Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 790votes)

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 婚戒物语alt ตำนานผู้กล้าแห่งแหวนalt 結婚指輪物語alt 결혼반지 이야기alt Tales of Wedding Rings
Author: Maybe
Artist: Maybe
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satou has been in love with his childhood friend and neighbour, Hime, ever since she and her grandfather appeared out of nowhere 10 years ago. Now a dazzling, yet mysterious high-school beauty, she makes it more and more difficult for him to confess his feelings. As the anniversary of their first meeting is nearing, will he muster up his courage to transform their friendship into something more? Or will an entirely different fate await this tightly bonded pair?
Go to Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happens after? New Window Amaterasu93
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Voices. What are they? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 24 Replies

1468 Comments

What happen why has there been an update ..... taking too long i love the progression of this manga where it is going now it needs to update faster

It updates once a month unless Japan skips a month for some reason.

What happen why has there been an update ..... taking too long i love the progression of this manga where it is going now it needs to update faster

new chapter for free on CR

this manga is boring, author is pretty much living some kinda wet-dream.

not a complaint just an observation.

"this manga is boring"

"not a complaint"

????????

this manga is boring, author is pretty much living some kinda wet-dream.

not a complaint just an observation.

Wait, so if Granat is too old for marriage among the cat people... Does this make her a cougar?

Pfft.. Cougar... call her "just barely too old yet still in form". Anyone would be willing to do her anyday and anytime no matter what her kinsmen say. And that... Is a damn fact. ;)

Wait, so if Granat is too old for marriage among the cat people... Does this make her a cougar?

Are we finally seeing the promised age of Gyaru?

Uniform chapter..although just a side chapter, it was hot >///<

Lol. I thought this was gonna be THAT kind of Chapter 16.5

After the last chapter, I thought the same thing!!!!

Though as an extra chapter from this type of manga goes, this one was actually pretty good.  As someone with two X choromosomes, most manga like this one have absolutely ridiculous extra chapters.  This one is something that I could actually see happening.

I waited a whole month, for only a side chapter?

More....I NEED MORE!!!

Damn, I'm not usually a fan of extra chapters in manga cause I'm generally preoccupied by the 'real' story, but this was pretty great. 

glopp glopp

endlessly

Well played, sir.  

Well played.

"Gyarunat"

Err... what do you mean by "that"? :/

glopp glopp

It's a reference to a quint-accursed (because thrice-accursed isn't enough) chapter that Kawahara Reki, author of SAO and Accel World, wrote about SAO before it was published as an official LN. In which the main character has sex with the main heroine. And which, through the force majeure that is crowds of thirsty underage fans, has become a meme of sorts for sexual relations.

I've always found that chapter problematic(in terms of world-building and characterization) as much as the next person, but I do see it as a very funny meme, so I don't get where your tone comes from. O_o I mean,
Spoiler

I just realized that the above sounds totally weird and racy for anyone that avoided SAO so I'll put it in spoilers XD

It's a reference to a quint-accursed (because thrice-accursed isn't enough) chapter that Kawahara Reki, author of SAO and Accel World, wrote about SAO before it was published as an official LN. In which the main character has sex with the main heroine. And which, through the force majeure that is crowds of thirsty underage fans, has become a meme of sorts for sexual relations.

That was a funny chapter

Lol at the ending, poor Hime been trying to seduce him all this time eh 

quite dissapointed TBH.

"Gyarunat"

"cat-eared" tanned gyaru.

That's the most essential point here.

You know what I would find funny: MC is suppresing his desire and not sleeping with any of princesses, collect them all, finish the Abyss/Demon Lord and THEN he is a sacrifice or some sort of seal to keep Demon Lord sealed. So no sex even after all is over. I would laugh so hard. especially as we have some clues as to it -> that previous princesses returned to their countries with rings (no pregnant princesss or no info about preious hero happy ever after)

Please no.... That'd way too fucking sad ..... I believe no man deserve such fate.

You know what I would find funny: MC is suppresing his desire and not sleeping with any of princesses, collect them all, finish the Abyss/Demon Lord and THEN he is a sacrifice or some sort of seal to keep Demon Lord sealed. So no sex even after all is over. I would laugh so hard. especially as we have some clues as to it -> that previous princesses returned to their countries with rings (no pregnant princesss or no info about preious hero happy ever after)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics