Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 158votes)

Mayonaka no X Giten

Alt Names: alt 半夜的X仪式alt 真夜中のX儀典alt Mayonaka no Cross Methodalt Midnight Cross Method
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Bareisho
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiroki has a plump NEET Shut-in for an older sister, which leads him to always think "It's better to be a girl!"

While taking care of his plump lazy self-centered sister Yui, he has finally had enough of her behaviour, and snaps at her. Griping about his plump sister, Hiroki mutters "I wish we weren't related", and accesses a mysterious website address.

The website claims to allow you to enter the body of another person, as long as you are willing to make your own body available as well. Skeptical, Hiroki tries the service and winds up in the body of popular idol Mikuriya Mikuni.

While spending time as Mikuni, Hiroki is involved in finding out a secret about her he'd rather not. At the same time, when seeking to go back to his own body, the person occupying it tells him something outrageous has just happened!

What happened to Hiroki's body during the incident? And what is the idol Mikuni's big secret? Be witness to the suspense as these mysteries pile up!
Go to Mayonaka no X Giten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cleans for chapter 3 New Window Agnir
  • 0 Replies
Topic Cleans For Chapter 1 New Window Agnir
  • 0 Replies

378 Comments

Holy crap!?

Don't tell me it's one of those "It's just a prank bro" crap.

inb4 it was all bullshit and his sister was actually X or something.

Wtf?

Doesn't look like next chapter will be the last (since it says つずく on the last page) so maybe it's still not over yet.

...i do hope that there is another twist coming...like a damn huge twist 

I gotta say....I'm not that bother by it. Since I never see this manga as a mystery in the first place lol. It's detective element has always been weak. Even a core mechanic of body swapping keep getting more rules added over and over. How can we puzzle together clues if the rule is inconsistent ? When each body start possessing an ability, I already lost hope that the mystery will be solved in any logical manner. It clearly went on supernatural route in these later chapters. At least, it didn't venture into shounen action battle territory (yet? lol). 

Spoiler

I still like the setting; I just don't like how this mystery was resolved.

Spoiler

yeah.. author blew it up japanese style.. they just have to make up some bullshit which is impossible to figure out / hypothesize through reading between the lines and careful detective work... Mystery is something you can solve but you can just forget it when they do it japanese style.

Well, I still like this. Though it's really disappointing that the true identity of X is really just another "character" created out of the blue.

I still like the setting; I just don't like how this mystery was resolved.

Spoiler

Didn't bother me as much as it seems to have bothered everyone else, but yeah, if you're going to lay out a web of clues for people to follow along with, don't throw it all out the window in the end.

Oh yeah !

Thanks a lot Ravens Scan :D.

Just an awesome chapter !

This broke the biggest rule of the mystery genre... That's really a shame. 

This could work if twins are involve but meh it still doesn't make any lick of sense whatsoever.

Welp, what a blunder indeed. They just broke their own created rules... damn shame. Feels bad... very anti-climatic indeed. Talk about last minute resorted convenience... now the whole plot feels artificial af.

Spoiler
Hah...?

Spoiler

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Well, X's identity sure feels anticlimactic. I feel disappointed.

I feel fooled. Or cheated, to be precise?

The sister is still in the fridge... Just a reminder

Nah.. Hiroki's blunder is justifiable, he just got his hand full of things.

Spoiler

Read it all tonight! So good! The powers werent that bothersome, in fact, they make it more interesting. I think X is sinchi's father, but that wouldn't make sense because he died. So my next thought was that.. it's going to be a newly introduced character lol
The powers kinda ruin it for me. It's too OTT. I like a magic website that lets you switch bodies but i hate that you can have "abilities" too? Lol. I'm only on ch 4 though. I 'll continue reading.

Motive? It would have definitely been to see how much Hiroki really loved her.

Plus, do you see that smile? Definitely not an ordinary woman. I have no doubts that she was the one who replied to him on his blog(there was a comment the moment he published the post). 

Motive? Simply sick of herself maybe.
So since she is in MC body, she thinks it's a good chance to start new life
She think if she kill her body, she'll trap in MC body forever

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics