Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 104votes)

Black God

Alt Names: alt 黒神alt Kurokami
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Park Sung-Woo
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wending his way home after a bender one evening, master moocher and game programmer Keita Ibuki decides to satisfy a craving for ramen at a noodle stand. Instead of slurping soup, though, he surrenders his meal to a manic girl who, unbeknownst to Keita, is a Mototsumitama, a guardian of the coexistence equilibrium. When his new acquaintance is attacked, Keita gets caught in the crossfire and loses an arm. Awakening from the shock of his injury, Keita finds himself back in his apartment... arm intact! But just whose arm is it?! Asking the strange girl raiding his refrigerator reveals only that Keita's life has become a great deal more complicated.
Go to Black God Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current status New Window Aurega
  • 8 Replies
Topic Black God (Kurokami) Current/Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Aurega
  • 0 Replies

108 Comments

The main character is unexpectedly reliable and useful
eh? there is a anime version? better check it out >.>
But the Mangaka is korean. he is just writing this for a Japanese publisher.
@Darksavioir98 You have it backwards, manga IS Japanese, manhwa IS Korean
i see! nice chapter.
manga is korean not japanese... this author also writes unbalance X unbalance and onihime Vs
the manga is actually much better then the anime.
i will be uploading the whole series(do not add chapter while i m adding)
and enjoy reading

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics