Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 275votes)

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

Alt Names: alt 鬼灯さん家のアネキ(+妹)alt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imoutoalt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imoutoalt Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imouto
Author: Igarashi Ran
Artist: Igarashi Ran
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The 4-koma crack comedy is back, and this time around Gorou's crush on his sadistic, older stepsister Haru has reached the stage where openly sexual innuendos have become part of their everyday life.
The pair's "peaceful" days would have continued - if only it weren't for Haru's cousin Aoi-chan and her (dangerous?) younger sister-like existence.

Prequel:

> Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hozuki-san-chi-no-aneki-r504 )
Go to Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic whos your favorite New Window lorddx22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Just what the ****? - From a fan of Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki New Window FakeHero
  • 9 Replies

430 Comments

Sounds like someone wants to make a hentai but his editor won't let him

I havent read this yet but based on the comment section, u r right

Damn at this point I just hope I wouldn't have to read about author-san killing herself due to depression and frustration one day.

Still gotta admit the chapter with Gorou's friends was pretty cute, even almost like a normal comedy manga. Almost.

I'm up to date on raws so I'll just leave this in case anyone is curious about it.

(raws available on raw.senmanga)

Vol. 5 onwards have been releasing chapters in bundles, ex: ch28 ~ ch33, ch90 ~ ch108, etc.

That's why they got significantly shorter than before, translations apparently release one by one, Raws are up to chapter 123. (not really sure about why the change of the art though)

Although there have been some advances on the "almost inexistent plot", this series has mostly become lewd/sex parodies left and right, while finding new ways to torture Gorou(MC).

The great existential question of Batoto: Is it a spoiler to reveal that there will be no plot? (^_~)

I seriously cannot distinguish mizuno and the other black haired kid, i mean other than aneki everyone else looks so similar that it's scary.

Mizuno has much longer hair than Imouto and also than Aneki's best friend (the two other black-haired girls).
Imouto and Aneki's friend don't have the same hair type, to boot.
Well that almost felt like plot.

I seriously cannot distinguish mizuno and the other black haired kid, i mean other than aneki everyone else looks so similar that it's scary.

Anekingdom. XD

KarchAmadeo
Oct 18 2017 01:40 PM

I'm lost here and i don't know how to go back

Like wtf is happening here

Its a 4-Koma. Dont think too hard and just go along with the ride.

I'm lost here and i don't know how to go back

Like wtf is happening here

NIPS

Sounds like someone wants to make a hentai but his editor won't let him
I hope we one day get to know why the author changed the manga completely between this and the previous one. The previous one was about growing up,. While sex was a repeated theme, it was never the core of the plot nor the characters' main personality trait. Reading the early comments on this manga here on Batoto gives you good insight into how unexpected the shift was, and I would love to know why the author changed the manga so much.

chapter 33 sure was great

After the art changed the mangaka cut out the bullshit imouto stuff, people might wanna read it again.

Mizuno's cuter with her regular, wavy hair, methinks.

Along with the art style changing, the new translations are far from stellar, but at least somebody picked it up..

I too agree that it is a fine knife.

I'm up to date on raws so I'll just leave this in case anyone is curious about it.

Vol. 5 onwards have been releasing chapters in bundles, ex: ch28 ~ ch33, ch90 ~ ch108, etc.

That's why they got significantly shorter than before, translations apparently release one by one, Raws are up to chapter 123. (not really sure about why the change of the art though)

Although there have been some advances on the "almost inexistent plot", this series has mostly become lewd/sex parodies left and right, while finding new ways to torture Gorou(MC).

The raws are quite a bit behind as well. Also this part ended at ch. 123, after that began the "Omake".

woah, multiple release after hiatus ...

heizz boner might be on fire right now ... =3= ...

Six years in (at least since TLs began) and Mizuno is still the best girl

Read chapter 31, this manga is still nice whenever Mizuno appears.

Chapters with imouto are literally trashes. Chapters with his aneki are not much better.
Mizuno is the best. His female friend that he meets in the library is good too.

The sad thing is that around chapters 10-15 there were a lot of interesting developments with Haru reciprocating Gorou's feelings, and now there is nothing.

Huh....got a lot more boring to be honest...I mean I like fanservice as much as the next guy...buy these feel so soulless for some reason

The mangaka finally stopped dropping acid when creating.

huh?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics