Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 36votes)

Soukai no Eve

Alt Names: alt Eve in the Gelasianalt 蒼界のイヴ
Author: Yamada J-Ta
Artist: Yamada J-Ta
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was supposed to be just a regular daily bus drive to their high school for Watanabe Shiina and her friend Yuki, but when the bus enters a thick fog, the unexpected happens and the bus gets transported to another world that seems prehistoric. With the bus driver gone, the only other passengers on the bus in this mysterious world are all high school girls: Izumi, Ayu, Kyouka, Anna and Jessica. With no cell phone or internet signal, they are completely cutoff from their world. To make things worse, they see hundreds of glowing eyes of predators at night waiting for the girls to make a mistake. How will seven high school girls survive in this treacherous place and get back safely to the real world?
Go to Soukai no Eve Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Well I do love prehistoric animals... New Window Leechington
  • 4 Replies

78 Comments

Because that makes them useful? And again, in case you still refuse to read carefully what I wrote, I said that my opinion only resumes what has happened so far, which is 4 chapters. In these 4 chapters, I find other characters besides the few useful ones unlikeable. Maybe they will become better and useful in the future? That's when my opinion changes, for now, it stays the same. I remember saying this twice so I'm starting to have doubt about whether you can read or you're just trolling....

As for the opinion, I suggest you go look up its definition. It does NOT require my vocab to be flowery and sugar-coated to ease your ego. Sux = bad. This shit sux = this thing is bad. Just because you don't like what I wrote doesn't make my opinion less valid when I DID provide reasons why I think it "sux" and "shit". If I wanna troll, I can simply said "this shit sux" and period without explaining why, just like dear Pr0zess bashed me without providing any counter-arguments. This is not an academic setting where I have to be mindful of formal language and such so if you're not used to IRL, then it's your "sensitive" problem. By your logic, anybody who uses informal language must be a troll. If you don't wanna continue this discussion or can't find any other counter-argument, just ignore me since we can only agree to disagree but if you still wanna discuss about our opposing POV then labeling me a "troll" to justify yourself is a very poor move.
This manga is great~
And why everyone have to be good at something when they encounter a problem?

it's because there's a lot of weak girls inside that SnE promise something different and big to explore. we can follow as those girls grow from frail into strong step by step.
and that's what I call a good character development, not a boring story without development.

and sir, I think you're not expressing your opinion. "shit and sux" is an opinion? I honestly thought all your words was bashing. please do make it clear the borded between expressing opinion and bashing.

ah shiet, I know you just another troll ... I fall for it :P
Oh my... so a board is not for expressing opinion? If mine is useless, so is yours and everybody else's. What makes your opinion more valid than mine? Instead of pointing out any errors in my argument and provide some logical counter-arguments, you resort to ad hominem and some lame meme LOL FAIL that just makes it seems like I've hit a nerve somewhere LOL

I appreciate the hard work you put for translating those manga though, even if I don't really like this particular manga... no harsh feelings, mate.

@ bram_history

Basically, you just took the other extreme like all those fags discussing Wrpg vs. Jrpg. Ever heard of the middle ground? I did not imply they HAVE to have lots of "beards" and "muscles", don't put words in my mouth please. What I talked about was the lack of characters with specific traits. In Eden, each person has something they're good at. Here, besides the main girl who leads the pack, the rest seems useless to me, especially those punk girls who can only whine and that emo glasses girl who just sat there instead of moving around and be useful like Mariya. I have yet to see what others can do, only a few stand out and be useful right now, the rest's moping. Of course, it's just a few chapters in so my opinion might change later on but for now I think the manga sux.
@attis
"this setup is not for frail & pretty girls"

so you mean that they must have lots of beard and muscle GAR guys and girls in EVERY survival story? oh my ... what a boooring life you have sir.

go and read some more, don't restrict yourself with one thing, that aint good at all :P
Haters gonna hate, Attis.
No one is forcing you to read this, so keep your useless comments for yourself.
LOL this shit sux... face it, this setup is not for frail & pretty girls. At least Eden has a diversity of characters with specialty traits due to having the presence of both sexes. Here almost every girls on the dang bus is useless as f**k. I'm no fan of Mariya but I find that dude more likeable than emo glasses gaijin girl here... Wonder if she can still keep that boring emo face on with a dildo up her arse?
I am pretty much tired of Cage of Eden since the appearance of beasts has been reduced as of late, it no longer feels much like a decent survival story. This obviously has better art and so far has turned out well, hopefully this one will be able to maintain an experience similar to Jurassic Park or better.
Seems kinda cool;
As said before, a bit like cage of Eden but with greater graphics. And boobs.
missed p11-15 ..srry for mistake and re-read it
Did they really just bathe in their drinking water...
Of course.

>.>
Boobs is a genre?
Survival is my favourite genre after Boobs.
Though survival WITH boobs like this case is even better <3
although its classified as seinen...the art style seems more like josei.
"he is the youngest of seven"
hahaha ... wait ...

on the side note, J-Ta Yamada is a good artist since I saw his book (Assate no Hokou) in my bookstore. gonna wait more from him and prozess for translation :D
Sigh guess there are a lot of "survival" genre now. Cage of Eden, high school of the dead, soukai no eve. Wonder what will come out next.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate it, I think it's really interesting. Just pointing them out...those are only the popular ones that I read :P
Well, I really like this manga. Nice art, good start of a story and a female cast. I hope new chapters are released soon.
Cage of Eden is one of my favorite survival manga's and this will become close to that number one spot, I guess. Let's find out in the next few chapters.
Well, survival IS a genre. Cage of Eden was "LOST with dinosaurs" when it first started.
There are a few distinct differences that change the entire "rip-off" aspect, but it'd be spoilers if I posted them. :P
Nice Art !! Love it ^^
Hey it's all female-cast, who cares if its a rip-off!?
...feels like a cage of eden ripoff with less people. There's a 'Mariya-kun' among the girls O_O
To be continued soon!
awesome :) can;t wait till the next great job PROzess

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics