Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

More like the kind of mangaka who should have stayed in hentai.

I am going to say those series werent bad at start, they just gone off the rails at some point with Air Gear just jumping from idea to idea as well keeping piling then up... we had a Obama Arc on that one for God sake.

Simply he cannot write, good artist but as a writer ... well ...

What I don't really understand is why there aren't more independent writers in the manga industry. With all the light novel writers out there sure there is a pool of aspirant writers who want their stories to be published one way or another. It would be an interesting symbiosis.

Because Manga is harder to break into, if you just write and have no drawing talent you kinda end up being stuck with the artist and that creates its own issues, lets take IM Dal-Young, if you look all the manga series have him credited as a author but not as a artist and he wrote novels before, The Legend of Maian? He wrote that novel about 7 years before the Manga started.

There is a different set of talents as a Manga writer and a novel writer due to one also being a visual medium and if you can write, you might as well write a novel, this is why its not very common to see novel writers moving to Manga since not only is harder but also unless you can draw, you have to share your paycheck with someone that can.

They don't call Yatsuki "Junk-san" for nothing.

My comment on the spoiler tag might be a little insulting so read on your own risk.

Spoiler

He is kinda of a example of someone that can drawn but cannot write.

More like the kind of mangaka who should have stayed in hentai.

What I don't really understand is why there aren't more independent writers in the manga industry. With all the light novel writers out there sure there is a pool of aspirant writers who want their stories to be published one way or another. It would be an interesting symbiosis.

Next time Onii-chan vs Oni chan

the mangaka was an oh great member.

No, Oh! great is not a circle, its the pseudonym of Ito Ogure.

He is kinda of a example of someone that can drawn but cannot write, Tenjou Tenge was also another trainwreck that might not been as bad as Air Gear but still was pretty bad at points.

A pity. Just when I thought the murderous childhood friend would be out of commission so the girls could perhaps take gim and get some answers from him, he returns with a new look and the same murderous goal. Because that's him in the last page, isn't he?

Ah air gear such promise then just to go off into "wtf?"

i fucking hate air gear, its one of the ones I will never finish, plus the female characters are all cunts. They treat him like shit

Ah air gear such promise then just to go off into "wtf?"

The guy they all forgot about turned out to be a Tengu as well but not the evil evil evil Tengu that is Junk chan and now they must fight and shit like in Naruto. (or whatever the fuck is generic and long/on going) Fuck/disregard EVERYTHING up until now (or before the best friend showed up) and this has become another generic manga completely. If I knew any better the author just gave up towards the end and decided to end it as "best" he could. Welp, at least it had a solid 9 volumes or so. But all the world building and characters go directly to the trash. :/

I didn't forget about Soragami. But yes, your answer is worded in such way that I feel you understand that my question was more of a "why" rather than a "what". Kudos!

lmao no fucking wonder this series went full retard

makes sense why it is so shit

Whoah cool battle manga bro..

I decided to drop this series after looking at the raw. And yes, everything become something that everyone already saying.

Things suddenly got really retarded. 

Things suddenly got really retarded. 

Sephiroths.!Sephiroths everywhere¡

Again.

hqdefault.jpg

Umm...I'm not really reading this to see naked guys wrestle...

Inb4 hes possessed by a brother/ancestor everyone just never mentioned before.

We going full shaman king tier villain asspull here folks!

Except this development has been hinted since chapter 1 , it was pretty obvious

The whole fight actually ends with a curry competition.

Inb4 hes possessed by a brother/ancestor everyone just never mentioned before.

We going full shaman king tier villain asspull here folks!

G-Cup is full of stupid people

Most important is there's only one person that is a real G-Cup.

Did we see that fox and the other guy before, or is this another ass-pull?

The black-haired guy is Soragami, a tengu who was the main antagonist during the arc where Nia joined the group (ch. 29-42). Or better said, a copy of him made by a girl called Hanako was the villain; the real one appeared to stop her. However, he did attack Yatsuki when he sensed the blood of the Moribito in him and even after he changed his mind he promised that they would face each other again. So this fight was actually foreshadowed a long time ago.

Truly, this has gone to shit.

What the fuck even is happening?

The guy they all forgot about turned out to be a Tengu as well but not the evil evil evil Tengu that is Junk chan and now they must fight and shit like in Naruto. (or whatever the fuck is generic and long/on going) Fuck/disregard EVERYTHING up until now (or before the best friend showed up) and this has become another generic manga completely. If I knew any better the author just gave up towards the end and decided to end it as "best" he could. Welp, at least it had a solid 9 volumes or so. But all the world building and characters go directly to the trash. :/

got mixed feelings about it.,,

Yeah more and more mangas just end badly these days. Shame.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics