Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 158votes)

Mayonaka no X Giten

Alt Names: alt 半夜的X仪式alt 真夜中のX儀典alt Mayonaka no Cross Methodalt Midnight Cross Method
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Bareisho
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiroki has a plump NEET Shut-in for an older sister, which leads him to always think "It's better to be a girl!"

While taking care of his plump lazy self-centered sister Yui, he has finally had enough of her behaviour, and snaps at her. Griping about his plump sister, Hiroki mutters "I wish we weren't related", and accesses a mysterious website address.

The website claims to allow you to enter the body of another person, as long as you are willing to make your own body available as well. Skeptical, Hiroki tries the service and winds up in the body of popular idol Mikuriya Mikuni.

While spending time as Mikuni, Hiroki is involved in finding out a secret about her he'd rather not. At the same time, when seeking to go back to his own body, the person occupying it tells him something outrageous has just happened!

What happened to Hiroki's body during the incident? And what is the idol Mikuni's big secret? Be witness to the suspense as these mysteries pile up!
Go to Mayonaka no X Giten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cleans for chapter 3 New Window Agnir
  • 0 Replies
Topic Cleans For Chapter 1 New Window Agnir
  • 0 Replies

378 Comments

If I were to cross bodies, I hope I end up in a loli............ What? Don't judge me. D;

Raven Fansubs you've kept spanish translations on 12 for one bubble, and then you're missing a dialogue box on 14

so Class Rep is obviously the "High School Girl Detective" or whatever. I was thinking she might be at first when they found her, but then she got called the judo girl, and the "detective" used a judo throw. So it lines up perfectly. Not sure why Mikuni can't figure that out, but he couldn't figure out she liked him so he's just dumb

what happened with his sister? in chapter 14 she looks "normal" and not a NEET ><

Something about men base on chapter1

But damn I miss her (body)...

what happened with his sister? in chapter 14 she looks "normal" and not a NEET ><

God, you've got to be the most amiable, helpful person in the history of this site.

Yeah... Ok, firstly, they were reacting like someone had already offered to scan, translate, redraw and typeset the manga (did I miss anything) and in-so-far as I saw this was not indicated anywhere. In the event I was correct on this I was 'politely' informing them that no one (here) had made that offer yet and therefore no one (here) could give them the answer they wanted.

The thing about the manga potentially breaking Bato.to's rules is because we know virtually nothing about it (except for potentially translated chapter titles) and thus we couldn't really predict that it would not contain content as described within this thread. Or, better yet, that a moderator, two, or some users wouldn't decide they wanted to complain about something no one else cared about...

Secondly:

And now everyone's talking about talking instead of talking about the manga.

<...>

Unlike some user called ojiro I was polite to you and stopped talking with your comment.

Spoiler
(to everyone else, I apologize, I do not believe there is a way to link to comments.)

In the event you want to follow me around and harass me in all of the threads I am currently watching here is a list: kyokou suiri invented inference (with the aforementioned user), rotte no omocha, this one (of course), hitoribocchi no chikyuu shinryakushishunki bitter change (which you already know about, as said before), and netgame no yome wa onna no ko ja nai to omotta. Feel free to come in and tell everyone how horrible a person I am, but you should know two things: 1: I'll repost this comment each time, and let them judge our personalities; 2: they've probably already made their own assumptions... or, don't care.

Finally, I thought I should say the following: In the (extremely unlikely) event you meant that (even remotely) sincerely then I apologize for my (excessive) rude response to you.

As long as it takes to be translated... and then put up here.

First someone has to decide to translate it (for free), then either they, or someone else has to decide to upload it to Bato.to for it to be found here. (And that's assuming nothing within it breaks Batoto's "rules"...)

God, you've got to be the most amiable, helpful person in the history of this site.

The name of that manga is shinizokonai agapē  not sure of the english name maybe Dotard Love Feast?

The romanjization of the first 3 chpters

01 shinizokonai 

02 jōto jōtō-tō 

03 kōshō, sōshō (dōshō) 

I'd simply go with Survivors' Agape. "Dotard" is not the meaning of 死に損ない the author's going for here. As for the second word, the fact that a-gape is a more common word than a-ga-pe is frustrating, but "lovefeast" sounds really weird to my ears. And if you're not already familiar with the meaning of "lovefeast," what a reader might guess would be massively off-base.

Making chapter titles work'll be "fun," since they're all punny. But let's give it a shot:
1. Survivor
2. Transfer Transcendental (I got nothin')
3. Do This, Do That (What Do?) (so many puns... Blech.)
4. I'm now here / I'm nowhere (easy mode is easy)

How long will it take for the manga to be updated here?

As long as it takes to be translated... and then put up here.

First someone has to decide to translate it (for free), then either they, or someone else has to decide to upload it to Bato.to for it to be found here. (And that's assuming nothing within it breaks Batoto's "rules"...)

12th chapter raw (Click on latest story after translating the page on google translator) and here is the translation for the chapter if you really wanna see what happens next https://mangahelpers.com/t/dowolf/releases/41441  :).

How long will it take for the manga to be updated here?

Was tipped off to another body swap manga over on Comico. Not translated yet, however.

死に損ないアガペー (Shinizokunai Agape)

http://www.comico.jp/challenge/articleList.nhn?titleNo=8370

The twist with this one, if you can call it that, is the guy is the one fretting over the swap. (Not unheard of, but the much lesser used trope for the niche) While the girl looks at it realistically that there's nothing they can do about it, so just move on. (Horrific bus accident they were lucky to have survived at all) Unluckily for the MC, while she can recall most of his memories and personality, etc. the MC can't recall anything about her. (Yet?)

The romanjization of the first 3 chapters

01 shinizokonai 

02 jōto jōtō-tō 

03 kōshō, sōshō (dōshō) 

Was tipped off to another body swap manga over on Comico. Not translated yet, however.

The twist with this one, if you can call it that, is the guy is the one fretting over the swap. (Not unheard of, but the much lesser used trope for the niche) While the girl looks at it realistically that there's nothing they can do about it, so just move on. (Horrific bus accident they were lucky to have survived at all) Unluckily for the MC, while she can recall most of his memories and personality, etc. the MC can't recall anything about her. (Yet?)

Seems interesting. This comico thing is sure like the naver of japan. I hope somebody picks it up :)

Urgh, I can't stand how stupid the MC is in this. Don't let yourself get molested in someone else's body you retard. 

He have to blend in and playing by the rules. If he try to resist it won't end good.

Color me interested. Here's hoping someone picks this one up.

死に損ないアガペー (Shinizokonai Agape)

this was kind of stupid ;o  why didnt he even suspect cheating after at least the third draw...   i like the manga but a lot of things are made badly.. maybe the next  manga that this author  writes will be better

Try to actually read the chapter instead of skipping the whole thing and coming straight to the comment section.

I assume you got that from the raws, mind linking that please?

12th chapter raw (Click on latest story after translating the page on google translator) and here is the translation for the chapter if you really wanna see what happens next https://mangahelpers.com/t/dowolf/releases/41441  :).

Ma! This manga's doing weird shit again!

To everyone that said that MC's female classmate would make a reappearance, congrats you were kinda right. She didn't murder MC's sis, seeing as a murderer wouldn't reveal their identity so easily. If anything she probably had a family member killed by X. 

I assume you got that from the raws, mind linking that please?

Ao Shin was tired of Riot delaying his release, so he warped into this manga changing his name to Aono Shin and becoming a highschooler girl.

He was technically drunk and/or drugged by the second draw. I wouldn't entirely say it's his fault yet.

Yea. No way he was going to work things out and raise a sensible objection in his state. The most he could have done was reject the drink/demand to pour it herself...but given his situation (nervous and alone thanks to a kink in the plan, and reluctant to raise even more suspicion onto himself), even that would been difficult to pull off.

Thank god madame high school detective prevented this from turning into a ShindoL doujin.

To everyone that said that MC's female classmate would make a reappearance, congrats you were kinda right. She didn't murder MC's sis, seeing as a murderer wouldn't reveal their identity so easily. If anything she probably had a family member killed by X.

Her reappearance and exposure of her identity does not actually give her credence to her innocence. If anything, it further incriminates her for being a part of the whole system. She had the means to interact with his sister.

Not that I think she murdered her (I had a big writeup on my theory on the previous page or two of comments), but now that she has this supposed "school girl detective" persona, I feel like my original theory regarding her is one step closer to being valid.

this was kind of stupid ;o  why didnt he even suspect cheating after at least the third draw...   i like the manga but a lot of things are made badly.. maybe the next  manga that this author  writes will be better

He was technically drunk and/or drugged by the second draw. I wouldn't entirely say it's his fault yet.

Goddamn, Bareisho returned to his roots just now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics