Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

Anyone know who the girl is on page 4/5 of this chapter?

Spoiler

Nothing, but he was a child of a noble family that was involved in treason (supposedly). Everyone in the family was executed except for him.

So, what are the crimes Yongbi have committed for him to get enlisted in this bloody war?

Don't think her identity has been revelead yet but its not that hard to notice who she is.

If you haven't put it together by now then really...

Don't think her identity has been revelead yet but its not that hard to notice who she is.

So, what are the crimes Yongbi have committed for him to get enlisted in this bloody war?

Does anyone know if there is a translated light novel of this? Dont know if it's been asked before.

That healer old man... think he's got connections to the one that raised the sword fiend in Gosu?

If the devil would ride a horse, it would be named Biryong.

Daaaaaaaayummmm that horse rocks xD

i want it T_T 

Dude, could you tell me what's the english translation for Quái Hiệp Truyện and what this manwha is about?

According to mangaupdates https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=30601it was created only by the artist of Yongbi and Gosu and the author wasn't involved in this project.

It also looks quite old. As old as Yongbi.

as far as i know , there's no english translation for QHT yet . (maybe ? i need someone to confirm this )

It's a story about a guy (MC) and his two sidekick on a journey to recover Heavenly Demon's Artifacts to rebuild his own sect after being destroyed by the great 8 Heavenly Demons . 

damn!

Dude, could you tell me what's the english translation for Quái Hiệp Truyện and what this manwha is about?

According to mangaupdates https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=30601it was created only by the artist of Yongbi and Gosu and the author wasn't involved in this project.

are these stories based on actual history? Or other historical books/novels?

This monk kills me every time.

this series.... its my weekly need. I read chapters that come out over and over again to see if i missed something... And when I have the time I read it all again from beginning to end... Only to notice that, in the time I read the whole thing again, only 1 chapter got updated.

This is the same I had with vagabond. Only nice aspect of vagabond is that it goes much deeper in the psyche of the MC. That is the crucial part missing in this series to be topshelf in my collection. But still, sad thinga bout vagabond that its hiatus' are a neverending story.

Well this is still worth a lot of reading and re-reading... xD

Im hopeless T_T 

Oh dear, you're going enjoy the latter half of v13, me thinks.

this series.... its my weekly need. I read chapters that come out over and over again to see if i missed something... And when I have the time I read it all again from beginning to end... Only to notice that, in the time I read the whole thing again, only 1 chapter got updated.

This is the same I had with vagabond. Only nice aspect of vagabond is that it goes much deeper in the psyche of the MC. That is the crucial part missing in this series to be topshelf in my collection. But still, sad thinga bout vagabond that its hiatus' are a neverending story.

Well this is still worth a lot of reading and re-reading... xD

Im hopeless T_T 

oh my god! Yongbi the Invincible - Long Phi Bất Bại 1 was fully published in Vietnam in 2004 :) and It became very famous :| I guess you live abroad, right? :)
Yes! Vietnamese ver of Yongbi 1 and Yongbi 2 were completed a long time ago :|
..and No! Quái Hiệp Truyện is "Quái Hiệp Truyện" :)) I don't know its english or korean name :D
Gosu is still Gosu :D

You already know what it is. He's referring to how Yongbi 'led' his men and the horse army into a valley and burned all of them to death.

I wouldn't really mind if the next chapter is a flashback showing us his "dirty" past. I wonder what it is. It has to be worse than what we've been shown so far in flashbacks.

I'm the only witness who knows of your dirtiest past

I wouldn't really mind if the next chapter is a flashback showing us his "dirty" past. I wonder what it is. It has to be worse than what we've been shown so far in flashbacks.

I was going to say that the guy following him is Gang Ryong. When I read your post, I'm not sure anymore. Was his name ever said?

Maybe the guy following the Divine Lord of Destruction could be the Heavenly Destroyer, depending on his age it could fit Gosu's timeline.

No, they are two different people.

And Yongbi setting is 50 years before the current Gosu setting. There is quite a gap in age between the Divine Lord of Destruction and Heavenly Destroyer.

So I'm not sure I understand. This old guy is the gosu master? he looks really similar and is called here in this chapter "Divine Lord of Destruction".

While the sect of Gosu's master is "Heavenly destruction sect" and his master is the Heavenly Destroyer"

Maybe guys who read yongbi 2 can answer this?

So I'm not sure I understand. This old guy is the gosu master? he looks really similar and is called here in this chapter "Divine Lord of Destruction".
While the sect of Gosu's master is "Heavenly destruction sect" and his master is the Heavenly Destroyer"

I was going to say that the guy following him is Gang Ryong. When I read your post, I'm not sure anymore. Was his name ever said?

Nope.

Considering how old Goo Hwi is in Gosu, I wager upwards of 30+ years has passed, at least. Maybe more, considering his granddaughter is already an adult. The events taking place or about to take place in this is a forgone conclusion in Gosu.

Thinkin this aswell.

(Speculation)
Considering that... And the fact that gosu's master was doublecrossed by 5factions. The 5 rightious factions from the middle kingdom...?? I guess the divine heavenly destroyer gets his name from the havoc he wrecked in the upcoming war with the blood sect. And then being doublecrossed because he, by himself, could threaten the existence called middle kingdom.
(/speculation)

omg that's him isnt it. somebody tell that the divine lord of destruction and  the divine heavenly destruction are the same. someone tell me that gosu is 10 years after this and that the war they're talking about is happening in gosu. 

The war they're talking about is indeed that war that's been mentioned in Gosu. However, Gosu is set much later than 10 years after Yongbi since Gosu mentions that war as having happened a good time ago. I don't recall the exact number of years but it's something like several decades later.

omg that's him isnt it. somebody tell that the divine lord of destruction and  the divine heavenly destruction are the same. someone tell me that gosu is 10 years after this and that the war they're talking about is happening in gosu. 

Nope.

Considering how old Goo Hwi is in Gosu, I wager upwards of 30+ years has passed, at least. Maybe more, considering his granddaughter is already an adult. The events taking place or about to take place in this is a forgone conclusion in Gosu.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics