Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 194votes)

Namaikizakari

Alt Names: alt なまいきざかり。alt 盛气凌人alt His Cheekiness is in Full Bloomalt Namaiki Zakari.
Author: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Artist: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Upon first sight Machida Yuki knows that she doesn’t want anything to do with Naruse Shou, but how can she keep her cool when he is a part of the basketball club she manages?
Go to Namaikizakari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic English Chapter translation New Window sammyTk
  • 1 Replies

248 Comments

Why do I find Naruse perving on his girlfriend to be so adorable? I usually hate pervy MCs. 

Lol maybe because those other MCs never respect their girlfriend's choice to say 'no'. Naruse may get off on making her uncomfortable but he never crosses the line when he knows she's not ready. 

Spoiler

Today is the day I finally understand why school girls go "KYAA!"

aah that last panel is exactly why i read shoujo <3 

Ya know, I get that having a rival for the male MC is pretty much a standard in shoujo these days but I honestly can't give a flying fuck about whatshisface. He's a zzz character from another club/school and he's not interesting in the slightest. I'm reading this for the main couple, their interactions, and the basketball; generic rival-kun is an unwanted addition.

The rest of us at IS agree that he had a chance, but then he decided to be super creepy and awkward at every interaction, lmfao. By the time they got to the exam day rush chapter, he already had no chance at all, xD

Ya know, I get that having a rival for the male MC is pretty much a standard in shoujo these days but I honestly can't give a flying fuck about whatshisface. He's a zzz character from another club/school and he's not interesting in the slightest. I'm reading this for the main couple, their interactions, and the basketball; generic rival-kun is an unwanted addition.

4 chapters today?

-Checks calendar-

Pretty sure it's not my birthday today. 

It's also not Christmas, so I'm just as confused as you are.

4 chapters today?

-Checks calendar-

Pretty sure it's not my birthday today. 

At this rate, Dad's going to get a heart attack because her precious daughter is getting taken away from him by his future son-in-law. LMFAO.jpg

cheap drama is cheap
Ahhhhh!! Fangirleo al 100!!! Le compró un sillón!!!❤

In italiano per piacere, grazie :)

Gracias por la super actualización!!!!

Plot twist :

Spoiler

Nah.. not possible.

*Squeals*

I'm "flapping about" as well

Spoiler

I love how her two sisters are more excited than her for the date.

Those two are so dang cute.

It's like the hubby went on a business trip and the waifu got lonely because she couldn't get those kisses anymore that she used to get left and right.

Gracias por los capítulos!! ♥♥

At the end of Ch. 41, She totally walked into that one. ;-)

AWWW that last page! XD Naruse totally knows how to deal withYuki.

Oh... I so proud of you, Shouji-senpai ;-;7

Spoiler

Yeah, because that kind of sportsmanship is totally the way to impress a girl.

"Take me now, you sexy hunk of man-meat!" / sarc

I can't wait for Yuki's senpai's "special training until there's nothing left of you".

Lame.

Yeah not happy about that. Bunch of crap. At least we'll always have that smile.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics