Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 162votes)

Tonari no Nanige-san

Alt Names: alt となりのなにげさんalt ร้อยแปดปัญหาแก้ง่าย สไตล์คุณนานิเกะalt Tonari no Nanige-san
Author: Tachibana Shuu
Artist: Tachibana Shuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mundane problems happen every now and then. While not life-changing, they certainly can get someone in a pretty pickle! Luckily Nanige-san shows up around those close to her and helps out.
Go to Tonari no Nanige-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar manga New Window Aquinox
  • 2 Replies

173 Comments

Only 4 volumes but felt like twice as long... thanks for completing the series, scanalators.

nooooooooooooononononononononono

After the Naniges, the principal might be my favourite  character this in manga, he's just so ridiculous mmm...

Thanks, Overload Scans.  A Nanige San fix is like having a top sushi chef show up on your doorstep with an ice chest full of fresh fish!

I would totally take that nose hair medicine if it solved allergies.

I feel like this series needs a zashikiwarashi character.  Zashikiwarashi treats Nanige as a rival, since Nanige always beats her/him to the punch in bringing good fortune.

Also, happy to see this back!!

2 chapters the entire year of 2016, 2016 sucks...

Lol, Ch. 19...pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Hanging's too good for him.

Burning's too good for him.

I think we should make him read every Touhou doujin ever written and categorize them into canon and non-canon, and by timeline.

Is that a punishment though?

I think we should make him read every Touhou doujin ever written and categorize them into canon and non-canon, and by timeline.

He must also do it without any reference material.

>lying to Nanige just to get V-Day choco

Ouno deserves to be burned at the stake.

Nanige's smile is the best!

>lying to Nanige just to get V-Day choco

Ouno deserves to be burned at the stake.

Woohoo! It returns!

Spoiler

a competitor for AMD Ryzen has appeared. with 128 core and 512 hyper threading and with extra feature such as self-cleaning, undetectable reconnaissance and it can give you a correct calculation even though you inputted a wrong code!

beat that AMD fanboys 

Nanige's parents are most likely cleaning the world of its filth. Being 10 times better than Nanige and traveling much.

That would explain Yuu-chan's card throwing and ninja-like skills since she traveled with them for the longest.

its updated!! thank you!!

Nanige's parents are most likely cleaning the world of its filth. Being 10 times better than Nanige and traveling much.

even his parents like that or even better than nanige's sisters

one day pres you will meet nanige for real one day

Probably because Nanige's artsyle is harder to sexualized. Makes it harder to sell it to its target demographic (whoever they are)

Perhaps a better comparison would be The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan. It's a chibi spinoff. Lasted for 10 volumes of comedy.

But this type of manga can go forever, Seitokai yakuindomo for example

Probably because Nanige's artsyle is harder to sexualized. Makes it harder to sell it to its target demographic (whoever they are)

I feel like Ouno just gets more and more stalkerish and obsessive as this goes... Poor guy, lost all reason to the Nanige.

So the nanige secret passages was so big you could easily get lost and stuck? What is this, nanige-san and the chamber of secret?

It's like one of that Minotaur's labyrinth mmm...

Only came for principal and vice principal shenanigans

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics