Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 87votes)

GTO Paradise Lost

Alt Names:
Author: Fujisawa Tohru
Artist: Fujisawa Tohru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onizuka finds himself in prison.
Go to GTO Paradise Lost Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The flow of time [Possible spoiler(s)] New Window RhythmiC
  • 3 Replies

214 Comments

So that's what being a father is like huh? I'm so going to be aiming for that position now. 

Worst nightmare for a father. Panic, then get reassured, then find out the reassurance was a lie, panic again.

... that poor bastard cant catch a break T.T

Seriously I starting to feel real bad for the baldy, I feel bad for him before but now idk man..

I don't know whether i should trust Yoshiko or not. She said she didn't do it, yet she just did it. Even that photo more stunnning than before!!!!

Didn't all she say was she didn't have some gross guy take it?  so that means she didn't lie it was just her.

That is the most slap in the face hahaha

I don't know whether i should trust Yoshiko or not. She said she didn't do it, yet she just did it. Even that photo more stunnning than before!!!!

Im going with yes, its most likely her, the same background,poster, golf club etc. vs just her words, theres just not much credibility,

Don't forgot the picture was found on her phone.

Well now that i think about it daughter denied only the that it wasn't a boy or someone who forced her to do that pictures or maybe that's just me reading between lines .

Same here, i don't know what to think about this case,it's her or not ?

Im going with yes, its most likely her, the same background,poster, golf club etc. vs just her words, theres just not much credibility,

D-did Uchiyamada's RV escaped from the misfortune event? Impossible! This arc must not have ended yet!!

@.@

Sooooo what's the deal with that daughter? Was she lying or what? I'm so confused.....

Same here, i don't know what to think about this case,it's her or not ?

Sooooo what's the deal with that daughter? Was she lying or what? I'm so confused.....

its funny she has a poster of Onizuka in her bedroom.

You clearly underestimate Onizuka...

I can see him beating things like the laws of physics through muscle power and sheer force of will, okay, but the internet's basically unbeatable.

What's he going to do, get Urumi to target every single hard drive in the world that has a single relevant nude pic on it like a guided missile, even the ones no longer connected to the internet in any way?

Onizuka vs the Internet, the one opponent I can't see even Onizuka beating.

You clearly underestimate Onizuka...

Er what? Am I missing something plot related?

Yes, the latest two chapters apparently. How would you suggest Onizuka solve the problem of the vice principals daughter's nudes being on the internet?

Im pretty sure its about 2ch's Megami (Goddess)  theres alot of them out there.... 

Er what? Am I missing something plot related?

I love GTO best series ever I have seen everything of it manga anime drama movies spin offs. It's really well made

Talk about having a tricky wank

His Accursed life
If Uchiyamada acted more like Onizuka, he'll probably be the best dad in his own home,
instead of being the second rate citizen as he does now.
Apparently, his wife and daughter like people like Onizuka.

In the original live action TV show, the leave him to live with Onizuka instead.

not for his daughter ?

For the daughter, I'm sure Onizuka will save her at some point if anything happens. On the other hand, there's an inescapable fate for the vehicle and there is no salvation for it other than adding more debts to daddy's loan. (I think by now insurance barely works anymore since many damages ago)

PS: I'm gonna feel sorry for his car... I mean minivan... No, I mean home soon.

not for his daughter ?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics