Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

Junk-san's junk is so kawaii~

You know you did good when your harem approves. :V

You know, I never understood a guys "junk" being called cute or Kwaii...

I still couldn't help laughing at that panel...

Junk-san's junk is so kawaii~

You know you did good when your harem approves. :V

Everything was getting so serious and then that last panel happened. I'm not even mad lol

How come Junk-san's junk doesn't hurt? It must be getting slapped everytime he gets thrown around. That shit hurts, man.

...not that I'd know.

Don't try jumping jacks in the nude...

>_>'

This manga's deviating from the norm a little with Junk's 'junk' on display. It's much more common with shotas.

What I mean to say is... I'm being somewhat distracted during the battle scenes.

Strange, when I've seen plenty in hentai and pron, and those don't faze me.

Calling a dude's wang cute is like...a death knell for your sex life

Maybe he's just a grower. We get the best of both worlds.

Calling a dude's wang cute is like...a death knell for your sex life

Spoiler

Yatsuki is having a fight to the death and the waifus are thinking about his junk. They clearly have their priorities straight.

It took me like 10 tries to write a summary on the chapter without mentioning this panel...

"Meanwhile the waifu's google their... Junk".

Spoiler

Yatsuki is having a fight to the death and the waifus are thinking about his junk. They clearly have their priorities straight.

How come Junk-san's junk doesn't hurt? It must be getting slapped everytime he gets thrown around. That shit hurts, man.

...not that I'd know.

It's not that rare. It's relatively common to draw those on little boys (like 6 years or younger).

It's just pretty rare to see them drawn on such an "old" character.

For instance, Dragon Ball showed Son Goku like that when he was still young. And that's just one example of many.

lmao  ikr, go watch episode 1 of konjiki no gash bell, the english version was heavily censored, but in the original japanese we get a close up in your face shot of gashes nether region (it was part of a joke)  

What is the strongest material in the universe? Whatever that manhole is made from.

Remember back when that mature flag was because of youkai tits and pantyshots, and not because of naked male wrestling?

I miss those times.

it's getting more and more bland and terrible

someone is going to use bankai with that sword ...

I think this manga was quite good until we got

Spoiler

I didn't forget about Soragami. But yes, your answer is worded in such way that I feel you understand that my question was more of a "why" rather than a "what". Kudos!

I forgive you smug loli avatar user.

My comment on the spoiler tag might be a liitle insulting so read on your own risk.

Spoiler

It's interesting, I actually consider G-Cup one of the highlights of this manga.

Spoiler

I see penis and balls. That's...rare for ecchi manga, to be honest.

I mean, it wasn't detailed or anything, but I appreciate that the mangaka didn't make Junk-san have barbie doll anatomy.

It's not that rare. It's relatively common to draw those on little boys (like 6 years or younger).

It's just pretty rare to see them drawn on such an "old" character.

For instance, Dragon Ball showed Son Goku like that when he was still young. And that's just one example of many.

I see penis and balls. That's...rare for ecchi manga, to be honest.

I mean, it wasn't detailed or anything, but I appreciate that the mangaka didn't make Junk-san have barbie doll anatomy.

In my opinion, this should have remained a mystery slice-of-life with some occasional battles for the MC's growth; a bit like Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san mixed with Mushishi. No intense drama or drawn-out fights, just fun moments between the MC and his friends. The G-Cup were unnecessary and brought down the manga. It genuinely feels like the mangaka's artistic talent is wasted here.

As much as one might dislike the direction of the manga, one can't deny that the dude can draw. Especially his girls and mechs are out of this world. I'm looking forward to his new manga. Hopefully he learns from his past mistakes and keeps it on track.

I do blame the editors though. They probably put him in a tight position in order to boost sales. It's a vicious practive for long-running series. Maybe the solution is for Mangaka to move away from the traditional system and go for web publishing?

I remember that I've read the first few chapter quite a long time a go, but because I forgot to follow the manga, I've forgotten it's existence. Now I tried to take a peek at the latest few chapters, it seemed completely different from what I remembered... Wasn't this a somewhat generic but goofy romcom with youkai girls harem...?(which quite entertaining as romcom harem), but somehow I thought I read tokyo ghoul with mood whiplash from the latest chapter... D8

Spoiler

Spoiler

My comment on the spoiler tag might be a liitle insulting so read on your own risk.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Possessed Yatsuki is the next Pillar Men

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics