Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 110votes)

Spice and Wolf

Alt Names: alt 狼と香辛料alt 狼与香辛料alt Okami to Koshinryoalt Ookami to Koushinryou alt Spice & Wolfalt Wolf and Spicealt Волчица и Пряности
Author: Hasekura Isuna
Artist: Ayakura Juu & Koume Keito
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With his carthorse as his only companion, the young merchant Lawrence Kraft slowly wends his way through dusty back roads in search of profitable trade. But this monotony screeches to a halt when, one night, he encounters a harvest goddess in the guise of a beautiful young girl…with wolf ears and a tail! Longing for the northern lands of her birth, Holo the Wisewolf joins Lawrence as he follows the ebb and flow of trade through the countryside. And when the two come across a compelling but suspicious opportunity for profit, will Lawrence with his mercantile chops, and Holo with her ancient instincts, be able to separate the truth from the lies — and make some coin while they’re at it?!
Go to Spice and Wolf Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discución Sobre Spice and Wolf New Window leyend
  • 0 Replies

102 Comments

so 3 more chapters to complete this title?

Chapter 30 is... what?

I'm jumping for joy to see new chapters!! Thank you for all your hard work! Please be careful! Dont get in trouble. I thought everyone stopped scanlating this because it got liscenced in the US?

The art is delicious, I love reading this after the light novel

naked holo in chapter 32 is awesomeness art makes her extra sexy like

YAY! Thanks for the chapters! This is so exciting, can't wait for the conclusion of this whole arc! :D

I still dream about season 3 someday..

Can anyone tell me where is the anime left off ?

Chapters 29-32 are being uploaded right now! Be ready for 3 chapters. Chapter 33 is being worked on as we speak, we only have my typeset left to do!

The art is delicious, I love reading this after the light novel

Word.

You'd have to actually train to go anywhere near Orimura Ichika level of denseness. Rito is just a static character to a series that doesn't really care for him other than to just be there as the accidental-perv harem MC that spouts some decent lines now and then these days so he doesn't count anymore imo.

the same can be said about House in the TV show House, He didn't change, he was from start to finsh the same person, its the people/world around him that changed. Its a story telling device, you may not like it but its used in a non-harem environment.

{continue}

Spoiler

Light Novel is the best way to enjoy the series.  Explains what Lawrence is thinking so much better than the anime and manga, so it's easier to understand the reasons he does the things he does.

awww

reading this make me want to re-watch the anime 

Sweet, new chapters. Thanks.:D

Its not that he is dense, he is ignoring the situation for some reasons

but the most important of all is the life span of humans and her kind, lawerence knowing that kinda put a stopper on everything

Thank you Nekoshou and Demo. Did not know that this was released in EU, so thankful that you informed me. (Extra thanks too Nekoshou and the rest of Nekyou for scanlating this. And more thanks to anyone who wants them)

Will have to pick up the LN too, as it seems to be quite good (if Lorska, AnotherPeanut and the rule that original>adaptations* are anything to be trusted). Just hoping that it is available in Sweden or in e-book form, or that the mail does not come 6 months later than what they promise.

*There are exceptions, so please do not burn me at the stake.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHF

lawrence isn't THAT dense.

Word.

You'd have to actually train to go anywhere near Orimura Ichika level of denseness. Rito is just a static character to a series that doesn't really care for him other than to just be there as the accidental-perv harem MC that spouts some decent lines now and then these days so he doesn't count anymore imo.

Thanks for the scan Nekyou! Love this series :)

AN UPDATEE!

lawrence isn't THAT dense.

True, he's just too nice, it's also because of Holo's nature, you'll see when we get to a certain arc~

The anime was good, but I think manga has its own charm. Really, a sweet chapter.

Man read the light novels too, they are awesome, Light Novel>Manga>Anime OP1>Anime

This chapter is the closest I've ever been to blurting out "KAWAIIIIIIII" like some high school girl. >.<

The anime was good, but I think manga has its own charm. Really, a sweet chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics