum after all and the old man just wants his son to be a responsible adult as well as a compassionate person.

First of all,how could the old man make his son adopt a girl who's clearly just a few years younger then his son? Why didn't he pick up some other random older relative to be her father?

And secondly, does she really see a father in him? Reaaalllyyyy?! Girl,wake up, that's clearly not family love!!!

This is gonna be so weird. 

Old men like those throws the stone into the pool, causing ginormous ripples in the world, bringing forth the wrath of heaven, staining the world with red, and ultimately, we thank them in the end for having shown us something we would never forget. :3

It will be fix next week since we're totally busy for the meantime

This is gonna be so weird. 

qualifications of being daughter...LOL?

stupid reason to make some drama

i can understand if they were engaged but this not the cause

The feedbacks of this manga is is kind of XD

FYI to the scanlation group, your names need hella fixing.

"Kirio (formerly Suzuki) Nae" --> Kiryuu (formerly Hozumi) Nae

"Kirio Keiji" --> Kiryuu Kaoru

"Sassa Kisuki" --> Sasaki

"Hamata Chika" --> Hamada Kotone

"Jackie Erica" --> Yuuki Akiko

(Also, the line on page 10 about the girlfriends is actually "He must have one or two secret children," which makes Nae's reaction a lot more appropriate.)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics