Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 158votes)

Beelzebub Side Story

Alt Names: alt Beelzebub Bangai Henalt Beelzebub Bangai-Hen
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: > Spin-off of Beelzebub
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/beelzebub-r4 )
Go to Beelzebub Side Story Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

210 Comments

It seems this spin-off will only have one volume so if all chapter are 40-45 pages then 4-5 chapters maximum.

soooo 2 years for furuichi to grow up ~ 50~ volumes in 1 year... so about 100 chapters... Ayt.

"Adult" Kouta looks like Furuichi with black hair...

It's been a good while since I laughed out loud so much from reading a single manga chapter. Good stuff, looking forward to what's next.

When will it update

i know a perfect way to enjoy this:

read beelzebub till chap 239 then read this

it sort of naturally feels part of the main series

So, everyone who's bitching about this manga going on and has forgotten that this was originally a comedy gag manga...

rottenecard_3535413_htjg97gt9w.png

Wow this was bad.

So this is monthly now right?

So happy and died of laughter

Hilda is awesome!

Level of random. What the hell did I just read? What are they trying to achieve and why are they doing this?

$$$$$$$$$$$

Hilda is sooo lovely!

heheh

Words cannot describe how funny I found that. So I must settle with this: I CAN'T BREATHE!!!! XD

Level of random. What the hell did I just read? What are they trying to achieve and why are they doing this?

To try to sell more manga

still, the best part

Spoiler

This is actually just a set up for Baby Beel's harem manga. He fulfilled the preliminary requirements of stunning the entire class with his abilities. Now it starts.
Remember, first power, then the bitches.

*Coughs up blood* ....so i saw "little" hilda, huh... Life...well...spent....

is this the after story? where's that beel little sister? it's not like what i've expected to be, but oh well, at least i can see hilda again, still hilarious, keep it up tamura-sensei!

It takes place after Kanzaki's graduation, but waaay before Oga and Furuichi's graduation.  So Nico hasn't been conceived yet.  Its a spin-off that takes place before the last chapter, basically.

This is a series right? right!?

Please tell me it is

On Red Hawk Scans, this is what it says

Spoiler

loli Hilda!!!!

wearing clothes??!! NOOOOO!!! not my baby beel :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics