Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 40votes)

Baki Dou

Alt Names: alt 刃牙道alt Baki Dōalt Baki's Pathalt Baki's Wayalt Baki-Doualt The Way of Baki
Author: Itagaki Keisuke
Artist: Itagaki Keisuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Baki is bored. After the conclusion of the epic battle between father and son, he continues to fight in the underground arena and train nonstop, but he always has to suppress his yawn caused by the overbearing boredom. No amount of stimulus or danger can bring excitement to him at this point.

Now, with the inclusion of the Prime Minister of Japan in the loop, a massive cloning project is attempting to clone Miyamoto Musashi, one of the fathers of martial arts in Japan. Another fight of historical proportions awaits Baki!

Order:

1-Baki the Grappler (1991-1999) 42 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/grappler-baki-r2434)

2-New Grappler Baki (1999-2005) 31 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/new-grappler-baki-r2432)

3-Hanma Baki: Son of Ogre (2005-2012) 37 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/baki-son-of-ogre-r2974)

4-Baki Dou (2014-?) 10 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/baki-dou-r11920)
Go to Baki Dou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion thread New Window MoterCrozz
  • 6 Replies

226 Comments

During the chapters where they “merely” insinuated that the fighters are stronger than a T-Rex. I mean, yeah, that’s already retarded but nowhere near claiming that one of said fighters surpasses an entire nation’s military power.
Yeah, and being able to resurrect Musashi isnt very realistic either. I feel like you should probably be used to the realism levels this far in to Baki. e.g. Pickle existing.

When did you forget that?

During the chapters where they “merely” insinuated that the fighters are stronger than a T-Rex. I mean, yeah, that’s already retarded but nowhere near claiming that one of said fighters surpasses an entire nation’s military power.

Huh, interesting to see the Trumpster already making an appearance. Still, this just served to remind me how dumb of a premise this manga is based on.

When did you forget that? This entire series is the embodiment of hyperbole in every single page.

Matobe: I WILL PROECT YOU.

-dies almost as fast as the alligator-

But if you slice the muscles and tendons at any end, they CAN'T contract. That's the point. 

So he wouldn't be able to clench his wounds shut, no much strength he has. His muscles would be pulling against nothing.

the chapters are not in order can anyone do something about it?

Wait, Pickle didn’t even drink anything for six days? What?

You mean translated not scanned(scanlated sounds idiotic even if you are trying to combine scan and translated since its two entirely independent processes ) cause all chapters are already available scanned up to 139. And its cause of different groups and you can find the pickle vs musashi already translated but its a shitty quality ofc. 

Dont' be true to your name :-)

Also, coming from a 5min google search: "scanlation" is the main term used for the process of scanning, editing (you forgot this one in your little rant) and translating mangas as early as 2002 and scanlation as a process and distribution via the internet was around since the mid 1990s.

On the point of "all chapters are already available scanned up to 139". Well, yeah, they are but that doesn't mean that groups don't go the extra mile by scanning their own releases for higher quality. And no, we and Spinyback don't do this (as far as I know) but a lot of the more high profile groups like Mangastream do it on a daily bases. They have their own scanners in the country of origin.

So please, next time you are condescending put in the work to actually get things right.

Cheers

I don’t mean the disorder in the list (that should be fixed, too) but the actual order in which the chapters are scanlated. Why don’t they go 131, 132, 133, 134 and so on? Why scanlate chapter 126 first, then scanlate chapter 135 and then suddenly 131?

You mean translated not scanned(scanlated sounds idiotic even if you are trying to combine scan and translated since its two entirely independent processes ) cause all chapters are already available scanned up to 139. And its cause of different groups and you can find the pickle vs musashi already translated but its a shitty quality ofc. 

I don’t mean the disorder in the list (that should be fixed, too) but the actual order in which the chapters are scanlated. Why don’t they go 131, 132, 133, 134 and so on? Why scanlate chapter 126 first, then scanlate chapter 135 and then suddenly 131?

Why are the chapters being released in such an erratic order?

Post in the forum has already been made. Shouldn't be long until it's fixed.

Why are the chapters being released in such an erratic order?

I am constantly amazed by the author's ability to fellate his own characters and talk about how much better they are than everyone else.

That being said, I'm already seeing how Musashi may die. Musashi died of widespread abdominal cancer. If they cloned Musashi's aged remains, chances are good that it's only a matter of time before the cancer hits him, too.

Huh, interesting to see the Trumpster already making an appearance. Still, this just served to remind me how dumb of a premise this manga is based on.

The great question is...
Who would be the better president in this manga? Hillary or Trump? Would Hillary also bow down before Yujiro?
I actually very much wonder who the author preferred, and if he had plans for both of them.

Imagine hillary trying to preach to yuujirou

The great question is...

Who would be the better president in this manga? Hillary or Trump? Would Hillary also bow down before Yujiro?

I actually very much wonder who the author preferred, and if he had plans for both of them.

Unexpectedly excellent... oversized trump's hands lol

As usual, this manga is treading a fine line between being "over-the-top great" and "so-bad-and-tasteless-that-it's-actually-good". Chapter 135 was no exception.

Anyway, in any case I did find it hilarious! Loved how the author is keeping up with current events.

You´ve got to love this over the top situations, but if you accept them without problem, Ogre is the most bad ass thing in the world of manga

• XoM likes this
I found what i love on Trump.... It was when he piss on his pant..

#MBGA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FUCKING GOLDEN!

FnDARRV.jpg

Wait, what? How did he beat Musashi in quickdrawing?

Plot hole or slower cause of the eye thing, not sure how that would make sense. But he was shown to be able to react on a level just below the Ogre so .... :| I'd go with that the author forgot that there. Also another thing that came to mind while writing this is that Musashi wants to see what he'll do and is going easy on him, just like he did a few times before.

Wait, what? How did he beat Musashi in quickdrawing?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics