Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 64votes)

Hive

Alt Names: alt 하이브
Author: Kim Gyu-Sam
Artist: Kim Gyu-Sam
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Hive Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hive latest chapters and discussions (Spoiler Alert) New Window WooHoo
  • 1 Replies

86 Comments

Damn where the hell did the hot colleague go?

Wow... *slow clap* knew he was gonna get betrayed yet he still saved the girl... I tip my hat to you sir. Not to mention he rappelled down a rope without gloves... that's gonna hurt like a bitch in the morning. Oh don't forget he lost a nail earlier... fuck this guy has major balls... most people would be crying in a corner just from that alone.

Tomorrow or whenever the hell his adrenaline runs out is gonna suck so much for this guy.

Read the raws and you will be so fucking righ.

Anyway -SPOILER- the worse is yet to come, the zombie-like humans protecting the insects are going in a slow reawakening of their brain functions, later in the story they will be able to reason, use and make weapons and tactics, the worse of all, they will be loyal to the insects and use all their recovered intelligence for them.

And for the cherry on the top, seems like some insects are smarter than others.

Why are you guys hating on Choi.

He clearly left those two alone because he didn't want to cock block.

Spoiler

There's also one called Green World but it's untranslated as far as I know, 8p per chapter.

Green World has officially been translated into english in a Japanese smart phone application called Mangabox. It's a free app.

I used Bluestacks for my laptop to simulate an environment, but the pages are better sized for a smartphone.

Man, with his little adventure outside and now the slide down. How much of his skin is actually left on his hands?

Remember that he lost his fingernails and smashed his leg on a beam as well.

Man, with his little adventure outside and now the slide down. How much of his skin is actually left on his hands?

The way Choi went down the elevator shaft reminded me of the ending for Terminator 2.

Dun dun dun dun dun

*Fun fact: When I was translating this, Lee actually yelled something along the line of "You are more worthless than the bugs", but it didn't flow well. :(

So...
Spoiler

Next time he meets the director , if he don't beat the sh*t out of him , i'll be seriously pissed , it is the 2nd time he tried to screw his life dammit.

weight 53 fucking awesome

It's 53 kilo so around 117 lb. It's seems like a pretty average weight?

Wow... *slow clap* knew he was gonna get betrayed yet he still saved the girl... I tip my hat to you sir. Not to mention he rappelled down a rope without gloves... that's gonna hurt like a bitch in the morning. Oh don't forget he lost a nail earlier... fuck this guy has major balls... most people would be crying in a corner just from that alone.

Tomorrow or whenever the hell his adrenaline runs out is gonna suck so much for this guy.

weight 53 fucking awesome

Cradle of Monsters and Cage of Eden is over, so I'm in need of post-apocalyptic stuff. There's a manga out right now that's got to do with plants, can't remember the name, but it's cool, too.

There's also one called Green World but it's untranslated as far as I know, 8p per chapter.

That queen's packing some major back...

Do I hit it?

KUaPaOZ.gif

"Did you really think the bugs blew those holes in the buildings?"

Yeah... T_T

I can't believe he actually thinks that the guy cares about that random woman.

Although I will refuse to say anything that might spoil the storyline, but she wasn't a random women. They all worked in the same department, and on the same team.

you its funny how ppl always get played by some else n they dont find out till its too late

I can't believe he actually thinks that the guy cares about that random woman.

The guy hasn't left the building because it's hard to and because outside is probably more unsafe because open air ( did our MC forgot that they fly? ).

It's whatever, just save your new waifu man.

Cradle of Monsters and Cage of Eden is over, so I'm in need of post-apocalyptic stuff. There's a manga out right now that's got to do with plants, can't remember the name, but it's cool, too.

7 Seeds is always a good one.

you its funny how ppl always get played by some else n they dont find out till its too late

You're probably thinking of Verdant Lord, but yeah, not enough interesting world ended as we know it stuff out there.

It is still amazing how she cares about his life in that critical situation , a normal person wouldn't act that way .

From her zero-sanity stare I'm guessing that she's already come to terms with her death....multiple times.

That queen's packing some major back...

Do I hit it?

It is still amazing how she cares about his life in that critical situation , a normal person wouldn't act that way .

RUN B*TCH RUN

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics